Join our server on Discord

Poll: You like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Now get some art dammit!
100.00%
5 100.00%
No! I want my money back!...wait.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A short yet sweet XROS Christmas gift to all...
The fire was started with all but haste, as a now twenty-six year old Taiki shivered underneath the gaze of big Digital World moon. Despite his aging Taiki had not grown one inch since he came to the Digital World. In fact, while his friends had gone back to the real world, he remained behind simply due to the fact that "he could leave no one behind" as he like to put it. They had their tear-filled good-byes, but Taiki ultimately felt that staying with Shoutmon and the gang was the best thing in the long run...just in case some new evil ever came. That was the thing though...the way home was a one-shot deal.

Taiki could never go home and celebrate...celebrate his favorite holiday.

As snow fell all around,a decidedly naked Taiki shivered as he lay back against a resting Dorulumon's body fur. The young boy could already feel the shivers coming on even as he felt the giant wolf Digimon's warm breath upon his face, a giant lap from his tongue sending a wave of warmth throughout his body.

"So Taiki...tell me, do you miss your friends?"

"Everyday. But I can live with the fact that they're happy."

"How can you tell?"

"I would feel it inside my heart."Taiki answered him, rubbing his head into Dorulumon's fur and turning on his side."And my heart beats steady."

"Y'know, you're the strangest thing I've ever met...human or Digimon. You care about everyone and everything, and not even Darknightmon's Orb could corrupt and take control of you because of your purity. We all feared the worst when you disappeared that day..."

"I came back. You knows it takes more than a flashy purple tentacle to do me in."

"Heh. Yes, but tell me...isn't today (by your meaning of today) Christmas in your world?"

"...Yes."Taiki briefly smiled, memories of his Mother and him laughing and sharing gifts with one another."I...Akari always got me a pillow to land on for my birthday."

"Very thoughtful of her. By the way, are you sure you want to continue journeying with me?"

"Of course. The Digital World is safe and we're just one click away from Shoutmon's village should there be trouble...I don't want to be a burden on anyone, that's all."

"You don't think you're not a burden on me, do you?"

"As much as Cutemon was."

"That was different. She had a reason to tag along...plus, she tugged at my heart strings."

"You really are a nice guy, Dorulumon."Taiki smiled.

"Nice enough that you became my mate?"Dorulumon sniffed the cold air.

"Of course...after all, you were practically begging for me to look at butt of yours every time you got up and raised your tail to the side telling me WOULDN'T join us because you were..."

"Like the wind. Yes, I know."Dorulumon growled."But we're getting off course here...now, the reason I brought up Christmas..."

"Actually, I was hoping we wouldn't talk about it..."

"Why is that?"

"Every time you do it makes me miss home even more and realize that I'll never...never see my Mom again."Taiki sat up."Or Akari, Zenjirou, Kihira, Nene..."

"Taiki..."Dorulumon looked at the young man locked in a child's body, then nudged him with his snout."To me, your all the relatives and friends I could hope for. I hardly remember my family, much less any fond ones. I was with the Bagura Army a long time. But then, after I left and met you...you helped me to change and turn my life around, give it new purpose as part of Xros Heart...you, Cutemon, Shoutmon....everyone. But, you, most of all...as my partner and my friend...I want to thank you Taiki."

"Dorulumon..."Taiki looked over to Dorulumon, smiling and beginning to choke up.

"I don't have reindeer or a giant green tree with lights, but I can certainly give you a gift."Dorulumon stood up, Taiki wondering what he was doing as he walked around in front of him.

"Lay down and spread your legs outward..."Dorulumon instructed him.

Laying down on the carefully cleared "out of snow zone" near the fire that the two were resting on, Taiki let out a slight gasp as he felt Dorulumon giant wet nose sniff at his crotch and taking in the musky scent of his manhood. Was it finally happening? Dorulumon was?...

"Taiki, remember when I said that good things come to those who wait?"Dorululmon teased, breathing on his manhood feeling the moist canine breath upon him. He could smell his mate's breath from far away...god was it intoxicating. He was shaking in anticipation at his canine friend's "gift"...said it would be a "Christmas to remember"...and boy, was he right.

The minute he felt the flesh of that dripping, soft, and smooth canine tongue washing over his manhood Taiki almost creamed right there. Taiki was in sheer heaven right now...he had dreamed of this day. He was now poking at his ball sac, sending him into bliss as his giant saliva drenched tongue made it's way across the surface, easily covering his hairy ballsac in Dorulu spit. He didn't care at this point...Taiki's eyes were already halfway out of their sockets due to the sheer pleasure he was feeling at the touch of the wolf's combination of cold nose and tongue constantly licking him.

Dorulumon briefly stopped, once again breathing down upon Taiki's privates and sending warm flashes of pleasure throughout his body. Taiki shuddered, raising himself off the ground and grinned as he was met with Dorulu butt, all the more teasing than ever...but this time, it was all his. Or...he was the butt's property. He always felt some sort of drawn into it, following Dorulumon in the early days of their travels together...now as he neared it, Taiki took in a whiff from nearby and could definitely smell the foul air coming from within but nonetheless felt even more drawn in. To be near something so desired and forbidden, was somewhat...new for him. Walking around the Digital World, he was of course in awe but there were certain...personal boundaries established. This was one personal boundary that he generally respected but to learn that he was being allowed by the object of his affection to go near it was...amazing.

Jumping on to Dorulumon's rear (the wolf towered over him considerably as well as the other Digimon in Xros Heart save for a few), Taiki sniffed at the crack in Dorulumon's behind and inhaled the dirty scent, Dorulumon smiling as Taiki became entranced by his butt, though gasping himself as Taiki buried his head in that fuzzy behind and started probing his own tongue into the giant's backdoor. Dorulumon couldn't help but hang his tongue out as Taiki's tongue swirled in and out of that tight space, letting off a slight pass of gas. Taiki didn't mind, as if he had a choice at this point taking one more lick of Dorulumon's black anus before sighing in content and jumping up and positioning himself appropriately to do Dorulumon.

The anticipation reminded him of when his Mother prepared to give him his very first sport related gift...he loved sports after all. But he loved gifts just as well, and this gift was just too awesome. He fell in love all over again as he pressed his saliva covered manhood into Dorulumon's gaping tailhole and melted inside as the fleshy entrance entranced him with dirty warmth and scent. Merely pushing into Dorulumon, he creamed himself and let it go, letting himself becoming one with Dorulumon's butt at long last.

Dorulumon carefully but cautiously sat down upon the ground with Taiki's limp but shrinking penis becoming erect as his stinky ass smothered Taiki, the dog slowly rubbing his dirty backdoor fur against Taiki's lower body. Taiki went hard against almost instantly at this contact, not wanting it to end. Dorulumon stopped, sitting on Taiki and howling to the moon, claiming ownership over him even as he smiled at Taiki laying there content...

Brief flashes of his Mom carrying him his first soccer ball, his young four-year old arms reaching out to grab it. Tears streaked down Taiki's eyes as Dorulumon's tongue reached his face, wiping up his tears.

"I can't replace what you had, Taiki, but I can be here nonetheless...I just hope that can ever be enough for you..."

"Oh Dorulumon..."Taiki raised himself, hugging his throat fur."Thank you...*sniff*...thank you."

"Merry Christmas, Taiki."

[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
That was awesome XDDDD
Oh-hoh! Now this is one pairing I never expected. Nice. ;) Happy Holidays.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Sweet indeed~! <3 Happy Holidays to yoooou! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers