Join our server on Discord

Obey
Congratulations,

You are now the proud owner of the newest model of the slave crown. Designed so no one would be able to tell it's a mind manipulation device, and easily applied to even the most unwilling of 'subjects'. Please remember that once the crown is removed the wearer will have no memories of what occured while wearing the slave crown. Thank you again for your purchase and remember to think of Slave Control Inc. for all your future purchases.

WARNING: SC INC. can not be held responsible for anything the purchaser or wearer of this product does with it or because of it. Do not apply to subject for more than a 24 hour period, prolonged use may cause subject to build up a mental resistance.

I thought a mind control fetish RPG would be interesting, so here it is. The premise is simple, someone ordered a special type of tiara that when put on someone turns them into a completely obedient slave. The ones that order the slave crown are the ones that will give the orders, and obviously the ones that have them put on will be the obedient pets.

Name:
Sex:
Role: Slave or controller?
Picture or description:
Other info: Preferences, do's and do not's, little backstory, whatever you want.

I'll throw my characters up one it looks like there's at least a general interest in the RP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(I would like to join)

Name:Davor Braden

Sex:male

Species: human

Role: Controller

Picture or description: rather tall and a rather muscular body. Has long black hair covering parts of his face.

Other info: He has hear lately about the new model of Slave Controll Inc. and automatically went to buy it. Now he was curious how good it would work on a pet.
Name:mike
Sex:male
Species: wolf
Role: Slave
Picture or description: 6.4ft tall grey wolf, wearing a brown over coat most of the time for his job
Other info:main thing... no scat or WS other then that anything gose.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
(Wait...this is an ancient RP, didnt notice...)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)