Join our server on Discord

Marvel vs Capcom 3
I hope he's a boss and not a playable character. But what could Taskmaster do?
(12-25-2010 11:01 AM)SnK Wrote: Capcom side definitely needs more baddies like Bison.

Trailer-wise, the MvC2 character select theme, "Wanna Take You For A Ride." is back with a remix.

OH GOD NOT THAT SONG! ANYTHING BUT THAT SONG!! T_T

It was so fucking annoying listening to that ho sing "Take you for a ride" over and over again! I had to mute my TV while I picked my characters!
(12-28-2010 02:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I hope he's a boss and not a playable character. But what could Taskmaster do?

Very likely he is. Probably the only way to play as him is someone can hack the game.

Don't know much of TM myself, but I heard he can emulate/copy the fighting style (Not super powers/abilities, but weapon skills and prolly even hand-to-hand combat.) of his opponents. Save for Deadpool, because of the latter's unpredictability.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
No one can copy Deadpool. He is insane. Or maybe super-sane.
And I didn't mind the song. Nick may take too long picking characters. heh heh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWf8vDpXozI

Is it just me, or is Wesker the sexiest villain villain ever!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Aside from his RE5 spawned infamous meme and all, I guess he has a following in that department as well, Psyche. Hehehehe.

Well, now lookit this.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I hope you can unlock Roll... she was in the previous two games after all...
Maybe. Maybe DLC.

(12-30-2010 08:28 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWf8vDpXozI

Is it just me, or is Wesker the sexiest villain villain ever!?
Just you you perv.
SBy sexy, I meant awesome! XD And ooh! Isn't that Mickey from that game, Epic Mickey?

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yup, joke trailer. Though amusing since Disney has acquired Marvel.

Okaaaay, looks like the artist of that leaked MvC3 comic pages that revealed/spoiled Galactus and Taskmaster seems to be in hot water, peeved and flipped off at the sites that posted those pages.