Join our server on Discord

LFG
Well, by Original i think you mean "what if i want to just find somewhere for Roleplaying and just suprise me with the content" and to be honest, I don't know. Try all the major Furry Boards like FA, Yiffstar (yes i know they've changed the name but it's still YS to me) etc.

Google is your best friend. Use it well.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I tried, but nobody seems to roleplay with original (as in not stolen from somewhere) ideas, and not expect you to write 3 paragraphs per post.
Google Wrote:Original RP sign up discusion - Naruto Forums
I lul'd
Okay, so Guilmon's advice didn't work, and nobody ever answered my last question. y.y
We can start an original RP (without naughty stuff) if you want, Ninja dude! What kind of those interest you anyway? Fantasy? Spiiiies? :3 A ninja cooking contest?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wait Wait Wait Wait WAAAAIIIIITTTT... You can RP without yiff?

But back on topic, You can start an RP here with any idea you want, and AT LEAST one person will respond...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Huh. How about The Spire/The Invasion, Zanea's Tales and/or the Shin Megami Tensei RPs? Those have been NC-17 since starting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can't guarantee what my right paw will be doing while my left paw RPs, but I can definitely RP without yiff. X3

And yesh! The RPs Boss listed are preeetty good! X3 Unfortunately, my schedule is too erratic to rejoin those, and I might end up not posting for quite some time!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-05-2011 01:08 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Huh. How about The Spire/The Invasion, Zanea's Tales and/or the Shin Megami Tensei RPs? Those have been NC-17 since starting.
Zanea is more fighting based, Shin Megami has never interested me, and I'll take a look at invasion.
It also appears to be very late in, and I'm not reading 8 pages of posts; I have far too much to do to spend an entire day doing that.
So, unless somebody wants to PM me a summary of what's going on and what went on in The Invasion, I can't really join that either.

(01-04-2011 11:28 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: We can start an original RP (without naughty stuff) if you want, Ninja dude! What kind of those interest you anyway? Fantasy? Spiiiies? :3 A ninja cooking contest?

(01-05-2011 01:05 AM)Maahes Wrote: Wait Wait Wait Wait WAAAAIIIIITTTT... You can RP without yiff?

But back on topic, You can start an RP here with any idea you want, and AT LEAST one person will respond...
I did and nobody responded.
Keep waiting... It'll happen
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
That was a week ago. It's already closed--or should be.