Join our server on Discord

Hey
DMX: What's with you and the Super BFG? Didn't you get enough of it in DR2? *Looks down at a marshmallow on the floor* MARSHMALLOW! *Pounces but CM steps on it first, both of them dissolving* Aw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I like anything that can blast through a group of undead with a single blast. Just a shame it doesn't work on cookie monsters. Without the super BFG how will we stop them? *Smacks a CM through the cave wall and into the stratosphere* Like I was saying, it's hopeless!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Yeah, plus they keep making my marshmallows disappear... with themselves as well. Wonder what's up with that?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm, *chucks a marshmallow at a CM, watching them both disintegrate* my god, it's worse than we imagined! They're stealing our marshmallows! As soon as they grab one they vanish, leaving behind only this strange blue furry goop that's clearly a byproduct of the teleportation process. Those fiends.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: But, but! That's so cruel! Cookie-Monsters shouldn't steal our marshmallows like this!

Dot: *Traslucent green hologram appears* You dummies! They are being killed by the marshmallows! Everyone knows marshmallows are the natural enemies of cookies!

DMX: *Flatstare* I knew that. *Blows hologram away* Okay then, time for a change in scenery. *Grabs bucket of marshmallows and loads them into a leaf-blower* Hmm, needs more chainsaw. *Attaches chainsaw to leaf-blower with duct-tape just for the heck of it* Yay. *Begins chucking rounds of marshmallows at the army of CMs*

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm, *Eyes dart back and forth before groping the hologram* Nice. Alright then back to business, if marshmallows are their weakness.

*Earth suddenly shakes violently*

Slash: Shadow, what did you do.

*Grins*

Slash: Staypuft marshmallow man?

Staypuft marshmall man.

*Giant marshmallow man suddenly rips open the mountain and roars at the cookie monsters*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*CMs all melt into nothingness*

DMX: Yay. All of the CMs have been killed. Peace should return to Earth shortly. *Holsters Mellow-Maker* I should patent this stuff. *Leaf blower explodes and marshmallows begin raining everywhere* Whoops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep, we've saved the world yet again. With absolutely no consequences.

*Meanwhile in new york*

Staypuft marshmallow man: RAAAAAWWWRRRR! *Rips the top off the empire state building and hurls it to the ground*

*Back*

Yep, absolutely no consequences.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Which means... this marks the end of this thread?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad