Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey didn't have a chance to say a word before Lupe had butted in and offered his wife her room since she wanted to say with him. The wolf knew that about how they lived. When Katt had left, the young man growled softly as he stood up fully stretching his neck all the way. He now stood at six and half feet. Then roared loudly in annoyance a jet of flame lighting up the night. From Lupe's room the flame could be seen easily. After he calmed down some as he looked at his family member. "Lube you are family and we need this relationship to work out on some level so that hunters can see us as fairly normal people. Second and more importantly you do not get between newlyweds it is just rude," he growled at her. He sighed after a moment he realize what he needed to do. "I have never wanted you in that way," he said courtly even though it was a complete lie. The intimate link the shared, would let her know, it is the same one that him and Katt started to form earlier that day, as well as his slightly watery eyes.

Then turned away and hunched back down as he went inside. He felt terrible about what he just did as tear rolled down his cheek. He walked up to the stairs and went to Lupe's room and entered He walked over to Katt as she said and I quote "I'M GONNA KILL HER!". He just wrapped his arms around her and closes his eyes. "No... need...," he said as he broke down as he nuzzled his wife's cheek as he cried again, "to go that far... I.I.I just broke her heart," he cried what he didn't tell her he did the same with his and just needed someone to comfort him. "j.j.just let me hold you," he said as he continue to weep.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe stood like a statue, her eyes shaking as sat on the verge of breaking down in tears, the sudden shock seemingly having numbed her as she fell to her knee, "Casey, how, how could you say that," she said in a slight whisper as she started to cry.

"Broke her, what?" Katt asked, slightly confused. She quickly noticed he was crying as she felt the tears dripping onto her shoulder, she turned around in his grip looking up at him, "What happened? I know it's a bit of a mean prank, but that's just how she is, no reason to get so upset over it." she said, closing the suitcase with her tail as she blushed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bridget walked over towards her friend and someone who had became like family to her as well as the Drakes. "SHsss.. just let it all out," she cooed softly as she guided the young girl into the house and and to the nearest couch. Then she pulled her close so they could cuddle. She knew Casey was doing what he felt was best; but he could have been gentler about it than just growling at her.

Jessica just growled at what Casey had just done to Lube and glared at her mate in a warning fashion before walking in and heading up the stairs as she took off her own silver armband and changed quickly into her preferred state. The werelion was out for blood and until she had righted it she would not be satisfied. She opened the door to Lupe's room as she walked her claws clicking on the wood as she looked at the newlyweds. Then she heard Casey weeping softly.

Casey continue to weep softly as he nuzzled her cheek. When she spoke up wanting to know what happened. He knew he couldn't say anything fully coherent at the moment so stay silent. Then a minute passed and he spoke up, "Umm... we married... then I told Lupe I didn't feel nothing for her," he said softly. "Now did Lupe try to pull a prank on you?" he asked kinda confused as to what happened to Katt while she was away from him.

Jessica walked up behind the couple and slapped Casey upside his head. "You were quite heartless back there. Also I know love when I see and don't need the bond you share with those that your close to know that," she hissed. After a moment of regaining her composure, "Now then listen good and listen well. For werelions we don't meet our mate till they are chosen for us, that is a good thing because if you start out with more than one wife or husband at the beginning of the relationship, then all of you grow close together. All you have to do then is make time for the three of you and then as individual couples," she stated knowing how a pride works and giving then a way were everyone could easily win in this situation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt waited till he had regained himself and listened, unable to help a small chuckle, "No she didn't do anything, my sister did. She, uhm, switched my luggage." she said, blushing slightly as she glanced over towards her bag. Her ears twitched as she heard the clicking of Jessica's claws now that Casey's crying had settled a bit, just as she turned she saw her slapping Casey, a loud growl rumbling in her throat at the sight of someone attacking her mate, "What the heck are you talking about? Ugh, you all are confusing. Feels like we're having three diffrent conversations." she groaned a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When Jessica had slapped he winced as he let out a groan. When Jessica spoke he wasn't sure how that would help him or Katt; but what she said about him loving Lupe was true. When Katt said she was upset with her sister because she switched her luggage he sighed again. "Okay I understand why your upset.... I just told look I never felt anything deep for her when it is clear that I do care for her...," he trailed off trying to save his own ass from having a frigid wife.

"Oh bull call it what is love and you broke her heart, very harsh way. That is why I slapped you," she stated with a hiss. "Now as for your sister we can get you something skimpy tomorrow if you want," thinking that Katt's sister was like her own very conservative. "Now I will say this again you got one depress werewolf down there. There is an way to fix this where everyone wins. Now you and Katt just started a relationship... today and you could let her join the relationship and all three of you be lovers if you so choose. The only reason I say this is because me and Bridget came from slightly to different prides. Hers is more submissive females mine well we are encourage to speak our minds," she said with a grin. "From there just talk things over and see what you to need to do," she said and did an about face as she left.

Casey thought about what she said. "Um... uh... most weredragons are monogamous....," he said looking away it was true that sometimes they did have more than one mate even it it was very rare occurrence. "So... do you want to keep things the way they are or....or.or maybe just be friends?" he asked nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"H-hey," Katt blushed slightly when Jessica said they'd pick up something skimpy, skimpy was the last thing she needed right now, "I've got more than enough skimpy thanks to my sister, I don't need to go shopping for more of that." She said, making sure it was clear that the clothes in her suitcase didn't belong to her and was just a prank from her sister, the last thing she needed was for her new husband and everyone else to think she was a slut, felines got a bad enough rap for that thanks to their heat cycles as it was.

She listened carefully to everything being said, slowly gathering what had transpired despite not really having been there during the incident. Once Jessica had finished Katt was half tempted to smack Casey as well, "I can't believe you, even if you are married you don't just break a girl's heart like that. Poor thing, you probably destroyed her." She pulled out of Casey's arms and walked behind him, starting to push him along, "We are going downstairs right now and you're apologizing." She insisted, in the back of her mind she realized what she was doing would probably lead to her sharing her mate, but for some reason the idea didn't bother her as much as she'd expect, on the contrary she seemed to welcome the idea, thinking it might be fun for all of them.

As she forced Casey into the living room Lupe was still in Bridget's arms, though her crying had settled down slightly she was still an emotional wreck. She glanced up, seeing Casey and almost instantly breaking down into tears again, burying her muzzle into Bridget's shoulder, "Lupe, Casey has something he wants to say to you." Katt said, pushing Casey forward so he wouldn't be able to avoid the confrontation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey growled back at Katt when she said she couldn't believe what he just did to Lupe. He did it to himself as well; but he wouldn't apologies his own pride and honor as a weredragon wouldn't let him. He turned around facing his wife, as he places his own hands in her paw. He dug his talons into the floor boards as he tried to push her back. "I will not," he growled loudly, "our relationship is to important. The reason we choose your family was because we heard you was didn't think all weres, were bad. We figured you would at listen if we got one or more of you alone.... at the end of the month our parents are coming here to see us and how we are doing," he stated. "If your family won't listen to reason then we are willing to be put down like the animals you see us as," he stated with a heavy sigh giving her a good reason why their relationship needed to work. What he didn't tell her was the looming war that would take place upon his clans death.

All of a sudden Casey let go of Katt's paws as he turned around and allowed his wife to guide him to the living room. When the feline pushed in toward the two were's he gulped softly as he just stood there. He wasn't going to apologize; because Lupe knew for year that he was going to being married off. "Lupe... I...I... I'm... sorry for... lying to you...; but I know your... a bright girl and know that this relationship has to work for there is to much riding on this relationship...," he trailed off nervously. He was doing his best to avoid saying he loved her even he basically just admitted it when he first opened his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Now don't use that excuse, plenty of relationships have worked out just fine, even with multible spouses. Your family clearly wants the fighting to stop, otherwise why go through all this trouble? Well mine does too, we'll make this work. The three of us." she smiled, giving Casey a quick kiss before he turned around. Downstairs Kitt stood to the side as Casey began talking, watching as Lupe slowly regained her composure.

"I, I, u-understand," Lupe gasped out between small hiccups as she whiped away at her eyes, "I, guess I was just fooling myself, I'm so stupid, thinking you and I could ever end up together. I never should have come here, I should've just stayed in my village!" she began crying again, knowing that that wouldn't have been any better of an option.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey shakes his head at what Lupe says and wraps his tail around Katt as he sat down, as well as pulling her into his lap. Then he put his arms around Lupe as Bridget hissed at him and tightened her grip on the girl. "Lupe I never said, you didn't stand a chance and second I said it was a lie about the fact about me not loving you," he said softly.

Bridget loosened her gripe on the girl. He then pulled Lupe close and nuzzled her as he slid off the silver armband. The weredragon knew in her state she most likely be changed in a heart beat. "What I wanted was for you to realize that since I was married to Katt. I just couldn't be with you or any other female for that matter because I would be breaking my marriage vows," he stated letting her know he would be doing a dishonorable thing if he did. Then the young were kissed Lupe on the lips softly and held it for a moment before pulling away. "Now then Katt has something she wants to tell you," he said with a blush as he then kissed Katt in the same albeit a bit more nervously.

Johnathan tapped Bridget on the back and motioned for her to fallow them figuring things will work out alright in the end. He also didn't want either of the girls to ruin the tender moment between the three. Soon all three were in the kitchen making a few snacks for everyone and they even opened a bottle of wine for anyone who wanted to drink it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe's body quickly enlarged as her emotions did trigger a quick change, her body growing slightly more muscular and longer as dark black fur grew all over it, her face elongating into a muzzle as she took on the characteristics of a canine, "I know, it was stupid of me to keep fooling myself. I knew you were going to get married, and that I'd just, just," she fought hard to keep from breaking down again.

"I did," Katt smiled over towards Lupe, "I can understand being hurt badly by rejection, but this is deeper than that isn't it? You've imprinted haven't you?" Katt asked, Lupe looked up in shock and surprised at her which make Katt chuckle a bit, "Don't look so surprised, I've hunted weres my entire life, we know quite a bit more than you believe we do." She looked towards Casey, "I'm afraid we're stuck with her either way, once a wolf imprints on a mate, there's not going back. They can't help when it happens, and this doesn't have to mean anything serious. Plenty of weres take more than one wife, and a few hunters have had multiple wives. If neither me or Lupe mind, what's the problem?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad