Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
(do realize everyone is in the conversant store)

Johnathon sighs as he was picked up by the strong tigress; but does nothing to stop her. He listen to her threat chuckles loudly as he was dropped. "Mrs. Drake lose the tone now. I know your a hunter and your worried that your going to be attack; but your not going to be," He said firmly. When the name Drake was spoken a number of people turned to look it was the only one in the america's the others were in the middle east.

"Now then do realize if the Drakes wanted to kill you and your family they would have done so already instead of marring into your family. Lastly do realize I offered to take you home were you could kill me and Casey," he said in a stern voice. "So get it through your thick head that your husband doesn't want to kill you; but for peace to be between your family and his ," he hissed in a very feline manner.
-----------------
Casey hated bullies and people who bad mouthed others without knowing them. "I am Casey Drake and stop talking about my wife like that," he roared as he pounced the young man. He did his best to put his weight into the pounce wanting to quickly pin him quickly. Then he tried to bite his shoulder.

A moment later the large bear behind the counter got out a large bucket of ice water he always kept handy for dealing with fights. He brought it out and just dumped it on the two boys. Casey shivered and groaned as the icy water touched his scales and jumped away. He slowly looked around as he stood up.

"Now clean the mess up or I will be busting both your ass's," he growled as he then went to the back and came out with two mops and a mop bucket. "Here you go boys," he stated as he shoved a mob into Casey hands and the other boy's.
-----------------
Then the bear noticed that Johnathon was there and smiled, "Hey there Johny how have you been?" he asked the werelion as he gave the male a bear hug.

Johnathon chuckles and hugs his friend back just as tightly, "Not much.... I am baby sitting the Drake's newlywed couple," He said with a chuckle.

"OH by I bet that is fun. With all the debate I decided to cash in and run a betting hall to see if I couldn't make a bit extra money," he said with a chuckle. "Any way I hope they do work through the old animosity that hunters and weres also I would make a killing too," he added.

"You and your get rich quick schemes this one may back fire if you don't have enough money to pay the winners," Johnathon stated knowing the bear all to well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt growled loudly, "I still don't trust you, we've taken down hundreds of weres, for all I know this is just some plan to catch one of us to use as a hostage, though why you'd drag it out so much is beyond me, so I'm willing to give you a chance. If you enjoy having your head attached I suggest you don't waste it." she warned as she walked back towards Casey, "I'm gonna grab something to eat while you clean up, want anything?" she asked. She suddenly tensed up and began growling loudly.

"Ooh, nice and soft kitty tush," the man that had originally made the lewd comment said as he rubbed a hand over Katt's ass.

"Bad. Move." Katt growled as she suddenly spun around, lifting the man up over her head and hurling him through the front windows of the store. She turned back and glared at the other customers, "ANYONE ELSE WANNA GRAB MY ASS!?" She roared, the customers immediately turning their attention back to their meals or magazines as she huffed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey was shivering as he mopped up the ice water that was dumped on him and the other guy that had insulted his mate. With his sensitive hearing he heard that Katt didn't trust him and how thought she was a prisoner, while that may be true him and his family were the prisoners more because they couldn't stay in one place that long once someone saw them and knew who they were. Soon he started having doubts about the marriage again. He wasn't sure what he should do to drive the point home that they weren't out to use her as a shield and that they truly did want peace.

When the tigress interrupted his thoughts he gulped nervously, "I already ordered pizzas...," he trailed off. A moment later when the same pervert that made lewd comments, grabbed her ass he thought he would have to step in again; but it wasn't necessary as she threw the guy out the window. He quickly finished mopping the floor.

He walked over to the counter still deep in thought as he gave his wife a nervous look as he took. He knew he was scared of her and may not be able to change back. He walked back over to the table and tried to calm down as he focused on his human form. Try as he might he could get past his own fear of his wife. After a moment he sighed again wondering if there was any hope for a hunter and a were to friend and even lovers. He looked over at Johnathon, "Do you think we can ever really get along, let alone survive a marriage?" he asked with a heavy sigh.

"Yes I do think it can work out if she willing to learn about your clan and its rich history," Johnathon said as Casey smiled softly. "Besides you just need to be there for her and just be patient," he added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'll be happy once we're back on the road again," Katt sighed a bit as she sat down at the table, she glanced over towards Casey blushing slightly again, "Uhm, thanks for sticking up for me back there." she said, almost inaudibly though she was fairly certain he'd hear her if his senses were increased like most weres, "I've had a few boyfriends in the past that would've just walked away from a situation like that and left me to deal with it alone. Guess that's at least one advantage to this, won't have to deal with my mate not being able to protect me." she smiled a bit, "Hope you ordered anchovies, I'm starving." she grinned a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll be happy once we're back on the road again," Katt sighed a bit as she sat down at the table, she glanced over towards Casey blushing slightly again, "Uhm, thanks for sticking up for me back there." she said, almost inaudibly though she was fairly certain he'd hear her if his senses were increased like most weres, "I've had a few boyfriends in the past that would've just walked away from a situation like that and left me to deal with it alone. Guess that's at least one advantage to this, won't have to deal with my mate not being able to protect me." she smiled a bit, "Hope you ordered anchovies, I'm starving." she grinned a bit.

Casey and Johnathon both nodded in agreement with getting out of there soon. When Katt said she was grateful for her husband sticking up for her, Casey blushed as well. He started to lean in close he was going to kiss her on the cheek; but when she spoke up about having anchovies on her pizza he busted out laughing.

Johnathon chuckles softly at the two newlyweds, knowing how awkward things can get especially with two lovers. "It could be more awkward he could be a werelion, you and one of your sisters, or other female family member could be his wives," he commented, while it was true that his wives were family at least they weren't related by blood but marriage.

A moment later the large bear came over with the two pizza's ready to go, "Here are your pizza's guys. You may be owing me a window if I you both don't stay together from all the wages people have about your relationship. Besides I believe you both can work out your differences anyway and be a happy couple," he commented
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Wow, that is good. Me and Kitt could barely share a room without being at eachother's throats occasionally. Can't imagine trying to share a husband." Katt chuckled a bit, remembering some of the arguments and fights she and her sister had gotten into.

She purred softly as she licked her lips, smelling the anchovies on the pizza long before it arrived at their table, "Oh, right, sorry about that. Guess I sorta lost my temper with that guy." She said, nervously rubbing her head. She glanced over towards Casey as the bear walked away, "Well, guess it's nice to see other's have faith in us. Even if it is just so they can win some bet." she chuckled a bit as she grabbed a slice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Johnathon chuckles softly, "Actually he runs the betting parlor around the state for weres... so yeah he got quite a bit of money to make, since most were's say your relationship is disaster waiting to happen," he explained.

Casey sighed some he really didn't want Katt to know that most people thought there relationship was doomed even before it started. "We can get along I just know have a great marriage," he said with a smile as he then took a slice of sausage. "I guess you could say I am a sausage lover," he said with a chuckle as he tried a gay joke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hope that's not entirely true, or this marriage really is doomed." Katt joked a bit as she took a bit of her own pizza. She glanced over towards Johnathon a bit, "So, is that thing about lions actually taking family members as brides true? Gotta admit it'd be pretty weird. I know a few members of my family have had multible wives, though not sure if any where related."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Johnathon just nodded as he took to slices of the large anchovy pizza and started devouring them quickly. "Yes we do regularly; but lately not so much. Some old traditions are there, like any female in a werelion's house belongs to him unless she is already married. As for your next question yes; but I would never do that to my own girls or any other female without their consent," he added with a warm smile.

Casey puts an arm around Katt, "Do realize that they are staying with us not the other way around so he won't even think of asking you something like that even if we weren't married," he said as he finished off a second small slice. "UM I got a question....," he trailed off nervously, "I'm going to stay in my room and you can stay in the our room still we are comfortable with each other."

John sighed softly, "Casey you both should be sleeping in the same; but it doesn't mean you have to have sex. Second it would give you more time to bond as well that your kind has," he added.

Casey blushed some it wasn't a sexual bond it was a very intimate one where it was more like a sixth sense than anything. "Yeah... but I want Katt to choose if and when we do sleep together," he stated blushing all the more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I, I wasn't worried about something like that." Katt lied, the second Johnathon had mentioned how any females would belong to the dominant male the thought ran through her head of that exact situation. Though it was clear that wouldn't be the case which she was thankful for, even though now her curiousity was piqued about sharing a husband with multible wives, including wheither or not the wives every fooled around with eachother when their husband was busy. She decided it would be rude to ask a question like that as instead took another bite of her pizza as the conversation slowly turned towards them sharing a room, "I don't mind sharing a room, not sure about a bed, and don't get your hopes up for any sex just yet." she teased a bit, "I think we should get to actually know eachother before we cross that bridge."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad