Join our server on Discord

Adorably Dominant
Eh, I got stuck in another lazy slump, but I finally finished another story. XD This story is a little gift Yoosei requested for Kyo. Hope you crazy kids like it. :P

The following contains adult material intended for those 18 years or older. If you like domination/submission and herm on male action, then read on. XD Characters belong to their respective owners, Kyosan and Yoosei.

Adorably Dominant by Crimson Fox

6:00 PM. The ticking clock proudly displayed the dusk hour, while six cheery chimes echoed across the humble living room. A click soon followed with a gentle yellow light filling the room, while the sun hid behind the horizon outside. A creamy furred finger flicked off the monotone news program, bringing a peaceful silence into the living room before the figure looked in the nearby mirror.

A purple furred vixen looked at her mirror image and gently brushed away her dark purple locks from her lavender eyes. Her creamy muzzle grinned pleasantly as her equally creamy paws ran down her lovely, hourglass form. She seemed to be prepared for a night of fun as the only thing obscuring her smooth furred body was a tight, black leather corset and a snug black thong which rode up her fluffy, purple rump nicely. Yoosei grinned at the vixen dominatrix in the mirror, and giggled to herself, “Hehe, mesh is gonna show Kurtz just how dominant I can be tonight.”

As if on cue, the sounds of keys turning on the front door’s lock could be heard before a tall, muscular green dragon entered her home. The red haired dragon sighed in relief after a long day at work, dropping his belongings on the floor, before noticing Yoosei over by the mirror. Kurtz growled lightly once he noticed her cute butt dressed in only the tight thong, and told her, “Rawrr, heya Yoosi.”

Yoosei giggled softly and looked at him through the mirror, answering back with, “Heya yourself, Kurtzy. Did ya have a good day at work?”

“It was okay, kind of tiring though.” Kurtz grinned with his ivory, white muzzle, before approaching the purple vixen. “So, what’s with the outfit?”

“Hehe, well its Friday night. Mesh though we could have some fun.” Yoosei looked back and noticed him getting closer, before she stuck her tongue out playfully. “Oooh, naughty, naughty. No touching until you put on what’s in the bedroom.”

A frown overtook the lusty dragon’s face before he nodded softly. “Oh, alright. I’ll play your game, cutie.” The dragon quickly walked down the hall to her bedroom, wondering what was waiting for him.

Yoosei grinned mischievously and followed him down the carpeted corridor, wagging her twin tails behind her as they entered her room.

Once they were inside the cushy bedroom, Kurtz looked on the blue sheets and blushed darkly upon seeing the clothing left for him. “Y-Yoosi…um, is this a joke?” Left on the bed was a pair of tight red, male thongs, along with a black spiked collar with a tag that read, “Property of Yoosei.”

“Noes.” Yoosei giggled eagerly, before gingerly ordering him, “Now be a good draggy and put that stuff on.”

Kurtz was a bit reluctant, and asked her, “Does it have to be a th-ahhhh!” The dragon cried out in mild pain as he felt a lash from a whip the dominatrix vixen retrieved.

After bringing her whip back, the purple vixen smiled just a little darker. “Bad boy. Better obey or mesh might get really tough.”

The dragon rubbed his muscular back gently through his shirt, and groaned lightly. “Ughh…you aren’t going to give up on this, eh?” Kurtz sighed a little and decided to go along with whatever Yoosei was planning for him. He slowly removed his blue shirt, revealing a well toned frame of muscles across his green and white scaled torso.

“Nope! You’re gonna be my lil’ pet tonight, and that’s final! Hehe,” declared Yoosei before letting loose a low, lusty growl once she observed Kurtz’s muscular chest. “Rawrrr..”

“Oh, having fun, cutie?” Kurtz chuckled knowingly, knowing that she enjoyed it when he stripped slowly. The dragon teasingly stuck his tongue out, while he unbuckled and lowered his pants and boxers, leaving himself nude. He then raised his thick tail and gave Yoosei a shake of his smooth, scaly rump.

“Oooh, yesh, very much so, draggy.” Yoosei wags her tail eagerly, while a burning fire started to course through her veins, desire beginning to overtake her as the scent of her arousal filled the air.

Kurtz took a quick whiff and noted the smell of her excitement before noting something odd about it. Hmmm, she smells a little muskier than usual…maybe it’s just me… The dragon shrugged it off and returned to putting on a good show for his mistress. “Good. Well, guess I’ll put this stuff on then.” Kurtz groaned a little as he worked with the snug thongs before managing to slip them on. The red cloth left little to the imagination as it disappeared in the valley between his butt cheeks and did little to hide the growing bulge up front. Finally, he latched the spiked collar around his neck, and turned around for Yoosei. “Okay, all done, mistress. Now what?”

Yoosei blushed happily, taking a moment to enjoy the sight of Kurtz’s beefy body dressed in the skimpy articles of clothing. Her arousal grew stronger as she drew closer to the dragon and slurped his chest. “Hehe, well, let me think for a moment, Kurtzy.”

A pleased grin spread across the dragon’s muzzle, while his toned body was idolized by Yoosei before that same musky scent reached his nostril once more. There it is again, and I know it’s not me. What is that smell? He looked downward, inspecting Yoosei’s hourglass frame. His eyes eagerly savored the image of the vixen’s creamy rack straining against the leather corset before moving further down. Her cute white belly button greeted his violet pupils next along with her slim belly. Well, everything seems okay, maybe it’s just…w-what?! The dragon gasped in surprise once his gaze crossed her waist line.

Upon hearing his shocked reaction, Yoosei stopped teasing his chest and peered upwards into his eyes. “Hmmm, what ish wrong, handsome pet?”

“U-Um…mistress, did you do something to yourself down below?” Kurtz continued to stare towards Yoosei’s thong, which was clearly bulging with a large member and a pair of balls, much like his own pair of skimpy underwear.

“Hehe, oooh, so my lil’ pet noticed, hmmm?” Yoosei giggled darkly as she gave her hips a teasing wiggle, causing her noticeable package to sway gently. “Crimson told me you liked this sort of thing, silly boy.”

Kurtz blushed brightly, but couldn’t deny what she was saying. However, there was still an apparent shock in his words as she stuttered, “Y-Yeah, but you…why?”

She stuck her tongue out cutely and asked him, “Oh, so me ish not man enough to have one of these?” The vixen laughed louder, and gave her wide hips a playful thrust, and teased the dragon with her hidden arousal.

“Well…I guess you are now.” Kurtz gave a light chuckle as he started to accept the idea of Yoosei being a herm. Considering her adorable antics, he never would have though she would have taken on a different sex, but now his surprise melted away into curiosity. “So mistress, what do you want me to do now?”

“Hmmm…” Yoosei drifted off into her thoughts for a moment before popping up with, “Oooh, mesh wants to feel her pet’s warm tongue and mouth.”

“You want me to blow you?” A cute pink blush crossed his creamy muzzle, before he nodded softly. “Well, I guess I could give it a try.”

“Goodie! C’mon over then, draggy.” The vixen smirked excitedly as she wagged her twin tails and rested against the bedroom wall, before she slowly stripped away her ebony thong. Down below, her thick blue cock and fluffy white balls throbbed excitedly once they were freed from the cloth prison.

“W-Wow, you’re so big.” Kyo marveled at the unfamiliar herm cock poking out towards him, while he kneeled before her. He was a bit apprehensive at first, taking his time to approach the rigid blue shaft. Once he was in range however, he finally slipped his slick draconic tongue out and gave the azure flesh a gently slurp.

“Nnhhh…good boy, keep going, pwease.” Yoosei murmured softly as her femme cock throbbed happily for Kurtz, desiring more of his gentle touch.

Upon hearing her soft purrs, the dragon felt a little more confident about the whole thing, and focused on making the vixen feel good. He leaned in closer and started giving her fleshy rod longer slurps from top to bottom, getting her whole member slick with his saliva. “Hhrrr…” He growled lightly in bliss as the taste and smell of her male musk filled his senses, lowering his inhibitions a little, while his own cock throbbed within its red cloth prison.

“Rawrrr…m-more, Kurtzy…” Cute growls escaped Yoosei’s creamy muzzle as her herm cock throbs eagerly against the dragon’s slick tongue. Her paws reach out and held his head gently, while she anxiously waits her pet’s next move.

Finally, the dragon servant opened his mouth and wrapped his warm orifice around Yoosei’s thick shaft. Kurtz gripped the vixen’s buns firmly and suckled her member eagerly, enjoying the overpowering musk filling his senses. “Mmhhh…”

Yoosei blushed deeply and pants lightly from the rough licks and suckling to her new member. “Oooh, pet…” The vixen pushed her hips forward a bit, stuffing her dragon’s mouth with more herm cock, while pre-cum begins to leak from her member.

Murmuring blissfully, the dragon happily slurps up the oils beginning to leak forth from the vixen’s shaft and slips more inside of his toasty mouth. Once he reached his limit, Kurtz began bobbing his head back and forth, dragging his tongue along her tender flesh. “Hhrrr.”

“Ahhh…i-it’s so good…,” gasped Yoosei, and moaning cutely from the blowjob. The hermaphrodite pumped her hips lightly, pushing her meaty rod deeper into Kurtz’s maw, while filling him with more pre-cum. Her breath grew tighter and her blood filled with fire as her climax drew closer.

Kurtz eagerly listened to her moans, enjoying the lovely voice of his mistress. He blew her cock with all his might, nursing on the rigid shaft for her orgasm, while his claws gently caressed her fluffy balls.

Unable to withstand the mounting pleasure any longer, Yoosei arched her back and cried out, “K-Kurtzy!” The vixen firmly bucked her hips forward before filling her pet’s maw full of her warm, herm seed.

“Mmhhh…” Kurtz continued to gently suckle on her spasming member, feeding on her tasty essence, and helping her through the rest of her orgasm.

She was swimming in pure bliss, as she leaned back against the wall with a dark blush across her cheeks, while her member finally stopped spurting her essence. Her lavender eyes peered down towards Kurtz again, and smiled gently, while her paws softly caressed his head. “K-Kurtzy…that was so good..”

The dragon cleaned her cock of the last of her seed before he finally removed his toasty mouth. Kurtz’s cheeks blushed a light pink as he admitted, “I’m glad you enjoyed it, mistress. So, I suppose you’re satisfied no-“

Before he could finish, Yoosei tightly gripped his head and stuck her tongue out playfully. “As good as that was, mesh ish not done yet with my draggy.”

“Hmmm, what do you mean?” A bead of sweat ran down Kurtz’s head as he wondered what she was planning now.

“Hehe, bend over, boyfriend.” Yoosei giggled darkly, as her member quickly sprang back to life, throbbing as she thought about Kurtz’s rump on display.

“Do I have a choice?” joked Kurtz, knowing that the purple vixen was on a roll tonight.

“Noes!” cutely declared Yoosei, before she gently pushed Kurtz onto the bed. “Now get into position before mesh has to get tough, my naughty pet.”

“Whoa…yes, mistress.” Kurtz chuckled lightly and got himself into position for his girlfriend. The dragon shifted around the bed and got onto all fours, before slowly lifting his tail. A moment later, he revealed his purple and white scaled rump with his cock and balls hanging cutely between his legs within the skimpy red thong. “Is this good, mistress?” he asked, while an adorable blush crossed his cheeks.

“Hehe, perfect, cutie.” Yoosei smirked darkly as she climbed onto the bed as well, and gave his nearly bare rump a teasing spank. “Mmmm, I’d hate to hurt my little draggy though, so…”

“Huh, what are you doing back t-“ A sudden gasp escaped his mouth as he felt the thong come off and Yoosei’s soft tongue slurping his tender tail hole. His tail lifted higher from the blissful jolts filling his body, excitement coursing through his blood.

Giggling from his surprise, Yoosei quickly returned to rimming Kurtz’s tender entrance. Her tongue lashed out roughly at his snug hole before it slowly snaked inside, while her paws gripped his buns and spread them apart firmly. “Mmmm…”

“G-Gawds…” groaned Kyo once he felt the vixen’s slick muscle slip inside his back door and slurp at his toasty insides. The green dragon firmly clutched the sheets and tried to keep control, while his tender canal was probed.

Yoosei listened to his light moans with glee before she slowly withdrew her tongue and looked at Kyo’s lubed up entrance. “Hehe, sounds like my little pet enjoyed that, but ish he ready for the real thing?” She then quickly mounted herself above Kyo and gave his rump a teasing prod of her thick herm rod.

With his cheeks now a darker shade of red, the dragon cutely turned his head back and nodded. “Y-Yes, mistress.” Deciding to play along with her current position, he added, “Please pound my little rump, mistress.”

“Rawrrr…” growled the vixen as she firmly gripped his shoulder and slurped his neck. “Okay then, cutie. Mesh ish coming in.” Yoosei then thrust her hips forward, burying the first few inches of her femme cock inside his toasty rump.

“Ahhh…g-gawds…” Kurtz groaned lightly as he felt his firm rump being split apart by her thick pride. His rosy insides hugged her cock eagerly, while he gripped the sheet below.

“Mmmrrr, you’re so tight, pet.” Soft moans left Yoosei’s lips, while more of her rigid shaft stuffed Kurtz’s ass. She smirked blissfully as she watched Kurtz below, and savored the feeling of dominating the submissive dragon.

“O-Or maybe you’re just really big…ooohhh!” The redhead dragon suddenly gasped in pleasure as he felt her member grinding against his prostate. His own member throbbed happily as he endured the rough stimulation to his sweet spot.

“Mmhh…oooh, mesh is big?” she teasingly asked before impaling Kurtz’s behind with the last of her foxy cock. Yoosei then stopped for a moment and relished the toasty sensation of Kurtz’s insides hugging her fleshy rod, while a bit of her pre cum leaked out within his rump.

“Y-Yeah, very big.” Kurtz chuckled lightly as he closed his eyes and relaxed once his insides had a moment to adjust to his mistress’ foxhood.

“Hehe…and do you love it, draggy?” she asked with a light giggle. The mischievous vixen then bucked her hips lightly, rubbing her cock against his tender prostate, while their balls clapped together.

“Ahhh…y-yeah…keep going, Mistress,” uttered Kurtz between moans, while pre-cum dribbled out of his throbbing length below.

Yoosei smirked darkly as she gently nipped the back of his neck. “Naughty pet, don’t be so demanding. I’ll pound your cutie butt as I please.” She giggled mischievously before giving him what he wanted and rocked her hips at a steady pace. Deep moans left her throat as she drilled Kurtz’s scaly behind, grazing his tender prostate and spreading loads of her pre-cum along his walls.

“S-Sorry, Mistress…ahhh…” He endured the growing pleasure deep within his body, his member getting messy with more pre-cum. Kurtz’s anal canal continued to squeeze at the vixen’s pride, eager to milk out more of her juices.

“G-Good boy, nnhhhh!” The dominating vixen felt her body slowly losing control as her thrusts became rougher and sporadic. Loads of her oils leaked out and lined Kurtz’s insides with her climax quickly building up.

“Gawds! M-Mistress…I’m going to blow!” Kurtz’s body lightly spasmed and his tongue hung out, as he had difficulty resisting the rough pleasure coursing through his fiery body.

“Ooooh…t-then let yourself go, pet…rawrrr!” Yoosei growled cutely before giving one last, dominating thrust inside Kurtz’s rump before orgasming sharply. She gripped his shoulders firmly, while stuffing his love canal full of sticky, hot fox seed, while her muzzle nibbled on his neck.

“Ahhh…t-thank you, Mistress…ooh gawds!” Overwhelmed by the mutual pleasure, Kurtz fully submitted to the sensations and his mistress as his orgasmed sharply, making a mess of the sheets below. His shaky arms then gave way, making him slump down to the bed for the moment.

Meanwhile, Yoosei laid her exhausted body above her boyfriend, causing her lovely mounds and feminine frame to press against his muscular backside. “Mmmm, you’re so warm, pet.” She happily cuddled against her dragon and gently slurped his neck where she had bitten down.

“Yeah…y-you too, Mistress…” Kyosan looked up and smiled back at Yoosei, while enjoying the shared afterglow between them, and the feel of her furry curves against his back.

A pleased grin curved across her lips, before she kissed his neck some more. “So, ish my pet still up for more?”

“More? You still have energy, Mistress?” After a round of confusion, Kurtz chuckled lightly. “Heheh, well, what did you have in mind?”

Yoosei giggles as she holds up a naughty maid’s outfit she had on a nearby hanger. “Hehe, well, it might be kind of cute if you put this on and…”

“What? No way!” Kurtz wagged his arms in protest, as he and the herm vixen wrestled for control.

The End
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Haha, the start of the story made me laugh in some parts x3 poor Kurtzie couldn't imagine what was waiting for him. x3

Rawr. This is a dominating side on Yoosei I didn't know about x3

Just two things though. She doesn't say "Mesh" she just says "Meh" cutie way to say me no? x3

And you turned Kurtz into Kyosan in two brief moments. x3

Yoosei: It's not what it looks like, really.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*lol* My mistake, though you have to admit, they have some similarities. :P

I could have sworn you've said "Mesh", but it's been a while since we've RP'ed so I guess I was forgetful.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story though. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah I did enjoyed the story x3 Kyo did too. haha.

Nah, I don't recall ever saying Mesh x3 so I was like "where did Crimson got that one from?" x3 but nothing wrong I supose lol

Yoosei: NOOOES... My Kurtzie is nothing alike like Kyosan.

Poor girl x3 she doesn't know it. x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions