Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 21
Decisive Battle! Dark Knightmon VS Xros Heart!

Yeah, big ep. Should be good.
Finally, Baguramon shows his face in anime format.

I guess Dark Knightmon doesn't give a damn about Nene anymore now that he has Darkness Loader.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Of course. And Baguramon looks very interesting.
(12-22-2010 05:13 PM)SnK Wrote: Finally, Baguramon shows his face in anime format.

I guess Dark Knightmon doesn't give a damn about Nene anymore now that he has Darkness Loader.

Is not like he gave much about her before anyway...

Exactly. But at least now he's not "pretending" to work with her.
I wonder if Nene will join up with Xros Heart, giving them more firepower? I mean, Sparrowmon is required for Shoutmon X5, after all...and it'll be good having another girl on Xros Heart. There's a lot of guys, human and Digimon!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
That is so I agree with that.
The Digixros scenes has just gotten epic.

Dark Knightmon finally showed his true colors upon obtaining the power of Forced Digixros via the Darkness Loader;

From a noble dick to an All-Out prick.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Here we are, first cap of the new year. Yeah, let's get started.

Right away, Zenjirou gets hurt. Having even a train fall on him. That's funny. Also, no one listens to him. Poor him, he just wants to save Nene. Who doesn't.

It's Sparrowmon! And he wants them to save Nene since her brother is a hostage. And he's her best friend probably.

Lilithmon meets DarkKnightmon. Dame. ha ("It's no good.") And they're a perfect evil team. Ready to betray each other once done.

Taiki Punch! Which always works.

Interesting. Dial-a-Xros. heh I like this evo scene.

And Taiki + Sparrowmon go to save Nene. Hooray.

And she's saved.

Hey, SkullGreymon Vs. Xros MetalGreymon. Cool. Both Greymon evos.
Also SkullSatamon Vs. Xros Cyberdramon Since they're both somewhat creepy in this season.

Xros 5 and it's theme. Which is good.

Puppetmon blocks Lilithmon's attack. By knocking trash down on her.
She is not happy about that.

Irony? Puppetmon found the MetalGarurumon Digimemory.

Cyber Launcher + Xros MetalGreymon. Which is not Xros WarGreymon like you may think. Ha.

Forced DigiXros. Would that mean like the absorption like before?

A friend was half way right about it. SkullGreymon worked with the staff instead of "armor". That was SkullSatamon. He worked with the blade on the other arm arm.

They all pushed back a big dark death plate thing. And good thing Nene got out of the tower. Since it's gone.

Puppetmon, ToyAgumon, and Trailmon won't be coming with Taiki. Oh well.

So, Is Kiriha slightly Tsun? heh heh No Dere there.
(For those who don't understand, Google Tsundere.)

Holy Crap! It's Baguramon! He's the head boss. And very creepy.
Also, Taiki has the most zones. Kiriha has about 4 and Nene, 2.

Girls in Kimonos for the New Year. Someone has that as a screenshot. I know it.

It's the year of the Monitarmon.... Er I mean Rabbit. Ha. Also, there'll be a Ninja Zone/Village in an upcoming ep. Hooray!

Next episode: Our very own Wisemon shows ep to explain the Digiworld. Also, Arkademon and the Darkdramon Digimemory.
(01-02-2011 03:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Holy Crap! It's Baguramon! He's the head boss. And very creepy.

With him finally revealing himself, one can wonder if he's indeed going to join the ranks of Apocalymon, Belial Vamdemon, D-Reaper, Lucemon and Yggdrasil.

Or, there's another bigger threat in the shadows.