Join our server on Discord

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Good. I don't have to hurt you now. I still watched that show but it just sucked. Kid was around a catgirl who sometimes still, wore little and nothing? Nothing even a blush or something? Balls. Not. Dropped.

*ahem*
Oh yeah. Him. He's a "classic" Him and Jill are DLC.
(12-17-2010 02:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Good. I don't have to hurt you now. I still watched that show but it just sucked. Kid was around a catgirl who sometimes still, wore little and nothing? Nothing even a blush or something? Balls. Not. Dropped.

*ahem*
Oh yeah. Him. He's a "classic" Him and Jill are DLC.

I like how they make you have to BUY Jill to play as her. That's... extremely retarded. Why are they making us pay for characters that were previously in the series? That makes no sense. If it was for characters new to the series, I could understand.
DLC. Just be glad it's not like Horse Armor.
(12-20-2010 02:56 PM)UnknownH Wrote: DLC. Just be glad it's not like Horse Armor.

Bah. Put Leon Kennedy or Carlos Olivera in the game. Then I'd understand if it was DLC.
Meh. I don't know who would be a good character to add in. They have the unlikely Okami and my favorite Viewtiful Joe. And some interesting add ins for the Marvel side (Deadpool) so I have no real opinion on the DLC.
x3 I just really wish they'd put Felicia in the intro cutscenes they've released. And give her an English voice.
Capcom side definitely needs more baddies like Bison.

Trailer-wise, the MvC2 character select theme, "Wanna Take You For A Ride." is back with a remix.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Hmmm.. Galactus as end boss. Taskmaster as another part of Marvel roster.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Huh? Expand on that please.
(12-27-2010 02:47 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Huh? Expand on that please.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/dec/2...mvc-comic/