Join our server on Discord

Demon Party
Akuma smiles when Lilith grabbed his ass and laughs softly at what Abraxas, "Same old Abraxas. If you want dear Abraxas I got a special room set up for you to use" Akuma said hoping that would stop him from going on some rant about dominance. Akuma then looks at Lilith and smiles again, " And Dear Lilith the reason There are no males here is because I don't want anyone trying to take what's going to be mine" Akuma said as his left hand rubbed her cheek and his right starts to rub her pussy.

((Hey do you want me to add dome characters for Lucifer and Abraxas since we're the only two in this RPG?))
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
OOC: Sure! ^ ^ I apologize for the long waiting time of my posts though! I've got school in the way!

IC:

Abraxas practically lit up at the thought his every whim being catered to, just like it should be. "A special room just for me? Haha-HAH! Splendid, Akuma! I shall enjoy it in a most domineering fashion! Are there slaves to beat? I do love beating slaves!" The demon went on, practically beside himself with his psychosis.

"Are these pigs in a blanket?" Lucifer leaned over and examined a dish curiously before cackling like the devil king he was. "I love pigs in a blanket!"

Lillith laughed girlishly and placed a hand on Akuma's hand, pushing his fingers in a little deeper into her hot, slippery pussy. "Well then..." She licks Akuma's cheek seductively and rubs between his leg, whispering hotly. "I'm all yours."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Ok and its ok

Name: Alexis

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Neko

Measurments: D-cup breasts

Turn Ons: Pain, Punishment, torture, and bondage

Turn Offs: scat, waterplay, gore

Your Appearence: [Image: Neko_Chrismats_Girl_by_sqee_neko_club.jpg]

Abilities: none
Other: enjoys to be punished and loves to make her masters angry

Name: Mika

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Neko

Measurments: D-cup breasts

Turn Ons: bondage, spanking, etc

Turn Offs: scat, waterplay, gore

Your Appearence: [Image: haruhi-neko-x3.jpg]
Abilities: none
Other: Is the shy sister of Alexis. She secretly likes punishment but never admits it

IC:

Alexis sat on a bed and waited. She was told by her master to stay in this room for people who were in the mood to play with her. She smiled to herself hoping they would punish and torture her.

Mika nodded as Lucifer cackles, "Y-Yes sir they are pigs in a blanket" Mika said. Mika was also one of Akuma's servants and enjoyed living with him.

Akuma chcukles at what Lilith said and thrusts his fingers deeper, "Beg for me to fuck you" Akuma whispered. He was going to make sure that she would submit to his will.
The OCA
OOC: Do you guys mind if I join in? X3 I was thinking of adding a small Nekomata and taking control of the demon world's king (From Darkstalkers) Demitri Maximoff.

Would it be okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sure
The OCA
Name: Nyu.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Race: Nekomata.

Measurments: D-cups. (B-cup when in her human form)

Turn Ons: Macrophilia (Big things/people, people/things that grow bigger), breast-play, lactation & bukkake (lots of cum) and foreplay.

Turn Offs: Torture, gore, vore, scat and watersports.

Appearance: Human: 5'6'' tall brunette with green cat eyes and a 'cute-girl' build.

Demon (true) form: 7' tall indigo-blue furred (all the body is covered in this silky-like fur) cat woman with dark-blonde back-long hair and green cat eyes. While in this form she wears a jet-black leotard that covers her from her feet to just above her upper bust-line. The leotard is sleeveless so her arms and shoulders are fully naked, her claws are gloved in black. She also wears a black face-mask which covers her cheeks, mouth and nose, allowing only her eyes and forehead to be seen.

Abilities:

- Electrokinesis: Controls electricity in all of its forms. (Too clumsy to actually harness its full powers, though)

- Ghost-Like: Being a ghostly spirit, she's able to meld with the shadows or walk through solid objects (and people) at will.

- Hypnosis (Mind Control): Fixing her eyes on a seduced target's, she's able to take control of their actions by issuing telepathic orders to them. This ability requires Nyu to be constantly on visual contact with the target but doesn't require her to look directly at their eyes once they've already been affected. If she breaks visual contact with them, after 60 seconds the victim will be released of control and won't be able to be hypnotized for another 24 hours (roughly).

- Power-Up: Nekomatas feed upon human souls in order to sustain themselves and to grow stronger. In Nyu's case, she literally grows when she eats too many human souls and will continue doing so indefinately; this applies if electricity is used against her as it will only heal/strengthen her. However, Powering Up will only last so long, as not being on the constant feeding will eventually 'reset' her strength back to normal instead of keeping her like that.

Other: She loves pudding.

-----------

Name: Demitri Maximoff.

Sexuality: Straight.

Race: Vampire Lord.

Measurments: 7'' flaccid, 13'' erect.

Turn Ons: Drinking blood from young maidens, dominance, submissive prey, thrill of battle.

Turn Offs: Scat, watersports, garlic, werewolves and aliens.

Your Appearence: It's Demitri from the Darkstalkers! Google a pic XP

Abilities: Pyrokinesis, super-strength, levitation and metamorphosis (Can turn into an everyday bat or into an arch-demon with wings to increase his power).

Other: Doesn't like stakes.

OOC: Are they okay?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: yes
The OCA
The double doors to the party opened and at least a dozen of undead servants announced the entrance of the demon world's king. Demitri Maximoff was wearing his usual attire of elegant clothes, cape and a silky white handkerchief wrapped around his neck. His large muscles stretched those to almost obscene levels and he didn't take long to begin getting stares from the differentiated crowd. His servants (also bodyguards) had already spread themselves and confounded with the rest.

A smirk drew itself on Demitri's lips as he looked at the various naked women, tastying their necks visually as he began subtly hovering above the floor, approaching Akuma past his side as he continued teasing Lilith. He had taken a dry, blood martini from one of the waitresses that had been eyeing him and after a sip he smugly told the host: "Your mannerism with your guests has always been terrible, and in spite of this you've managed to hold your ground with a decent decoration. Cheers, Akuma," he complimented, eyes closed.

Nyu was in her human form wearing a long red elegant dress. She was stalking the waiters that carried plates with seafood, "I want the sushi, nyah..." she hungrily said to herself, "Ah... Gimme! Mew!" she pounced one after having scared them, smiling as she caused them to run away while Nyu was left to feast upon the snacks.

It wasn't long before she noticed Demitri's frivolous entrance, which stunned her as she was big on strong guys. She subtly began following him, unaware that it was his vampiric aura attracting her, but her own clumsiness halted her tracks as she bumped onto the cattering Lucifer. She fell onto her butt with a small groan, "Oww, nyah... I'm sorry, nyah, I wasn't looking!" she cutely apologized with her head down, not yet realizing she was speaking to the devil himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Akuma growls, "You will watch your tone around me Demitri" Akuma growls before going back to molesting Lilith. Akuma didn't really care about what Demitri said.
The OCA
The doors to the 'special room' Alexis was in swung open loudly, revealing Abraxas' excited form. "Oh my, a beastgirl!" He exclaimed, sneering at Alexis sadistically, like his genesisday (read: birthday) had come early. Zarka peered at her from between his master's legs, making sure the room was safe for the noble.

Lucifer nodded the shy waitress, Mika, taking one and popping into his mouth. He grinned widely (maybe. It was hard to tell with a form that had no lips.) upon the arrival of Demitri, who was of at least equal status to him as the king of Makai. Things always got livelier when that guy was around, whether it was just a few good laughs or an all out war between the underworlds.

The Devil cocked one of his goat ears as he felt a slight bump against him, and turned around to see what it was. He thought there was nothing there until he bowed his head, spotting Nyu, sitting on her back. As capricious as he was, Lucifer offered his arrow-tipped, black, leathery tail to her in place of his hand, to help her up. "Hello there." He folded his muscular arms over his powerful chest. "And who's tantalizing soul may you be?"

"Words, words, Akuma..." Lillith tickled his chin seductively. "Why not retreat to your chambers where we can have some privacy, huh?" She winked.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers