Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"No. I am sorry, but you cannot meet me. Him. Ahem. Your brother tried to kill me, and as pointless as that was, it offended me/him. If you have any questions though, you can ask me, since the Beast and I are one in the same. By the way, you should know your father is on his way of recovering. The curse was lifted after you both said I do."

He was overpowered, and Two B smiled as he saw the ring. "Ah, there it is. Good. And you can change when you and I reach our new room." After walking a rather long staircase, he brought Samuel to the door and he opened it. When he did, Samuel found surprisingly clean room within it, with a large, soft rug on the floor, a large, beautiful bed, a window with red curtains, a mirror on the wall, and a table and chairs, and a wooden closet. There's the closet, you'll find more clothes inside," he said, gently dropping Samuel. As he did, the boy would feel his hand gently pat his but for a short second, but it seemed he was pretending he didn't.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by MasterZero - 01-01-2011, 08:02 AM