Join our server on Discord

Demon Party
Once every 13 years the most awesomest party is thrown by demons. Both Demon and other beings are invited to party and have fun. Just one rule at the party, 'Anything goes'.

A simple and hopefully fun rp to go along, right? Any questions, just ask.

Name: (duh)

Sexuality: (Straight, Gay, Bisexual)

Race: (Whatever floats you boat)

Measurments: (For either your dick for boys or you boobs for girls)

Turn Ons: (What you like)

Turn Offs: (What you hate)

Your Appearence: (Description or pic)

Abilities: (If you have powers)

Other: (Anything else you would like to add)

I'll start

Name: Akuma

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Demon/Human Hybrid

Measurments: 5 inches unerect 10 inches erect

Turn Ons: Bondage, Rough sex, light torture

Turn Offs: Water play, scat, gore, etc

Your Appearence:[Image: 1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg]

Abilities: Shapeshifting, Superstrength, teleportation

Other: That's a secret
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Name: Hellmistress Lillith, Mother of Demons

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Race: Genesis Demoness

Measurments: DD Cup

Turn Ons: ??

Turn Offs: ??

Your Appearence: [Image: Lilith_by_GENZOMAN.jpg]
6'6ft tall.

Abilities: Manipulates her indestructible wings, horns and chains into various shapes, sizes and forms, and can grow new demons from her body.

Other: Long considered the lost queen of hell, and the patron 'saint' of lust, she is attended by her servants consisting of succubi and incubi.

~ ~ ~

Name: Lucifer, The Devil

Sexuality: ??

Race: Fallen Seraph

Measurments: 1ft unerect, 2ft erect

Turn Ons: Games

Turn Offs: ??

Your Appearence: [Image: Playing_whit_the_Devil_by_GENZOMAN.jpg]
10ft tall, excluding horns.

Abilities: Reality Warping

Other: Cast out from heaven for his arrogance and his pride, Lucifer became another one of the tormented souls of hell, ruled by the king of hell at the time (also known as the Satan), Lucifer used his wits and corrupted powers to overthrow the last ruler and become the current Satan. As Satan, Lucifer loves parties and games, especially gambling, even more so when gambling with souls. He's not as terrible as his title suggests.

~ ~ ~

Name: Hellmaster Abraxas, Lord of Hellbeasts

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Demon

Measurments: 6 inches unerect and 12 inches erect.

Turn Ons: Being dominant, torturing, gore, beasts, sadism and obedience.

Turn Offs: Not being in control, impudence, and disobedience.

Your Appearence: [Image: commission__Speaker_of_Chaos_by_Wen.jpg]
6'0ft tall.

Abilities: Black magic and the ability to summon and control Hellbeasts.

Other: A commander in hell's army, considered the sixth strongest demon in hell. He's rather sadistic, has a sick sense of humor and an even sicker sense of lust. He is always followed by his personal "Demonguard", a troupe of hellbeasts:

Name: Hellbeast Zarka
Appearance: [Image: __Blooded_Blade___by_Chiricho.png]
The smallest of the hellbeasts (5ft), Zarka follows Abraxas everywhere, and is competent with blood magic. Is the fastest and fiercest of the demonguard.

Name: Hellbeast Drakiel
Appearance: [Image: Dragon_by_Mzag.jpg]
The biggest of the four (20ft), Drakiel usually protects Abraxas from a distance with his fearsome breath attacks. The most monstrously strong of the demonguard.

Name: Hellbeast Chimera
Appearance: [Image: 1262026478garvals_abhc1.jpg]
The most gruesome of the four (8 feet from nose to tail), he keeps a medium distance from Abraxas, who doesn't particularly like his stench. Can generate various acidic and poisonous substances as well was mutate various bodyparts into something else, maybe grow new body parts altogether. Regenerates the fastest of the demonguard.

Name: Hellbeast Cadaver
Appearance: [Image: Howl_of_the_Wendigo__color_by_Moons.jpg]
Standing at 10ft, Cadaver is a frightening Hellbeast. It can tear it's body apart and use the pieces as weapons, and also sprout bones anywhere on it's body, and anywhere it's in contact with. Devours souls by sucking it out of the victims' mouths and can heal itself with other dead bodies. Has the highest defense among the Demonguard.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Wow that's alot of characters are you sure you can keep track of them? Also do you want to start now or wait till more people come?))
The OCA
OOC: Sure I can. X3 Only three of those are the main characters. And it's completely up to you.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Ok if you say so and we'll start now))

Akuma, out of all the demons in he'll, Was chosen to set up Th Demon party. He had food, drinks, music, and naked waitresses. Akuma had put up the last decoration and smiles, "this years gonna be great" Akuma said with a smile.
The OCA
The first guest in this 13th year's party was none other than Hell's current Satan, Lucifer himself. He materialized in a flurry of flies and ashes, not leaving a single grain of dust afterward, except maybe a few scorches where he stood. He was always the first to attend a party, considering how boring hell actually is. "Ha-HAH! Akuma, you've done a tantalizing job at arranging this party! Tell me, what horrifying games do you have in store?" He laughed, rather excitedly, in his deep, demonic, but rich and velvety smooth voice. He had made it a rule to not be treated any differently from any other guest from any party he attended, otherwise, he wouldn't get to join in the fun.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Akuma smiles as lucifer arrives to the party, "Hello Lucifer. Thank you for attending and trust me they're gonna be surprising." Akuma says. Akuma trys to acted respectful seeing as Lucifer is infacted the current ruler of hell, "Did anyone come with you?" Akuma asked hoping for more guests.
The OCA
"Oh I don't know, but I'm sure others will be on their way." Lucifer straightened out his bow tie, the only article of clothing the King of Hell actually wore to the party. And sure enough, demons appeared one after another, or in groups, slowly filling up the party space.

Among them was the beautiful and promiscuous Lillith, flanked by her equally ravishing sex demons, succubi and incubi. Being the matron of lust, the demoness was stark naked, save for her shawl, which covered up nothing at all, and her long, flowing hair that covered her supple breasts somewhat. She looked around and raised her hands for demons to kiss and lick, laughing softly.

"Well, I see little miss popular has arrived." Lucifer cackled, helping himself to some drinks.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Akuma smiles as he walks up to Lilith as one of the naked waitresses gave lucifer a drink. "Hello my sweet Lilith how are you this fine night? I like what you've done to that sexy body you have." Akuma said as he squeezes her ass. Akuma was planning on doing something to Lilith that no Demon in history could do, he would make her submit to him.
The OCA
The demoness looked down at her flawless body casually. "You mean flaunt it?" She laughed, covering her mouth in a lady-like manner. She was used to being touched and groped, it was quite the norm. A greeting even. "Such a... nice... setting you've prepared for this party, Akuma. My only complaint is the lack of naked male waiters! Why, everyone should be naked! The sins of the flesh must be relished, not hidden! Even Lord Lucifer over there-" She gestured at the demon king as he flirted with a naked waitress, his massive cock swinging floppily between his legs, "Knows the joys of being liberated from clothes!"

"That's because you're a WHORE-" The demon lord, Abraxas sniped, appearing in a splash of blood, his four foot Hellbeast, Zarka, sneered at the other guests as he clung to Abraxas' pant leg with a paw. "Clothes tell others how dominant you are!" He drawled coldly, taking her hand and kissing it, despite his rudeness.

"Oh," Lucifer rolled his eyes, "He's here." The king of hell flapped his lips like a horse. Abraxas was always so melodramatic. And loud.

Lillith laughed, her beautiful, seductive voice filled with amusement. "Is this why you dress like a BDSM fetishist?" She cooed, then grabbed Akuma's ass back, giving it a firm squeeze. "Oh that's nice, I like my boys taking initiative."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers