Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey just sat there and nodded to what his wife had to say. He felt abysmal with what had happened. He just brought his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. Every now and then he would look at Katt and open his mouth to say something; but then thought better of it. Soon night it was night fall and Casey rolled down the window dividing the driver from the passengers. "I think I will go on a head Johnathon," he said softly. The car started speed up to ninety miles a hour.

A second later he rolled down the roof top and wrapped his around his body. He put his hands through the opening ans started to climb up; but remember that his uncle said to stay with his mate the first week or so they could get to know each other. He looked back at his mate, "Uh... um... mind if I go on ahead Katt... I.I...never mind...," he said finally deciding to stick to his uncles advice as he sat back down in the limo and closed the roof window.

After a moment he sighed deeply, "Your... the... first girl.... I actually been around besides my family," he stated. "Also I meant it when I said I liked you," he added blushing deeply as he looked away, even though she was asleep when he said it. "Anything I can do to make it up to you?" he offered?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt frowned a bit, feeling slightly bad as she saw Casey's reaction, "Listen, maybe I over-reacted a little. It was just," her face flushed a deep crimson, "Nevermind, it's, well it's not okay but, I forgive you, so don't feel too bad." she said, not wanting to admit that it had been her first kiss, even if she was unconcious for it. She glanced outside, her eyes piercing through the dark like it was the middle of the day, "Why don't we both go out?" she asked, "I could use a bit of exercise after being cramped in the car for so long, nice run through the forest would feel nice."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey blushed as well even though he still didn't know it was Katt's first real kiss. "Thanks," he said and smiled when Kat forgave him. "Actually lets just stretch go on inside," he suggested instead. "You will love the mansion it is huge. Also we got a lot incredible heck even the hanging cd's are just cool," he said with child like enthusiasm. Weredragons just like real dragons loved shiny objects and horded them. "Do you like gems because the house is also littered with them?" he asked.

"Oh if you really want to keep his attention, you could use body glitter," Johnathon said with a chuckle. "But be careful with how much you use though," he warned. "Anyway were coming up on the gates," he said knowing it was just another few minutes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt chuckled a bit, "I'll keep that in mind, of course the last thing I need is to be locked away in a vault with other treasures." She teased. She looked out the window, waiting till they arrived at the mansion before stepping out, gazing up at the incredible building, "Oh wow, you weren't exaggerating on the size were you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey blinks dumbfounded when she was surprised at how massive the mansion was. "Did you think we would live in a cave during the summer?" he smarted off. He blushed some, "Actually I wouldn't mind showing you the vault... I wouldn't let you stay even if you sparked just like a diamond," he blushed even more.

Soon the door the massive family mansion was thrown open. Standing there were three females, two weretigers and one werewolf. Casey knew one was werewolf and the other two were mainly gardeners for the grounds and mates to Johnathan as part of his pride. Bridget the youngest of Johnathan's two mates came running out. She soon pounced on the older male and him tightly acting more like a loyal dog than a graceful female she normally was.

Johnathon fell backwards as he caught the lioness and kissed her on the lips as she began to purr softly. "Nice to see you again puppy," he said with a wry chuckle, the male didn't when Bridget took on the werewolf's pack qualities.

Bridget sighs knowing how her mate didn't like it and got up. Her eyes were down cast; but leaned her head under his chin and nuzzle him as she give him a lick, while he put his arm around her and nuzzle her forehead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well no not a cave, but I certainly wasn't expecting all of this." Katt said as she craned her head to see the entire mansion, "A cottage or something yes, but wow." she giggled a bit. Katt followed them up towards the door. She was about to greet the other girls before Bridget suddenly lunged out towards Johnathon, causing Katt to jump backwards in surprise.

"Don't mind her," one of the females smiled as she walked up, long black hair framing her beautiful face, "She's just very attached to her mate." she chuckled as she looked over at Bridget, "You must be Katt right? Casey's, mate." she said, and for a second Katt thought she sensed a bit of anger or jealousy from the girl, "I'm Lupe, nice to meet you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey chuckles some, "It is only four stories and we don't use the fourth one at the moment," he said softly. Before walking up to Lupe and hugging her tightly while his tail swished side to side some. " Mmm Nice to see you again," he said as he let her go. Then he turned to his wife, "Katt I saved Lupe three years ago from a bad arranged marriage. Her husband was trying to force himself on her on our lands... I happened to be out hunting and saw what was happening and kinda... burned him... badly... you could say...," he trailed off. He knew he had blood on his claws; but at least he saved Lube one of his bests friends. The young weredragon even liked her more than a friend; but he could never find the right words at the time and after a while his own family excepted her and she became like a sister to him.

Johnathon sighs softly as Casey explains basically what happened when. "You need to take Lupe with you when you leave she is disruptive to the order around here when your family is gone," he stated firmly. "Besides your a man today so better take responsibility for her tell her to go back to her pack," he added knowing the later would never happen. The reason he bright this up was because wouldn't submit to him in any form and he could careless and wanted her to return the respect he showed her by giving him what was do some submission like his girls did him.

"I have to agree with Johny, even though we are the closes thing to a pack she has at the moment," Jessica spoke up, the third and final female that was at the mansion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm not going back there, I can't," Lupe insisted, "As if I'd even be welcome anymore after running away, lone wolves aren't very liked in my old pack, I'd probably be chased out or killed the moment I showed up, besides," She moved towards Casey's side, "I like it right here, I've already decided i want to be in Casey's pack."

Katt chuckled a bit, "You're lucky i'm not the jealous type, seems like you already had a girlfriend even before getting married." she teased Casey a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey blushed, "I am not a wolf or werewolf... So I don't have a pack and that is what you need is the stability it gives," he admitted reading up on a lot of wolfs and werewolf's in his attempt to understand what Lube needed. What he didn't realize he was a perfect alpha for the girl and he gave her the stability she needed, when he was around. As his wife spoke up gulped even though there was no need to be. "It... isn't like... that... she is like a sister to me....," he said stepping away from Lube and towards Katt to be on her good side. He had a heard the old saying there was no hell like that of a frigid woman.

All three werelions just laughed some at how Casey was acting as they went around to the back of the limo. Soon they had the couple's belongings out of the trunk, "I take it you both will be staying in separate rooms tonight or the same?" Johnathon asked?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Seperate," Katt said as she grabbed her bag, "I don't think I'd be able to sleep much sharing a room so soon." she said, not wanting to bring up the incident in the limo again. She glanced over towards Casey, "Don't take it the wrong way, it's nothing really personal. Besides it'd be nice to have my own room for a bit, I've always shared with my sister since I was little." she chuckled a bit as she hefted up her bag, "Well if no one mind's I'd better go an unpack this thing. Where's my room at?" she asked, looking towards Jhonathon.

"Katt can sleep in my room, I don't mind sharing a room with you Casey." Lupe smiled as she walked up next to him, "It'd be just like when you first rescued me, and you spent all those nights at my bedside while I recovered. That was so sweet of you." she smiled, if she were in her were form it'd be clear her tail would be wagging a mile a minute, "The room's up the stairs, second on the left," she said to Katt while keeping her focus on Casey.

Katt growled slightly, surprising herself as she did, Ugh, why am I jealous? I barely even know him, even if he is my husband now. she shook her head a bit, cursing her instincts that attached her to her mate even if she was still a bit on the fence about the entire thing she still knew he was her husband, and so her instincts had already switched over to being a mate, "I'll be back down in a minute, I would love a tour of the place." she said before heading up to her room.

She dropped her bag onto the bed as she looked around the room, finding it very nice, "Wow, and to think this is probably just a guest room." she chuckled a bit as she opened her suitcase. Her jaw nearly hit the floor as she noticed the contents of the bag, inside were numerous sexy lingerie as well as a few 'adult' toys, "What the, this isn't, how did?" she babbled a bit before noticing a letter with her name on it.

Kitt Wrote:Dear Katt,

I took the liberty of picking you up a few outfits and things for your honeymoon, as well as a couple of personal things, just incase you two don't hit it off right away and you need a bit of stress relief ;). Hope you two are getting along well, enjoy your honeymoon.

You're sister, Kitt.

"I'M GONNA KILL HER!" Katt roared as she realized the only clothes she had would make her look like some horny cat in heat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad