Join our server on Discord

Lady of Corruption (Mind Control, straight)
Kyle awoke with a start. He was not alone.

He had recently been separated from his partner, Dragomon, as well as from Tai and the other digidestined. Stranded in a strange corner of the digital world, he had been trekking on his own for several days now, aware that someone was watching him. And that someone was now present.

"Show yourself! Who are you?" Kyle shouted at the darkness, trying to sound as brave as possible.

"Someone very interested in you..."

Kyle spun around to face the voice directly behind him. It was a female digimon, about 6 feet tall with four pointed ears, two horns, long purple hair, a demon-like tail and pale blue skin. It was at this point that Kyle noticed his visitor was also stark naked.

"Funny. All the naked demonic digimon chicks say that to me," Quipped Kyle, trying to maintain his cool. "My partner isn't here, but he'll be back any moment, and if anything happens to me--"

"Lying does not suit you, human. I know perfectly well you are alone. I have been following you for several days, after all."

"Who are you? Are you a friend or an enemy?"

"My name is Nymphomon, and I assure you, we'll be the best of friends very soon." She leaned towards him and caressed his cheek with her hand. Kyle started to speak when something caught his attention: her eyes. They were deep green, and seemed to pulsate softly with an inner light.

"Wh... what do you... want..." said Kyle, desperately trying to maintain focus.

"Simply put? You. I am a virus, but instead of infecting other digimon, I corrupt human digidestined to serve me."

"Cor... corr..."

"Corrupt? Oh, I should have made it clearer to someone so obviously distracted. I am in need of a servant, a pet with which to bring others into my service. You ought to do nicely, but let's rid you of that bothersome human form first, shall we?"

Kyle said nothing, preferring to remain quiet and listen as he stared into her eyes.

"First off, remove your clothes, and your digivice as well."

Kyle took off his clothes obediantly, taking special care to remove his digivice. He now stood completely naked, his cock standing at attention.

"Listen carefuly to my voice. You are, from this day forward, my willing pet. As I shall corrupt you, so shall you corrupt others to obey me as well. But to be truly corrupt, you must give to me your innocence... your virginity."

Kyle merely nodded.

"You want to fuck me. You want to hump me madly, like a wild animal. You want to cum inside me."

Kyle began to growl, a perverted grin coming across his face. His cock was practically screaming for release, desperate to plunge into her tight pussy. Leaping onto her, he began to thrust rhythmically.

"Yes, my pet. It feels so wonderful to be inside me, doesn't it? Keep going..."

His movements became quicker and more violent until he was practically pounding her. His growling grew louder and more animalistic as his body began to change. His skin turned pitch black and rough, his eyes turned burning red and his hair turned white as it grew down his back, ending in a newly formed tail. His hands and feet became paws, with sharp claws protruding from his former fingers and toes. His teeth grew jagged and sharp, becoming fangs.

"Almost there... almost there..." Nymphomon began to moan as she stroked his back like an animal.

Unimaginable pleasure flooded Kyle's body, washing away every memory of who he was as his cock practically erupted inside her. Roaring triumphantly, he dismounted onto all fours. His cock immediately rehardened, and he was filled with seemingly infinite energy with which to fuck.

"Your human name is gone. From now on, you are Lustmon."

Lustmon nodded, growling.

"Now let's reintroduce you to your former friends..."

TO BE CONTINUED... IF REQUESTED!
Quick and to the point. It's not bad it just needs more room to develop. This is more a teaser than anything else. This shows you have potential...you have good grammatical ability and can tell a short story if anything. Practice and develop your writing style, see how other people write their stories and go from there. The greatest stories of today's generation are drawn by inspiration from other works.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Thanks for the critique/advice.

By the way, where'd you get your avatar?