Join our server on Discord

Detention! (M/M, Taito)
So, a very great friend of mine who lets me commission him Yaoi drawings had an idea this Christmas, that I'd write him a lemon if he drew me a pic! This is for Fluffyvivi! (Not from DaD)

Detention

Matt was walking down the hall to class, just a normal school day. He was thinking about how great life was, about how much he had going for him. He had just turned 18, just about to graduate high school, he and his band had a scholarship to a music school, where a record label would be keeping an eye on them. But more important than any of that, he had the greatest boyfriend in the world. He had Tai. He had went all day without seeing his love, but he was finally headed to the last class of the day, or really, the week, but at least this class had Tai in it, though they sat at opposite sides of the room, at least they could see each other. He entered into the classroom and sat at the back of the room on one side, but Tai wasn't there yet. Finally the bell rang, and still no Tai. Matt shook his head. He was always late! Finally a good 2 minutes into the class, Tai showed up. The teacher looked pissed.

"Mr. Kamiya, why are you always late to my class?"

Tai smiled sarcasticly. "I'm just so excited to get to your class, I loose my sense of direction!"

The teacher shook his head. "You really expect me to believe that? I'm tired of this Mr. Kamiya. I am giving you detention!"

Matt frowned. He hated when Tai got detention, and he hated that he loved Tai so much that when he got detention he refused to let him serve it alone.

"That's Bullshit!" Matt yelled, the teacher looked dumbfounded. It seemed the plan worked. When they teacher found his voice he informed Matt that he had detention too. Matt skunked down in his chair. Just because he wanted to be with him didn't mean he was happy about it. He hated getting in trouble, he used to be the good one, but he seemed to be breaking more and more rules as time went on.

Tai sat in his chair in the back row, on the other side of the room than Matt was on, but as he was sure the teacher was staying turned around, he threw a note at Matt. Matt picked it up, and opened the note, and it read:

"What kind of underwear are you wearing?"

Matt blushed hard. He loved it when Tai talked dirty to him, but what if the teacher had turned back around and demanded the note? He didn't want anyone else to see this! He wrote a reply and sent it back to Tai, and it read:

"Don't ask that in class! I don't want anyone else to accidentally see this!"

Tai got an evil smirk on his face, Matt saw this, and started writing his own note, just in case. Tai tossed his note to Matt which said:

"I'm not embarrassed about the huge lump in my shorts caused by thinking about you over there in your boxers or briefs, with the fabric expanding. I cant wait to get in those."

Matt was literally a new shade of red, he couldn't believe he was writing this in class! So he furiously wrote down his reply.

"Tai, you know were going to be alone all weekend, there's plenty of time for that later!"

Tai read it, wrote a reply, and threw something back, but this time, the teacher HAD turned around mid-throw.

"What was that? Something you want to share with the class?" The teacher asked, starting to make his way back there. But in the meantime, he was so grateful he had wrote his own fake note earlyer. He hid Tai's note and handed the teacher his note, and the teacher read it out loud to the class.

"Dear Matt,

I'm sorry for being late and getting you in trouble. I'm just lazy sometimes and by this time of the day I just want to take it easy. Mr. Fujiama is really an awesome teacher, and I really don't mean to upset him, I hope he can forgive me. Sorry again for the trouble.

-Tai"

The teacher looked at Matt, and then at Tai, and then said with a smile. "Thank you for your apology, but that wont get you out of detention."

After that, the teacher walked back to the front of the room and Matt looked at Tai who looked like he was fuming. Tai started writing another note, but in the mean time, Matt unfolded the note that he had hidden from the teacher, and it said:

"But I can't wait that long! I need you nooooowww..."

Matt just rolled his eyes, and then Tai tossed over a new note:

"That was looow Ishida. On the other hand, you kind of just saved my ass. Your like Indiana Jones. Hot sexy whip wielding Indiana Jones. You're really turning me on."

Matt looked at him and shook his head, but he was smiling, but he wouldn't reply to the note, he didn't want the chance of getting caught again.

When the bell rang, Tai ran out the door. Matt blinked confused. He couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to walk with him, they were going to the same place after all. When Matt got to the detention room, the teacher wasn't there yet, and so he sat down in the back of the room. About a minute later Tai walked in, but before he could say anything, Tai ran over to the teachers chair, where there was a glass of Tea, and he saw him slip a pill in the cup. Matt's eyes wen't wide. Tai ran back and sat beside him, and Matt looked over at him stunned.

"Are you drugging our teacher?"

Tai got a mischievous grin. "Kind of, but not in the way you think."

Matt was unsure of what was going on, but he decided not to say anything else. Finally the teacher walked in, and he addressed the two.

"Listen, I'm not one of those evil teachers who take joy out of making students suffer in detention, so, you two are free to talk back there, quietly."

Tai had a weird look on his face, Matt could tell he felt a little bad for putting whatever that was in his drink, but he wasn't backing down.

So, with the permission to talk quietly, Tai scooted his desk next to Matt's and whispered:

"So, you never answered me, what kind of underwear are you wearing?"

Matt was blushing again, but he managed a smile. "Tai, you'll find out later."

Tai frowned. "But I don't wanna wait for later, I wanna see them now!"

Matt sighed. "Later!" He said, still trying to be quiet.

Tai threw his arms up. "Fine we'll wait for later. Later till I lick my tounge all around your body, sucking in some spots, making you feel so good you will be trembling with pleasure and not being able to hold your orgasm."

Matt was fidgeting, he could see a bulge growing, but Matt was trying to act tough, as usual. "I don't know why your talking dirty to me now. Its like you are just trying to make me uncomfortable."

Tai looked over at him evilly. "Matt, cover your mouth."

"W-what? Why?"

"Just do it!" Tai said, and Matt put his hand over his mouth. Tai looked up to see that the teacher was engrossed in the paper, and so he continued his plan, and he put his hand on Matt's pants, feeling the bulge in them. Matt was glad he had his mouth covered, but a small sound did escape his lips, but as Tai was expecting this, he looked forward, and mad sure it wasn't obvious where his hand was, and after Matt made the sound, the teacher put the paper down to see what the noise was about. Matt was being groped, but kept his hand over his mouth, and Tai just smiled innocently.

"Oh, did we get too loud? I'm sorry. We'll be quieter."

The teacher just smiled, took a big gulp of his Tea, and then went back to reading his paper. They both noticed the drink, and Tai smiled wider, knowing his plan was officially in motion. Then he returned his attention to Matt, who now had a full erection. Tai whispered to him. "Looks like you are in a tight spot. I think I should give you some Air!"

Before Matt could protest, Tai's hand, very quickly, undid his button and his zipper. Matt was freaked out, but Tai was smiling evilly, and he whispered to Matt:

"Mmm Breifs. Good choice." And then he started stroking Matt through the fabric. Matt was having such a hard time keeping control of himself. Matt was about to protest more, when they both heard the teacher up front. His stomach was making weird noises. Tai smiled to himself, the plan was going just right.

Tai kept stroking Matt's manhood, and even took his other hand to fondle his balls through the fabric. Matt was having a really hard time keeping his moans quiet. Finally, the teacher put his newspaper down, and as he was doing that, Tai took the second hand away, as he knew it would be obvious what he was doing if not.

"I'm sorry guys, but I really need to go to the restroom... must have ate something bad... If I'm not back, you can leave at 4." He said pointing to the clock that currently said 3.

"Okay." Tai said, and the teacher left.

Matt Sighed. "Thank GOD, can you please stop this now Ta-... TAI!"

Tai had gotten off his seat, and got on his knees on the floor, positioned to start sucking him.

"What are you doing? We're in a classroom!"

Tai had his evil smirk on. "But the teacher said himself he might be gone the whole hour! We defenately have a little bit of time."

Matt wanted to protest, but he was already three-fourths the way there from Tai's stroking, and besides that, as much as he hated to admit it, the idea of them doing it in public where they could get caught was a bit of a turn on. But he refused to let Tai know he had won.

"If you must." Matt said, and Tai smirked, and then he started licking Matt's shaft. But while it felt good, he was a tad confused.

"Tai? Shouldn't you remove my briefs to do that?"

Tai just kept grinning. "I think this is really hot though, and I bet it will feel good. Just give it a try."

Matt nodded, and Tai went back to licking. After about a minute of that, he put Matt's head in his mouth and sucked a little. Matt moaned in his hand. He hadn't thought about it, but while Tai was doing that, the fabric of the briefs were moving, and causing a pleasurable sensation all over his cock and his balls. Between Tai's rubbing earlier, and the fabric now, he was already getting close.

"Tai... I'm gonna..."

Tai abruptly stopped what he was doing. "Oh we can't have that just yet! We gotta do this together! Stand up!" Tai said, standing up as well.

"Now lay face up on the two desks I pushed together."

Matt looked at Tai with a weird look. "Besides the weirdness of this, What about lube?"

Tai reached in his pocked and pulled out some lube. Matt just stared. "You carry around lube?"

"Well, it was in my locker, I got it from there. Now lay down!"

Matt did as he was told, and he laid down, and put his legs on Tai's shoulders.

Tai then grabbed the fabric of the briefs and tore a big hole in the back.

"TAI!"

Tai giggled. "I'll buy you some new ones!" and with that he undid his pants, finally letting out the throbbing erection he had in his shorts. Bringing pleasure to Matt was bringing him pleasure too, but it was time for them to both enjoy the pleasure. Tai lubed them both up, and slowly entered Matt.

"Gaah." Matt said. After about a minute of finding the rhythm, Tai started stroking Matt through the fabric as well.

Matt was feeling pure ecstasy. The feeling brought on by the fabric was just amazing!

Tai started focusing his rubbing on just below his head, that was Matt's weak spot, and with everything moving from that, Matt knew he wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Tai, yo-*moan* you better slo*Moan*w down, I'm so close..."

But just then, Tai sped up even faster, and Matt could feel Tai cumming inside of him. Not trying to hold it anymore, Matt let go, and had the greatest orgasm of his life.

After it was over, Tai fastined his pants back up, making peace with the fact he couldn't get clean at that moment, and then he jumped on top the desk and cuddled Matt.

"I love you, Matt." Tai said Kissing him. After Tai let go, Matt replied smiling.

"I love you too, but how did you cum so quickly?"

Tai smiled. "You really don't know?"

Matt shook his head. Tai just smiled. "Well you were so hot in all those situations, that I got easily turned on... but besides that..." Tai continued, putting a hand on his face, "I was getting off just on the thought of bringing you pleasure. Making you feel good is all I needed."

"Awww." Matt said, and Kissed him.

Then they started making out again, and Matt started to get a hard on again.

"Wanna go for round two?" Tai asked.

Matt smiled. "Later."

Just then, the teacher walked back in the room.

"Well, I'm really not feeling well, I-..."

He turned to look at the guys. On instinct Tai jumped off of Matt, and the teacher was just staring there, seeing Matt laying on the desk, with his pants down, a bulge, and white stuff showing through the briefs.

The teacher just stared for a second, before turning around and saying, "Its worse than I thought! I'm hallucinating!"

And then he left the room, and Matt and Tai got the rest of the way dressed and got out. But how long would they stay dressed? Guess it depends on how long the walk was to Matt's house.

The End