Join our server on Discord

Hey
Shadow, was it really necessary to burn the place up? That was my favorite cookie factory.

Dot: You had me build a cookie-machine!

DMX: Yeah but I really liked their cookies.

Cookie-Monster: COOKIE *Bashes DMX and Shadow on the head with such mysterious strength that they're knocked out*

*Several dark hours later*

DMX: Woah. *Sits up from the cold ground* Where am I? *Surrounded by ravenous Cookie-Monsters* Oh great.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry they're perfectly harmless, cookie monster became a vegetarian.

Cookie monster: Blarg! *Bites Shadow's hand*

Curse you sesame street! You have taught me nothing! Alright you all know the drill, standard apocalyptic invasion procedure, *Wall panel flips open revealing multible guns, swords, chainsaws, and anything else Shadow's twisted mind can imagine*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Didn't know we had wall-panels of equipment inside the unknown, deep reaches of a recently created Cookie-Monster cave. Cool.

*Takes several grenade-launchers from the wall and aims* Eat this cookie! *Blasts the ceiling with a loud bang* Oops. Forgot I don't know how to handle precision weapons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Are you kidding? I've installed these things everywhere.

Slashmon: Isn't that dangerous?

Oh what's the worst that could happen?

*Daycare center*

Innocent child: Lalalala, *Accidentally opens wall panel and grabs a flamethrower* Oooh, neat toy.

*Cookie monster cave*

Since when were grenades precision? Just throw in the general direction of whatever you want to die. *Grabs a pair of sawed off shotguns* And you need some better trash talk.

Cookie monster: *Generic zombie sounds*

Too much sugar's bad for you, *Shoves shotgun into cookie monster's mouth* You need more iron in your diet, *Fires*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Aw shucks. Why does it always have to be me who gets the stupid non-precise weapons? *Snorts and crushes the grenade-launcher in his claws. All of a sudden, a cave in seppults a group of CMs* Yay.

CMs: *Split into two and reform into freshly new CMs*

DMX: God-darnit, I hate these things.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey no fair, that defies the laws of physics.

Slashmon: You break the laws of physics all the time, hell you started a campfire underwater just last week.

Details details. Back to business. So if they get cut in half they reform into two new monsters... I GOT IT! *Pulls out a chainsword* If we cut them into teeny tiny little chunks they won't be able to regenerate! *Dices a CM into bite sized chunks*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: You realize they're like children, right?

CMs: *Regenerate by multiplying*

DMX: Annoying as children.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flammable? *grabs a random CM and sets it on fire* Hey they are flammable, all that blue fuz really adds to the fire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Cool, I wanted to roast marshmallows today! *Whips marshmallow stick out and nears it to burning CM*

CM: *Melts into goo and vaporizes*

DMX: *Marshmallow vaporizes too* HEY! My marshmallow!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's it! *Pulls out a super-bfg* NOBODY MESSES WITH DMX'S MARSHMALLOW! *Fires a sonic blast into the CMs, not effecting them at all* Oh right, super-bfg only effects zombies. Whoops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad