Join our server on Discord

Abilities (Digimon/Non)
Terry smiled and waved back at ------ meekly. ------ and the company he kept were not like the other, bigger people who looked at the fox and saw him as easy pickings. For one thing, ------ wasn't a shapeshifter, and he wasn't very masculine, so Terry wasn't intimidated by him, and maybe even found him- all of them- somewhat attractive. But really, he was preoccupied with other things to really look at them. Like getting familiar with his own body. It was only last month that he learned how to stop sitting on that big, floofy tail of his.

It was comforting to know that they were in the meeting though, despite almost never really interacting with them in the past. They were really nice to the fox who could not shift, far nicer than a kick to the stomach, or being stripped and humiliated. He tried not to make eye-contact with them, but every now and then, Terry's vulpine eyes wandered and fell upon ------'s smiling face. Not a sneer, or a smirk, a smile. It was pleasant. He always ended up snapping up to face somewhere else and hoping that he wasn't caught looking, blushing slightly at their antics.

Z grunted back a similar greeting to acknowledge the hybrid. As much as he was starting to enjoy speaking in a human tongue, the universal lupine-shifter language was nice and familiar, despite the diverse accents and intonations used by different species of lycanthropes, and thus welcomed by him. The wolf wore torn pants and a gigantic silver collar that served as his unique dampener.

Jag nodded at ------ as he left Z at his corner and passed him by to discuss the agendas with ------, ------ and ------. "So. Today's meeting..." He said in his deep, velvety, sophisticated voice. "...Will go much smoother than the last one, I hope."

The doberman was about to say something else when a Flamedramon kicked his way into the Gazebo.

"BLAMMO!" Viz declared his usual catchphrase, shutting the door behind him again with his heel before placing his laptop on the table with ------'s contributions. "Laddies and gentlemen, I am awesome." He smirked, totally impressed with himself and quite stoked. "Oh, and I finished that algorithm we talked about last time. We could actually do something today!" He beamed enthusiastically, practically radiating his energy. Or maybe that was just his body heat. He glanced over at ------ by chance and grinned a little. He found the self-seclusive demeanor some of these 'rebel without a cause' teenagers had sort of cute. Always gotta be the tough guy, the funny guy or the cool guy. Well, when he was a teenager, he had been the nerd, so he couldn't really relate.

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
remember to edit my characters out please :3
Rex acted indifferent towards Viz, but it was just that, an act. The dragon had been actually piquing his interest for a while, as he noticed how bigger he always seemed to be in contrast to his own development. Rex wouldn't ever admit it, but with his hunger of power stemming from the fact he could (until being dampened with the collar on his neck) practically make anything combust from his sheer will he had always considered himself the strongest and physically speaking Viz got him beat from a clear margin, he was jealous.

The iguana was quickly getting impatient though, what with all the mushyness and monkey-business of his cheerful peers he was getting quite sick of it already. "When am I getting my powers back?" he impatiently asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eh. No offense taken." Viz casually waved ------'s correction aside, "I'm awesome, not perfect." He joked, grinning broadly. He was excited about disabling the chip inside him and then digging it out with any means necessary- with a fork if he had to! It was really irritating, and sometimes, just activated and induced a world of hurt for a few seconds. It worked, but it was faulty, and the humans didn't really care as long as it mussed him up good.

"Relaaax hothead, you'll be able to burn stuff again, we promise!" Viz assured the impatient teenager. "And if it doesn't work..." His body grew all of a sudden, his muscles expanded all over as he grew taller, a dull blade coming out the top of his snout, a powerful eight-pack now adorned his abdomen proudly. The finishing touches were a pair of white draconic wings and a gray X on his front. He had shifted to ExVeemon. "Blammo!"

Viz flexed proudly so even the muscles on his back and glutes rippled tightly, his biceps rock hard and ready to be worshipped (by himself). He could be so vain sometimes, but it was really just a joke he's pulling on himself to deal with the fear of being someone else's property, after the way his tamer treated him for years. His bicycle shorts threatened to tear and fall off, but they stretched nicely and accommodated his new size well, though the bulge his dragonhood made down the spandex covering his inner thigh threatened to peek out the leg hole, it kept him modest enough.

"I've got more than enough natural strength in this form to break your collars so you can make a run for it. Eh, it's crude, but at least you'll have your powers, eh?" Viz chuckled.

Terry looked at the blue, ripped dragon in the room, blinking a few times, before he meeped and looked away, finding out he had been gawking like an idiot. Why did that blue guy keep doing that? Terry liked big, buff guys. Heck, he even liked women who were butch! But did the meathead really have to flex?

"That's nice." Jag interrupted Viz's gun show, "But what about you? If use too much physical strength, the chip inside you will detect it assume something's fishy, incapacitating you with pain while it alerts the guards."

Viz scratched his cheek then shrugged. "We'll think of somethin'. Or if not, just leave me behind, I don't mind. I just wish they made the pancakes a little less runny. And brown. I like pancakes." He grinned at them all a little nervously, but cleared his throat. "Anyway... Let's hope this works." He shrank back down to his Flamedramon form and leaned over to type on his laptop. "I'll run the program. ------, you can do the hooking up! This'll only take a few minutes," He winked at ------, "I promise."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rex directed his gaze elsewhere when Viz winked to him. It was hard to tell with his red scales but he was actually blushing. He didn't like guys, he didn't even have a fetish for big muscles, then why did Viz flexing in that staggeringly arrogant way shake him so? Hiding his eyes under the rim of his hoodie, the iguana just hid his paws on his pockets and stiffled a groan. "Whatever, just make it quick. Sick of waiting."

Arrogance, joke or not, made him feel identified apparently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm on it, pal." Viz's six digits tapped the keys on his keyboard rapidly as his algorithm worked with ------'s code. After a bit of tinkering,the Flamedramon smiled. "Blammo. It sees us." He turned his laptop to show ------ a white space with circles radiating outward, little red blips scattered around it mirrored everyone's positions in the gazebo. "Just like bluetooth. Wanna give it a test? We can only deactivate the dampeners one at a time, so maybe we should test it on someone first. Any volunteers?"

Terry and Jag's ears perked up before flattening down against their skulls.

"Ah, if only it played some Louis Armstrong..." Jag sighed jokingly.

Z went as far as to cover his ears, grumbling something in lycanese or what ever his language was called.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Ray, you've been letting your junk obsecure your view again. This is the RP, not Clone's thread. :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh, I made a mistake posting in threads and DMX over there pointed it out. X3 I edited the post to fix it. And I have no idea about Darkchibimon. X3 He's a wildcard.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers