Join our server on Discord

Enforced Slavery. (BlueMeramon x Prairiemon)
This is a request for BlackVeedramon (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Official Warning: This contains rape (And a few Spoilers of Digimon Xros Wars Ep. 8 & 9).

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

Enforced Slavery, by DragonMasterX.

“Heave-hooo!” Gotsumon groaned, his rocky arms pushing the carts full of dirt and boulders that his fellow diggers had dug up. The stone digimon would’ve been enjoying his work more if there weren’t shackles tying his legs, but even then no pay would come his way. His tired eyes showed he still was groggy from having been pushed hard all evening and beyond. Accursed AncientVolcamon, he thought. The bastard from the Bagura Army, ever since arriving to their peaceful zone, had made his and all of his friends’ life hell.

AncientVolcamon by himself already looked threatening but the real problem were his lackeys. The mines were littered with abusive Meramon led by their boss SkullMeramon and his second in command BlueMeramon. Each was worse than the last. While Meramon took any and all chances to make work harder, their insensitive leader would of course see it through their subordinate’s way and have the former punish them needlessly for things they hadn’t even done wrong in the first place.

Gotsumon’s tired legs were failing him, he was about to collapse, but it was understandable; at least to any normal digimon. The magma zone wasn’t known for its hospitable environment towards most digimon neither for its safe laboring options, so only a few particular species inhabited it. Gotsumon were as plainly common to be seen there as well as others such as Prairiemon or Kumamon; they were used to the extreme conditions of the landscape. What they weren’t used to was being lashed at, beat up, starved and thirsted to death in order to turn in the Code Crown that represented their home. They had been suffering abuse for longer than they could remember, but they could unfortunately not fight back.

With their fighting level and prowess, most of them rookies, they were not only outnumbered but also underpowered to even hope to rebel. Gotsumon had long lost his hope, and now he had lost his strength. The cart with the disposable materials slid forwards as Gotsumon fell, involuntarily pushing it with his collapsing body.

The sound alerted his friends, but also the guards. A Kotemon brushed past the small crowd, Gotsumon’s best friend. “Gotsumon! Gotsumon! What’s wrong?!” he cried, bouncing at the best of his ability to get near his friend. Before he could lend the rocky digimon a hand however, a fireball struck his flank, the blast sending him flying over the air several feet away to the warm ground.

The gathered crowd of workers gasped in surprise, their collective fear showing as the looming shadows of the Meramon reminded them they could not show sympathy; or else their lives would be ended. It wasn’t long before most of them had skipped back to do their own work, leaving their friend’s well-being in order to preserve their own. Such was the way of slaving and forced labor under AncientVolcamon’s orders.

“Feh. Damned squirts trying to step outta line. Put that one in a cage, no food or water for twenty hours,” the Meramon in the middle said as he pointed towards the barely conscious Kotemon, probably the delegate in charge of the sector. The first from the left nodded and left to carry the Kotemon until they couldn’t see them again. The supervisor’s stitched mouth formed a smile as he silently nodded to the collapsed Gotsumon. One of his underlings put a fist to his palm and cracked his knuckles as the remaining two chuckled and approached the Gotsumon with full intent to torture him.

The first one raised his arm and was about to punch as he yelled: “I’ll teach you to sleep in the job, you puny little insect!” But before the punch arrived, the sharp scream of a female stopped him in his tracks.

“Please stop!” cried the soft voice of Prairiemon. The big-clawed rodent digimon had long seen her people suffering at the hands of these abusive and she felt hopeless in the face of their superior strength, but she just couldn’t sit idle while Kotemon had already been taken into solitary confinement and Gotsumon, who had just collapsed from the pressure, was going to be beat up painfully. She stood in front of her exhausted friend, her arms spread to block the path.

“What?! Get out of the way, slave,” demanded the eager Meramon, opening up one of his claws to produce a fireball. “If you don’t, I’ll roast and have you for dinner!”

“I-I’m sorry. But this isn’t right!” her shaky voice didn’t seem convincing, she was scared. She had to push on now, there was no turning back. “Gotsumon, he… he’s been so tired and ill lately! I implore of you, he doesn’t deserve this treatment! Allow him to recover, and he will surely be able to… to help…” she stifled a whimper. Since when had it been a good idea to appeal to the sense of empathy of a bunch of slavers?

“Heh, how interesting.”

With that, the supervisor stepped forwards, brushing past his underlings, commanding his underling to put out the fireball in his hand, which he immediately did. “A bitch like you, telling US what to do? I should kill you right now for even having dared to talk back to us! That ant over there… Why do you think we’re going to kill him?”

Prairiemon fell silent. She didn’t desire to pursue this kind of argument now. Her heart sunk, what was she supposed to say? She shook her head without making a sound. The Meramon leader boomed.

“Ants. That’s what you all are. As ants, we expect you only to carry your orders out and work for us, the dominating species. But ants that can’t carry orders out are of no need to us, girl.” He stepped forwards, his footfalls seeming to scorch the ground, anger practically seeping out of his flaming body. “And ants that are of no need to us are to be disposed!” he suddenly yelled.

“No!” Prairiemon screamed.

“Shut up, worthless bitch. I was thinking of only screwing that cute little face of yours but you just don’t get when to shut up, do you?!” The Meramon roared, conjuring a fireball in each of his burning arms. Prairiemon’s eyes closed and she braced, preparing for the worst. She was tired of seeing the cruelty of these animals, torturing all whom she loves and her being powerless against it. Maybe when she was dead she would finally have to stop worrying…

“What’s all this racket about?” came a cool voice from not too far away. The bright fireballs in the supervisor’s hands dispersed and all of a sudden all four remaining Meramon were standing up straight, saluting.

“BlueMeramon, sir!”

“Slave Gotsumon was found sleeping on the job, sir,” the supervisor lied, BlueMeramon eyeing the Meramon with scrutiny. “And the Slave Prairiemon is the cause of the racket, sir. Under the orders of SkullMeramon, all disobeying prisoners are to be deleted.”

“Indeed. But we already are short on manpower as it is,” BlueMeramon folded his arms, staring down at the supervisor.

“Sir!”

“I would like you to take this Gotsumon away to the cell. Give him food and water only until he can stand up on his own, and then return him here to work,” BlueMeramon commanded.

“Yes, sir! What about the Prairiemon? She’s a nuisance,” the supervisor added, walking over to Prairiemon as his cohorts made their way with Gotsumon. “She’s even had the gall to talk back and question lord AncientVolcamon’s methods! She deserves the death penalty for such offense!”

BlueMeramon shook his head. “She needs punishment to set an example. And as I just said, we can’t afford to waste anymore manpower.”

“What? But what better example to instill fear and dissolve any thought of liberty on these worthless slaves than to kill the revolting one?! Plus she IS a woman, they’re already useless as it is!”

“I do not think you understand your place,” BlueMeramon coolly stammered, closing his eyes, “I am above you in the chain of command and therefore I’m afraid that your judgment cannot override mine. I will punish her personally, her life shall be spared. Your orders have already been assigned. Leave. Now.”

Meramon swallowed. BlueMeramon was far too nice, but his eyes showed the passion of a military man, one who would do anything to achieve victory. He hadn’t acquired this position in the Bagura army just by doing paperwork if any, after all. “Sir.”

With that, Meramon dropped Prairiemon to the floor. She was left sitting on her butt, her eyes scanning BlueMeramon from toe to tip, her fur standing at attention, her teeth grinding and her body trembling in fear. BlueMeramon reached to pick her up, effortlessly suspending her above-ground with his bigger frame. His unnerving silence was killing her inside. She had no idea what he had meant with punishment, but as he carried her across the tunnels to his private quarters she started getting an idea.

She imagined several torture devices and tools. Prairiemon would surely be tortured until submission, the pain she would incur would be indescribable, enough to shatter her spirit and brainwash her mind. She had no idea what to do or say anymore. Had she been at fault for having tried to protect a life? Was this why her friends had decided to forfeit one of their own? She was beyond scared. “Please, I…”

“Quiet.” BlueMeramon interrupted, not even directing his gaze at her as he opened the door. So far he had been gentle, but assuming from their kin’s behavior, she could only imagine the worst was about to come.

BlueMeramon closed the door behind him and threw her in, although not in a damaging way. She had enough time to flip on her back so she wouldn’t hit her face on the ground. Prairiemon was about to kneel and beg for mercy, when BlueMeramon walked up to her and thrust his hand forwards.

“N-nnngh!” Prairiemon grunted, her cheeks being squished by his fingers, forcing her lips to part away from each other involuntarily. He reached down and in one swift move pushed his tongue past one of the bigger seams of his stitches, effectively penetrating her mouth with his muscle. Prairiemon’s eyes went wide as plates at the unexpected action. Her eyes finally aligned with BlueMeramon’s as he began to wrestle with her paralyzed tongue.

It was a widely known fact, Meramon and their derivatives could choose who or what to burn in contact with their body fire. However, Prairiemon found herself wondering why his lips hadn’t burnt her yet. She was still afraid, and the cold stare of BlueMeramon wasn’t helping it in spite of some sort of affection he was seemingly attempting to prove.

Prairiemon decided that it was not her place to question anything. As digimon of higher level, he would’ve no doubt crush her in seconds had he so wished, but instead he was kissing her, and it was passionate. The roughness of it and the amount of control he seemed to put on the French-kiss seemed to indicate something, but Prairiemon felt too baffled to even try to logic it out. Instead, she decided to go with the flow and hope for the best for a change. Her eyes eventually closed, and with them, BlueMeramon’s eyebrows fell as well.

From that point, the kiss began to get only wilder, with BlueMeramon introducing more of the slick muscle inside, making Prairiemon wonder why they hadn’t stopped yet. Maybe he needed this. His hands were caressing her now; the relative size didn’t seem to bother him, nor the fact that she wasn’t fully developed as a female. She became bothered by this. What seemed to have start as some sort of ‘innocent’ attraction seemed to advance more and more to something which her sane mind had forbidden her to consider before.

“Mmmh, please… please stop…” Prairiemon said without thinking, her clawed paw falling onto BlueMeramon’s chest. But he continued nevertheless, having to sometimes swallow their mixed saliva didn’t seem to bother her, in fact it was sort of kinky, him having forced himself on her was something inevitable, but he was going too far. “Stop, please, stop… I don’t… I don’t want this!” she finally snapped, pushing with all her strength, surprising BlueMeramon before he got slapped across the face.

The blue fire monster staggered backwards only slightly. The hit hadn’t even stung him. What had surprised him however was the sole act of having attempted it.

And Prairiemon now realized what she had done. “I’m sorry! Sorry, I apologize! Please… I didn’t mean to, I don’t know what came over me, I… mmph!”

Her voice was muffled by his hand. Her eyes seemed to water as she fixed them on his face. Not a bruise. BlueMeramon said nothing and just violently pushed her off onto a makeshift bed, making her fall onto her face this time. “I decide your punishment,” BlueMeramon finally spoke, making Prairiemon sob and grunt, not from the physical pain, but for the stupidity she had committed a few seconds ago. She dared not to look back, but if she did she would see BlueMeramon rubbing his crotch, a horizontal slit seaming the spot from where a male organ sprouted. It was and looked like a human member with the difference that it was blue instead of red or pink, a supple sack of the same color hung underneath the base of the well-endowed shaft.

“Please… don’t hurt me…” Prairiemon begged, sobbing as she slowly turned around only to see BlueMeramon stroking himself to an erection. The hard cock throbbed in response, it seemed eager. Prairiemon couldn’t believe her eyes, but now she was sure of what he had meant by ‘punishment’. He was going to rape her.

But what could she say now? She had smacked him across the face. She had literally brought it upon herself in his eyes. What could the young rodent do now?

BlueMeramon wasn’t smiling, but he didn’t seem angry either. He still looked as cold as before. “Turn around. Face down,” he ordered.

Prairiemon grimaced, but did as told. She gave her back to him again and went down on her belly. She was staring at the worn cloth that used to belong to them, her shaky paws gripping the cold ground, bracing for what was coming. BlueMeramon might’ve not known it, but she was a virgin. She was fully aware of what was about to happen which, to her, was the worst part.

BlueMeramon didn’t make himself waist, and his large blue cock was stuffed half-way through into Prairiemon’s slit just underneath her fluffy underbelly in one fell thrust. She yelped out in pain, her cherry being popped into nothingness. Blood couldn’t see its way out as BlueMeramon began vigorously humping her. There, again, was a clear size difference, but BlueMeramon seemed to be aware of it, which is why his eight inch long dick never made it past four inches inside.

But Prairiemon wasn’t aware of this. She was just feeling pain. The physical and mental pain of having just lost what cannot be recovered. The female mole whimpered and sobbed as she involuntarily moaned, BlueMeramon holding her by the waist in order to ride her better. He began moaning in tandem with her not so long afterwards, his thrusts starting to pick up the pace and gain rhythm to them.

What kept nagging at the back at her mind was his otherwise clear silence during the ordeal. He had forced her in, he had violated her, he had humiliated her! Why wasn’t he saying anything to it?! Had he no feelings?

But she never dared to ask. She couldn’t talk. Prairiemon’s rape was draining her energy, her eyes half-closing as she moaned: “Ahhh… ahhh!” time and time again; she wasn’t sure if it was the pain or the pleasure or both at the same time. BlueMeramon’s precum was helping to lubricate now, so at least her vaginal walls weren’t being stretched so painfully since the repeated insertion was quicker and smoother. In fact, halfway through the forced intercourse she could swear she was feeling good, but if only this had happened with someone she liked, with someone who respected her.

This digimon had took her first time away. Her first orgasm was unbelievably strong.

After he was done, he removed his dick from her abused pussy. Prairiemon couldn’t bring herself to admit it to her heart that she had orgasmed for this man, but the burst of pleasure that had driven her wild and made her moan so loud had been entirely real. Trickles of her juices and his semen were still dripping down her center gash, the love tunnel having been pleased until she could take no more.

BlueMeramon didn’t seem phased other than the panting his afterglow was demanding from his lungs. The fire digimon quickly put his now semi-flaccid cock and balls back into their protective pouch on his crotch. He reached for what seemed to be a large rag and threw it at Prairiemon. “Rest well. I must go release the Kotemon. They’ll come for you in the morning and return you to your friends.”

BlueMeramon then left, and Prairiemon was left there on the bed sheet with a rag draped over her furry body. She was silently sobbing as he closed the door, but then as she realized he was gone she finally registered what he had just said. “…Release the Kotemon…” she repeated with disbelief. “…Return you to your friends…”

Prairiemon looked over at the door with tears still on her eyes. Using her backhand she rubbed it against her teary eyes and swallowed. She deeply thought about his words and actions from the first time he appeared before her till this moment. Other than blatantly raping her, BlueMeramon hadn’t hurt anyone, and he had spared Gotsumon.

“He… he raped me…” the rodent said as she looked down at her messy crotch after removing the rag, sniffing a bit. “If he hadn’t ‘punished’ me, they would’ve executed me…”

The image of a walking BlueMeramon with his back to her appeared in Prairiemon’s mind. He wasn’t doing this out of his own pleasure. He hadn’t done all he had just to see her suffer. He had done it so when they came for her, they would know that he had been good to his word. “He… saved me. Why…?”

But until the arrival of Xros Heart, no one would know of BlueMeramon’s true feelings.

The End.

------------------------

After a day of sleep and relaxation I can finally say that I'm back into proper action, and even more eager to finish my requests. I took special care to look into everything in order to satisfy all the details, and even the plot-specific ones. So I sure hope you like how it turned out, BlackVeedramon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not bad. It's not really my cup of tea subject wise, but it is well written. There weren't any mistake I could see. This is something I'd like to see continued, if only because I'm curious about what BlueMeramon is thinking.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Just watch Xros Wars up till episode 8 or 9 and you'll see that the way I painted him is pretty accurate to before those eps. lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I liked how you did the request, lovely story, I am not a fan of rape but since Bluemeramon gets killed later, why not let him have some fun first? Plus this way, he saved her life...
lol, that's very interesting. You were the one to request it and yet you say don't like rape.

Oh well, I'm glad you did like it, either way :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not a bad story. I'm personally a bit more into the slightly more brutal and violent rape scenes, but you stayed in their characters perfectly. Awesome story and an thumbs up from me. I wouldn't mind seeing some more stories of prairiemon being raped. Hmm? *Turns around and sees an army of prairiemon glaring at him* Oh this won't end well.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eee. Thanks. Glad you liked it. Here, as thanks: *Gives helmet* That'll protect you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad