Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
The first clone enjoyed his kiss, taking advantage of Samantha's submissive nature. The other enjoyed Samuel's feisty nature, enjoying the struggle. When he bit his tongue, he slapped the boy's ass, before pulling his tongue out. When the intense kisses were done, both licked their lips.

"Sorry," the two chuckled.

"Samantha, follow me."

"Samuel, with me." The second one turned his black suit white and motioned for him to follow. "We will take you to your beds for the night. This is no doubt a lot to take in. Sleep will help."

"To make it easier for you, you may call me One A. He will be referred to as Two B. We are both the Beast, but we are both our own person," One A explained, before the two walked out of the room. On their backs, the two could see a tentacle sticking out and off down the hall, just like the skulls. "Oh, we forgot. Your rings." Both of them took out a ring, both a beautiful gold. "Put them on your finger."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by MasterZero - 01-01-2011, 07:03 AM