Join our server on Discord

Abilities (Digimon/Non)
remember to edit my characters out please :3
"Blow your load?" Viz repeated, "Launch a yogurt rocket? Get your white out? Toss your shoelaces? Bust a nut?" The ExVeemon lustfully rubbed his now erect cock, which stood impressively at what Terry gathered was more than a foot long. "You know, cum! I dunno about you guys, but it's been a while since I last gave her the hot glue stick, and I've got some major blue balls!"

Terry's eyes automatically traveled from the digimon's monstrous package to his gigantic blue sack.

"-No pun intended." Viz added, laughing. "C'mon... work with me here." He placed his claws on their shoulders once more, rubbing them gently as his cock throbbed and tapped against his white abs. "No one out there has to know about it. I'm sure you both miss havin' your pythons siphoned by the babes waitin' for us out of this shithole, but in the mean time, we're gonna have to help each other out. Whadaya say?" He winked at Rex and Terry, having assumed that neither of them were virgins. He was getting pretty horny, and though he wasn't into men, now seemed like a good start. "I showed you mine... Now show me yours." He grinned at Rex, somehow more interested in opening up the more reclusive, tough-guy teenager. It helped that he found his personality kinda cute.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Gee, what for? We already know you're the largest, there's no contest," Rex annoyedly said, snorting as he took Viz's request as a challenge; one which Rex thought was pointless. He was staring at Viz's eyes, as if defying him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Viz couldn't help but laugh. God Rex was a cute, feisty teenager. "No contest, toughguy. It's just gonna be pretty hard for me to blow you with your pants still on." He said in a rather deadpan tone, like it was the most normal thing in the world. "Unless, y'know..." He gave his own member a good stroke, a large dollop of pre gushing out from the tip and trickling down and moistening his meat. "-You wanna go first."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Th-the hell?" Rex hiccuped in bewilderment. True, while he seemed to be exhibiting some sort of unnatural (to him) attraction by acting so flustered, Rex wasn't one bit pleased by it at all. "Weren't we gonna escape?" he suddenly asked, as if desperate to change the subject as fruitless as it seemed to try, "What the heck are you guys doing?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Think of it as coolin' off, you know, lettin' out some steam before we get the show on the road, so we don't go nuts and just thrash everything without thinking." Viz playfully pulled Rex against his rock hard, well toned abs, "Also, consider it a celebration. We're finally gettin' out! Screw the rules, let's fuck!" He laughed. The ExVeemon was getting pretty excited himself, evidenced by his throbbing hard-on and his can-do attitude.

Terry, on the other hand, had escaped a little to adjust his minishorts, which were really starting to be rather uncomfortable and restraining of his foxhood. Good thing it was pretty bendy. He yipped when he backed up into Jag, who had soaked in enough of everyone's emotions to go hornier than his gentlemanly manner would've allowed. The doberman had already coaxed Z, the giant, sheepish Lycan, into grasping his rigid cock with pawpads that had morphed into something soft and smooth, and was now humping his gigantic paw vigorously, making Z feel very awkward.

The way Jag took advantage of Z's naivete somehow just turned the fox on more. It was frustrating!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Now next to the monstrous dick protuding from Viz's crotch, Rex felt a knot tighten inside of his throat, as if he had wanted to faint then and there. But he was still conscious and next to throbbing, thick dragon meat. How Rex wished he was bigger and stronger, if anything to topple the arrogant ExVeemon.

But for some reason, Rex wasn't resisting at all. Maybe it was because he knew it was futile to do so, or maybe it was Viz's words, or even Rex's growing curiosity of what Viz had in store for him. Either way, he felt compelled to allow himself in the arms of the blue muscular reptilian.

"I-I'm not letting you ride me," said the iguana unconvincingly while stuttering. "So you better set your priorities straight unless you want me to burn you up!" he quickly said, stuttering again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad