Join our server on Discord

Poll: How good of a writer do you think DragonMasterX is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Needs a lot more improvement.
5.00%
1 5.00%
Good, but nothing too impressive.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Great writer! Keep 'em coming!
45.00%
9 45.00%
I'm your numbah 1 fan! SIGN MY FEMALE CHARACTER'S BOOBIES.
25.00%
5 25.00%
GIVE HIM THE AUTHOR OF THE DECADE'S AWARD!! EEEEEEEEEE.
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The end of the year is nearing and I've something that needs closure...
So as everyone might or might not know, shy of around the first half of this year I began taking requests out of boredom and to try my skills out but then all of a sudden I found myself under so many requests that I began to think that I was good enough to be admired for what I'm doing.

Arrogance aside, after realizing I was making some people happy by taking on and completing their requests I really got happy myself and then I resolved I'd do it in more detail which is why I started with the formal system for requests after seeing that I was under too many requests for me to handle at a time.

Even so and with their sheer numbers I've been completing them one by one without faltering, save for a few mishaps that have been duely and completely been resolved each time they unfortunately happened, and that makes me feel like saying that if requests keep flying my way it's because of some concrete reason.

Pessimism would dictate that people just don't have anybody that will take up on their requests or they just don't want to or don't have the money to spend on commisions, but as I've resolved to stay optimistic for the most part I've to assume it's because I've become a decent writer!

But I don't want my assumptions to cloud my judgment. I'd like my readers to tell me what they think of my skills 'cuz I just wanna hear it and I also feel it's gonna compel me to write more.

So, vote! And comment. I'd like to reach to a conclussion before 2010 ends X3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll admit I haven't read all your stories, too easily distracted by way too many things lol. But of the ones I have read they've all be great, A+ on your work from me.

Mindy: *Lifts up her shirt* SIGN THEM PLEASE!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Choice C. Keep up the great work. Here's hoping for more Xros Wars stuff for him come 2011.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
You're one of my absolute favorite digi-writers, no joke. I picked pretty much the best option available because I 'am' a huge fan of yours and wish to see more of your work soon. :D
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Okay, I picked choice C. I really liked The Ritual series you had started, but when you turned off of that to begin requests it seemed like there was a temporary dip in quality. However, you've been getting really good about writing stories on a regular basis and keeping grammar errors to a minimum. So overall, I'd say you've improved this year.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:I'll admit I haven't read all your stories, too easily distracted by way too many things lol. But of the ones I have read they've all be great, A+ on your work from me.

Mindy: *Lifts up her shirt* SIGN THEM PLEASE!

*Signs Mindy's chest* Mrr. <3

Quote:Choice C. Keep up the great work. Here's hoping for more Xros Wars stuff for him come 2011.

Long as I keep taking on requests and I'm not insanely busy as I'll start to be tomorrow, 2011 will have lots of stories of varying types and as long as people want 'em, Xros Wars will be there!

Quote:You're one of my absolute favorite digi-writers, no joke. I picked pretty much the best option available because I 'am' a huge fan of yours and wish to see more of your work soon. :D

<3 Thanks!

Quote:Okay, I picked choice C. I really liked The Ritual series you had started, but when you turned off of that to begin requests it seemed like there was a temporary dip in quality. However, you've been getting really good about writing stories on a regular basis and keeping grammar errors to a minimum. So overall, I'd say you've improved this year.

I call bias! You're sad there hasn't been female ninja dragon boobs that kick ass and throw shurikens. >3

-------------

Keep 'em coming! C's dominating.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: Please, sign! *sticks out her enormous pair that seem to be two melons the size of his head* And then you can have them.

Well, that aside, reading most of yours I must say that you have a definite style which for me at least seems recognizable. And it's the one I like reading, so I can't complain. I'd say just keep going, you're doing great! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ano... I picked B to E, because all those put together is better than just picking E, right Boss? :3

Christy: *Lifting her shirt up* Sign please! I don't have a pen on me, so you'll have to use your tongue!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yayness. *Signs Erika's and Christy's boobage using special white ink*

<3

If I knew I had this many girl fans I'd have begun spamming my gallaries with lots of stories sooner. :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're not exactly awesome at it. You're very good, but not awesome.