Join our server on Discord

LFG
Well maybe you didn't leave it open long enough?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Probably, but I'm not a patient person when it comes to waiting for people, because the longer the wait the more likely it is that people will stop posting, and a single person who doesn't post usually destroys the RP.
Well, if you're impatient, RPing probably isn't for you, it takes a bit of patience...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I'm impatient when waiting for joiners, because everytime I've been patient about that, somebody leaves 2 posts in and kills it. I'm a rather patient person otherwise....also, I know plenty of impatient people who are significantly better than those on these boards. xD
If you don't like what we have to offer, you can look on a message board elsewhere. Or would you not have the patience for that?
The Infamous Boss Reo

I believe that's what I'm asking about, thanks for catching up Reo.
My pleasure. Now, as said before, don't like what we have? Look somewhere else.
The Infamous Boss Reo

You read the first post, didn't you?