Join our server on Discord

Abilities (Digimon/Non)
Rex impatiently watched the scene, his paws balling into fists as he saw the successful release. He felt his muscles tensing up as he walked forwards, "Get me fixed," he commanded, "I want out of this hole."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
remember to edit my characters out please :3
Jag rubbed his neck and turned his head sharply to the left, then to the right, his neck joints cracking both times. A rather evil looking sneer appeared on his muzzle as if he was about to do something wicked, but ended up frowning at the sudden flood of emotions rushing to his head. He hadn't used his empathy in a while as it had been blocked by the brainwave suppressor, but now that it was open again, he had to remember how to shut it out. He was overjoyed by the waves of relief, joy and playfulness the shifters and ------ gave out, his emotions mimicking theirs. The strongest feeling the genetic experiment got was hope. They could scape now.

Terry sighed and rubbed his wrist. It felt good to be free of the bracelet, though he didn't really care much for his powers anyway. He blushed as one by one the shifters stripped and watched in awe as one by one, they transformed to their were-forms. They were big and beautiful creatures, and their playfulness was infectious. He couldn't help but chuckle.

A heavy sounding CLUNK resounded around the gazebo, making Terry jump as Z's heavy collar fell to the ground, exposing the indentation the collar made on his furry neck, as well as the ring of puncture marks just barely hidden beneath his thick, gray fur from the large needles that injected chemicals into him periodically. The wolf didn't change at all though. He had too much silver compound injected into his bloodstream by now. It'd take some time for his body to purge it all, so he was stuck in his false form for now.

Viz looked down at his chest, where a red hot, curved blade slid out of his sternum, pushing a ruined chip out of his body where it fell to the ground in two, molten, smoking pieces. The blade retracted into his chest and he scratched his sternum. "Thank the Admins- that was itching somethin' fierce."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rex tore the collar off his neck as it was deactivated, crushing it in his paw with a grin as reality kicked in. As the bits fell down, the red iguana wickedly smirked and opened his right paw in front of his face, a bright ball of fire igniting from thin air.

He then did the same with the other paw and then fininished by raising both arms vertically as the small fireball was replaced by what seemed to be a gigantic bonfire overhead. "I'm back," he said to himself in disbelief as the hood fell back from the effort, his young face being revealed.

But now the temperature was dangerously rising in the gazebo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Terry could feel the temperature in the room increase drastically, and it didn't feel good. His body was starting to feel a little stiff as it reacted to the heat, and he meekly went over to Rex. "Uhm... uh... R-Rex?" He rubbed his arm shyly, keeping his head bowed while trying to keep as far as he could away from the flaming balls. "Could you- uhm... maybe..." He was a little too scared speak directly. "Tone down the fireballing thingy for a bit... please? I- I- I can't take the heat very well..." He tried to be as polite as possible, knowing Rex's sort of recluse nature.

"Ah. Youth." Jag sighed, adjusting his goggles as he watched the trio of shifters and the gravity manipulator fool around longingly. "Oh to be young again."

Z, who had never mated before, watched them with a cocked head and a lot of curiosity, wondering how the males could mate without a female present. It was making his own member make an uncomfortable bulge in his pants though. He was curious to learn more.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Viz waved his arms around. "I know cuttin' loose is great n' all, but what do we do now? Fight our way out? Free a couple more guys to help?"

"Participate?" Jag suggested.

"...You know, I haven't had sex in two years." Viz scratched his chin. "It was a sausage-fest in here, but they make it look... fun."

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh..." Terry covered his eyes, not believing what was happening. "Please tell me this is just a dream so I can open my eyes and watch."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rex stared down at Terry with a broad smirk, it was almost wicked. "Sure, why not. I'm feeling pretty great today!" and with that, the mini-sun hovering overhead suddenly extinguished into nothingness. He snapped his fingers cooly, "'cuz today, this place's gonna go up in smokes. Nobody crosses Firecra... huh?" he blinked in surprise, almost babbling incomprehensively as he saw the others starting to go at it so spontaneously.

A non-so-evident blush crossed Rex's cheeks, "Why are they doing that now, and here?" he grimaced. He found himself standing stupified at the sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The teenage fox shot Rex an empathic glance before facing the the group once more, this time, lowering his paws. He could relate to the pyro's reaction, but he was certain he was more aroused than Rex was. "Y-you guys..." Terry swallowed to wet his suddenly dry throat.

Terry let out a soft 'meep!' as a large, three-clawed hand clapped onto his shoulder, another on Rex's. He turned around and came face to face- or rather- muzzle to sternum- with Viz in his ExVeemon form. How did he get there!?

"You boys gonna let em show you up like that?" Viz smirked, tugging his tight, elastic bicycle shorts down so his large, fat cock flopped out, as white as his belly, but tinged with pink towards the tip as it slowly engorged with blood, some thick veins throbbing on the sides. "C'mon, whip 'em out. You must be dying to blow your load after all that downtime in that shithole cabin."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rex couldn't help allowing a gasp escape his maw as Viz's strong claw fell onto him, he looked back with his eyes wide as plates and his pupils small as peas, "Wh-what do you mean?!" he demanded, unsure of what to feel. Why hadn't he already blasted Viz to the wall for touching him?

The iguana looked from the messy, spiky hair hovering over his forehead and part of his eyes only to swallow as he watched Viz's erection growing. The dragon was absolutely huge, and now Rex couldn't tell if he was jealous or turned on by him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad