Join our server on Discord

Heat Stroke (Davis x Gatomon/Davis x Angewomon)
This is a request for Gogglehead (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

Heat Stroke, by DragonMasterX.

As the digidestined and their respective digimon strode along the vast roads of the digital world, one of their members realized how hard it was to keep it up; not just any member, however. As their leader, Davis had set his mind on proving himself as an unrelentless, dependable individual with unprecedented zeal to accomplish their goals, never allowing any hardship be it proven as a physical or mental test bring his team’s speed down; nothing could come in their way to deal with the Dark Spires. At this time in particular, however, he was about to explode.

“Davish, are you okay?” inquired a concerned Veemon, who happened to be walking to the side of the red-haired youth. TK couldn’t help but join in.

“Yeah, Davis, you’ve been making that face ever since we left camp an hour ago.” And it wasn’t a secret to anybody now. Davis’s face had contorted into a very displeased, sour mellow, as if he was ready to burst from something that had been accumulating deep within. The others leaned in with interest, what could be so bad to have Davis in such a foul mood? Being the comprehensive ally that he was, TK began reaching with his hand to feel his friend’s shoulder but before his fingertips made contact with the leather jacket Davis was wearing the fire digidestined suddenly stopped in his tracks and crouched.

“Davis?!” he heard his friends yelp at his apparent moment of despair, but without so much as a dramatic pause he just jumped into the air, flailing his arms as he shouted.

“I GOTTA PEE!”

And everyone fell on their backs.

“Are you serious?!” said Yolei from the ground as she adjusted her big glasses, “Davis, why did you wait so long?!” she reprimanded, getting back to her feet and glaring at their leader. She was blushing, what a pathetic excuse for a boy, trying to play with their feelings like that!

“I thought I could hold it in until after we rested next, sorry!” said a desperate Davis, jumping in place with both gloved hands just over his crotch. “Can I go?”

TK had just finished dusting himself off, his eyebrow twitching at the recent question “Why are you asking us, just go!”

“I’ll be back soon!” and Davis rushed right off.

With everyone waiting, they decided to sit down. They had been walking for an hour after all; at least the silly moment had served to allow them a brief break. Gatomon for herself could not allow herself one, she seemed distressed that they had even stopped at all.

“Are you okay, Gatomon?” her partner inquired, “You don’t have to go to the bathroom, do you?” she giggled a bit. Veemon scoffed slightly at the comment, having actually been part of everyone who Davis’ show had deceived. Gatomon looked back with her bright blue eyes and shook her head.

“It’s not that. I don’t think we should stop traveling, it’s not safe…” Gatomon frowned, her pointy ears flickering with the gentle breezes of the mountainous prairie the group was traversing. As much as she was trying to conceal it from the others though, her eagerness wasn’t being fueled by her survival instincts, but something more…

Kari averted her gaze and scanned the area. Sure, the party had enough travelling experience in this world to not even need heightened senses of awareness to know everywhere they’d go would be plagued with danger. On the flip side, what place they rushed into would not be plagued with danger, then? “Calm down, Gatomon. We’re all in top shape and we’re together! It’s not like we’re not prepared for any surprise attack or anything.”

“Yes, I know, but just to be sure… I’ll scout ahead, okay?” The feline creature dashed off, unanswered. Kari’s eyes blinked once in surprise.

“Gatomon…?”

TK emerged from behind Kari’s side “She does have good instincts. But Cody, Armadillomon, Patamon and I already checked the surroundings. The rocky paths aren’t so high, so if anything really is stalking us or anything, we’ll know.” He sat beside his friend, smiling to Kari, “Who’d guess this flat road actually would lead us to a mountain range? This place sure can be odd when it comes to landscapes.”

“AHHH! So refreshed!” Davis grinned, zipping his shorts back up as he felt the pleasure of having a ‘weight’ off himself spread along his body. He rapidly shook his head and turned around, ready to return, “Man! I’m never drinking liters of soda before setting off for travelling again. Dad was right,” he sighed, relief taking over and returning him to his easy-going, happy-go-lucky persona. With his ‘business’ taken care of, the boy set off back to where his allies waited.

Along the short way, however, the growl of a creature alerted him. Davis stopped in his tracks, but didn’t give in to shock and cleverly made use of his surroundings to hide his presence behind a sizable boulder. “Damn, what was that noise?” another growl sounded not too far away. It wasn’t getting closer, but not farther either way. He wondered if two Digimon were duking it out nearby, but given he was potentially hearing only one of them he could only assume it was a single creature. He cursed under his breath, blaming himself for having stridden farther from his group than necessary. Yolei’s motherly nagging could irritate him sometimes, though.

“And I didn’t have Veemon come with me, genius…” He winced at the sight of his D3 on his belt. With nothing else to complain about, however, the third growl made his anxiety grow to the point where he was forced to make a decision. “I’ll skip past and make sure it doesn’t detect me…”

Davis was known for his resourcefulness during most of their battles, but contingency plans such as having to walk and remain undetected at the same time had never occurred to him before. He didn’t even know if the digimon who was growling nearby already was aware of his presence, didn’t know its size or level, or even if it was friendly at all. He could only hope.

He reminded himself of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo or any other cartoon character attempting to sneak around: His head down, with his arms together, holding fingers upside down and walking on tip toes. Well, if anything, the encounter could at least be found humorous for his sake. He heard two more of those irritated, displeased growls in the course of his slow trek, but Davis just pushed onwards. He cursed again for having walked away for so much more than necessary for what he had to do. The more he walked, the more he hated himself for it as the growls ascended in volume until the point he could swear they were coming from below. He rapidly took a turn to the right and was about to take hide again when his feet entangled with something on the floor and made him trip over. “Gah!” he exclaimed, and put his hands on his mouth instead of in front of him to soften the landing. With a big thud, he fell face-first.

“AHNNNN!” he muffledly shouted, realizing he had just pulled another bad move. He quickly stood back up, spinning left and right to see if the mysterious growling digimon was nearby now that he had made such a racket, but he could see nothing in the immediate vicinity. In fact, he couldn’t hear growling anymore. “Oh shit, did it hear me…?” he reluctantly asked himself, missing the entire point of having made a big racket. Instead of a menacing roar as he was expecting however, a soft voice glided through the wind and made its way to his ears. It came from below and made his eyes widen at the familiarity thereof.

“D-Davis, what are you doing here…?” asked an agitated Gatomon. Davis was speechless, but now he was sure of why he wasn’t hearing more growls, he must’ve tripped over her tail. The image that was before him made him wish he hadn’t found the digimon though.

Gatomon lie against a flat boulder, legs spread and her cheeks flushing like mad. Her gloves had been neatly discarded on her side and her soft paws were wet with what seemed to be her prejudice. Davis gulped in nervousness, unable to say anything else; somehow, she didn’t seem pissed at the fact he had stepped on her tail before, much less at his intrusion.

Gatomon’s eyes showed some sort of the drunken lust she was experiencing. Davis attributed her unnerving calmness to it. She, in fact, was in heat. With her primal urges screaming at the back of her head, the only solution for it had been to stay focused in one thing: Battle. The break they had decided to take had upset that balance however. She needed release and had thus far failed to please herself. Davis’ arrival couldn’t have happened at a better time. Plus, this had happened because of him. “Come here, Davis… I need your help with something,” she purred.

Davis felt like a cat now, as if every hair on his body had suddenly stood up at attention. What had he just gotten himself into? The feline obviously had been masturbating, but what did she want with him now?

“Uh, yeah?”

“I’m having a small problem, you see. I’d like you to help me with it,” she said. Davis blinked, Gatomon spreading her legs further so he’d be able to see her drooling cunt awaiting attention. Davis looked away in half-disgust; sure, Gatomon appeared to be a female, but this was in no way natural. Was she actually asking him to, well, fuck her?

“Uh, Gatomon,” he said as he took a step towards her, trying to sound and act as comfortable as he could: “Y’know, maybe I could go ask Veemon, or someone, I mean, they’re… guys, right?” he asked nervously. Gatomon suddenly let out a vicious growl. Davis practically jumped in front of her. “What do you need me to do?” he quickly said without any hesitation. The feline just softly smiled.

“Stick it in me.”

Davis felt totally bewildered. Okay, her voice wasn’t helping him at all; if he closed his eyes he could just rephrase those last words in his mind and think it was Kari, and then he would be in heaven, but when the dream was over he knew Gatomon would still be under him. “Ah-are you sure you want me to do you?” he stuttered, his shaky hands preparing to unbuckle his pants. Gatomon just shook her head.

“No, not that. You’d flatten me with your body, and even if we did it the other way around, you’d tear me apart with your dick,” she explained, “Use your finger, Davis.”

“My fin- oh yeah, my finger! Sure, of course, hahaha! Of course,” Davis laughed, his hands eagerly bounding away from his waist. He knelt down, but secretly he was moping at the fact he still had to do this with a digimon. It was better than being beaten up or gutted by the horny feline, though. Gatomon lie on her back and closed her eyes, waiting for Davis to start.

The boy didn’t really have a lot of sex experience if at all, but he didn’t have much of a choice. His rather limited knowledge would have to do. “Well, here goes,” Davis announced, making sure she was approving. With a slight nod of her head, Davis felt assured and went to work, shyly approaching his hand to her crotch, where her nether lips awaited. He compared the fingers on his right hand. “If I use my middle finger, it might be too big for her to handle. Agh, if I ask her she’ll probably slash at me with her claws,” he sadly thought, but decided to take initiative.

Gatomon was about to ask what was taking so long, but then she felt her insides part and allow an intruder to spread the vaginal walls of her love canal. Davis had successfully although in an inexperienced way penetrated with his index. The pre that gushed out wasn’t as sickening as the human had been expecting; in fact, she could tell by his now neutral expression that his curious nature as a boy was taking the best out of him. Even if he was quite static in the penetration now, she could easily tell her warmth around his finger was making him feel pleasant. She softly spoke again: “Go on, Davis… prrr, I liked how it started. Don’t disappoint me…” she winked, purring again.

Davis nervously laughed, as a kid taking praise for a first-time success in something new. He became encouraged as a result and proceeded to do what he imagined he had to. His finger began sliding in and out at a fast pace, maybe too fast. But Gatomon couldn’t complain, in fact, she loved how rough he was being. The heat she was in was unbearable, she needed release and her earlier efforts had left her highly frustrated, but it all was now being purged out with Davis’ heavenly work.

Gatomon moaned, her body arching backwards as she gripped the floor with her paws, crushing the solid rock underneath with her the strength of a Champion-level. This sent a chill down Davis’ spine, but it only motivated to get her to climax faster. He began to feverishly increase his pace, making sure to grab around her crotch for better support, unintentionally squeezing the labia against his fucking finger. Gatomon’s growls of pleasure and satisfaction began peaking as did her pleasure, and eventually she wasn’t able to take it anymore. The point of no return reached, she crushed the ground underneath her and humped her hips against Davis, burying his finger up to his knuckle, the boy widening his eyes as he felt the surge of juice wetting his entire hand and dripping to the floor.

“Ohhh, Davis…” Gatomon gasped in relief, her lust having been momentarily sated. “That was wonderful, thank you.” She politely said, panting every now and then.

Shyly but surely he stuck his finger back out and shook it slightly, then rubbed it off on the darker part of his jacket. Gatomon understandingly smiled, “I knew you’d do a good job” she added. Davis blinked as he looked in her direction.

“What?”

“I knew you’d do a good job. After all, you’re our leader,” the kitty-mon grinned, getting back up to her feet with grace. The slit on her crotch seemed to have magically vanished underneath her pure white fur. Davis chuckled slightly. Although still midly-grossed out, he now had a somewhat better understanding of what pleasing a girl was about. She gave him a cute wink, “Thanks again.”

“Yeah, no prob,” he laughed again, rubbing behind his head as he got ready to get back to the group. Gatomon leapt in front of him before he could turn though and looked up at him with those big blue eyes of her.

“One thing though. I don’t want you to mention any of this to anyone, got it?” she suddenly looked dark and threatening. Davis felt like a rock had just sunk down his stomach, he could only rapidly nod his head in approval.

Gatomon’s face returned to its standard, trademark cuteness and she nodded: “Great! Then let’s go! We’ll tell them you got lost and I found you, they’ll believe that.”

Without so much as a complaint, the pair went back to the others. As expected by Gatomon, their explanation was sufficient and all was good, so the digidestined promptly resumed their journey on the rocky road, leaving the prairie in order to search for more Dark Spires.

It didn’t take them long for them to find one though. They were surprised. Its size wasn’t as impressive as the ones they had already encountered in the past. The large spire of darkness still represented the evil they needed to purge, though. There was no sign of Arukenimon or Mummymon, so they felt fortunate.

“Okay,” Davis and Veemon said, returning from the obscure monument, the digidestined leader having volunteered to check the anomaly. “I think if we concentrate our attacks in one spot, we should be able to destroy it!”

The others nodded, it sounded like a simple but solid plan. They weren’t able to begin preparing however. As they were coming back from the Dark Spire, Veemon tripped with a small crack on the ground, which only deepened from the impact. “Veemon, you okay?” asked Davis, helping his friend back up. Fortunately, Veemon was alright, but something else caught their eyes. The spot where he had tripped was now glowing a bright blue. “Hey, what’s going on…?”

Davis’ question was soon asked as a bright flash blinded everyone briefly. Ken and Wormmon fixed their eyes on the mysterious phenomenon as soon as they could see, “It’s… a destiny stone!” he said, making everyone gasp in amazement. They recognized its bright shine and shape instantly, but their amazement only grew as the Dark Spire began glowing in tandem with the holy stone. “Wait, something’s wrong!”

The young kids and their digimon let out a collective gasp as they witnessed the most alien event they had encountered so far. The Dark Spire’s evil aura seemed to be sucking the Destiny Stone’s power right out of it and soon it began glowing a hue of dark blue. The spire violently started shaking afterwards and then eventually shattered; a single piece survived and it was hovering in mid-air.

Kari seemed scared the most and discreetly grabbed TK’s hand for comfort, “Okay, this definitely isn’t normal.”

With that, the dark fragment began vibrating and contorting in various shapes, as if Arukenimon had just activated an everyday Dark Spire. It continued its violent reaction until it started taking the shape of an humanoid creature, defining extra features until everyone recognized it as a SkullMeramon.

“YAAAARGH!” The dark digimon roared, its barbaric nature probably stemming from its birth method. It didn’t waste time in firing several fireballs that scattered around the place, some of them headed for the party.

“Cody, Yolei! Go armor. Everyone else, go!” Davis said, his partners all prepping their D3s.

“Digivolve!” the digidestined all shouted in unison, lifting their digivices high up.

“Armadillomon armor digivolves to… Digmon! The Drill of Power!”
“Hawkmon armor digivolves to… Halsemon! The Wings of Love!”

“Veemon digivolves to… ExVeemon!”

“Patamon digivolves to… Angemon!”

“Wormmon digivolves to… Stingmon!”

“Go, Gatomon, digivol- ahhh!” Kari screamed as one of the fireballs came her way, but Gatomon jumped just in time to cover for her. Unfortunately, the feline’s body was hit hard by the technique, which sent her ricocheting to the ground. “N-no, Gatomon!” she cried, but her eyes widened even more in surprise as she saw that her partner’s body was glowing. Her tail had reached the destiny stone somehow in her descent and it was feeding her power!

“Gatomon digivolves to… Angewomon!”

“Y-yes! Go!” Kari cheered, quickly recovering her guts after seeing the miracle. With the party attacking as one, the SkullMeramon stood no chance despite its significant power, some of it which it had stolen from the now cracked destiny stone.

“METAL FIRE!” The villain’s grunt echoed and it joined his hands for a last ditch attack, but everyone attacked together in order to fight it back. With everyone’s combined effort, one mighty blast completely engulfed their adversary, disintegrating not only his powerful technique but also the SkullMeramon forever.

“Yeah!” everyone cheered, happy for their collective victory. The champions and armors digidevolved when they were done, but this wasn’t the case with Angewomon despite her effort in doing so. Kari looked up at the tall blonde winged girl, raising her eyebrow curiously.

“Is there anything wrong, Angewomon?” But the answer was a simple shaking of the head.

“Somehow, I can’t turn back, Kari.”

Cody had been observing, his eyes fixed on the destiny stone they had found, “That destiny stone seems to have powered Angewomon up. She didn’t digivolve with Kari’s digivice after all…”

“That’s right,” said Ken with Wormmon at his shoulder, “I’m really not sure, but if that Dark Digimon was born by stealing the Destiny Stone’s energy, then it’s possible it also caused Gatomon to digivolve into Angewomon with the same energy.”

“But how will she turn back?” asked Kari, their partners gave a shrug. TK dismissed her worries quickly.

“It’s okay. She probably just has to burn through that energy and she’ll go back to normal,” he smiled. Kari and Angewomon both smiled, and a jealous Davis came in-between the hat-boy and Kari.

“Ahem, while it’s all nice that we’ve got it all figured out with Angewomon. We still gotta investigate what’s going on around here. I thought BlackWarGreymon was trying to destroy all the Destiny Stones. Why wasn’t he here if there was one though?”

“Maybe he missed this one. It was pretty well hidden,” Cody remarked. Davis had to nod at the comment. “I’m more worried about that Dark Spire we just took out. It was smaller than the rest we’ve found. What do you think that means?”

Yolei interrupted all of a sudden, Hawkmon just having returned from one of the peaks on the mountains “Uh, guys.” Everyone’s eyes suddenly were fixed up and they were graced with the image of a seemingly endless trail of small Dark Spires running along the mountain range.

“This… couldn’t be that easy, could it?” Davis dropped his arms hopelessly.

After a while of debating about the next course of action, they resolved to split into three groups and take the junctions of the mountain trail. They would take the Dark Spires out one by one as they ascended and meet up on top. According to what Hawkmon had seen after all it seemed like the pattern of ascension of the spires was symmetrical.

Davis, Veemon, Ken and Wormmon went to the left of the path. Cody and Yolei as well as Hawkmon and Armadillomon went to the middle. Finally, TK, Kari, Patamon and Angewomon went to the right.

The trip up was tiring and long, it seemed like the more of the small Dark Spires they took out, the more that appeared, like an endless battle. After a couple hours, the sun was beginning to set and a howl at the ascending moon told Davis that it was already really late. He realized it wasn’t long before the top.

TK’s team had already made it to the top. Thanks to Angewomon’s ultimate strength, she had been able to take all the spires down with short bursts of energy each. The amount of time their partners were taking though was worrying them.

“What if something bad happened, TK?” Kari asked, the boy being more than empathic for her situation.

“I know how you feel. We did have extra help from Angewomon, but they’re taking longer than I thought,” he admitted, then looked to the left of the fork they had taken, “We should check on them just to be sure.”

Kari nodded, but Angewomon objected. “You guys can check on Cody and Yolei, I’ll fly to the others’ side to check on them. I’ll be only a second, so if you want I can just check on them both.”

TK nodded to the angel, she was right in what she was saying. After all, she was the only one that could fly fast and efficiently without spending so much as an ounce of energy with the power the Destiny Stone had granted her. TK and Kari decided to stay behind with Patamon to wait for the others instead. It WAS very dark after all. “Good luck, Angewomon!” they said.

Angewomon left for Ken and Davis’ path, quickly descending from it. It didn’t take her very long to find them.

When she did, she saw an exhausted Veemon and Wormmon next to Ken and Veemon who were cheering them on as they attacked the remaining spires.

“Vee-Headbutt!” Veemon growled, headbutting with all his might for the fifth time, which toppled the small Dark Spire over. “Ahhh! That makes the twentieth! Heh, who’s got the high-score now, eh?!” he cheered, although he then fell to his back, sound asleep. Angewomon landed when Wormmon collapsed, Davis and Ken were surely surprised.

“Angewomon,” Ken said. “What are you doing here?” he blinked, “Did something happen to TK and Kari?”

She shook her head, “No, they’re both fine. They sent me to check up on you. Poor Veemon and Wormmon, they must be exhausted. You can take them up, I’ll take care of the Spires myself.”

“Alright, thanks Angewomon,” both boys smiled, each of them carrying their Digimon in their arms now. Before they left though, Davis was stopped by the angel girl.

“Would you please stay?” she softly asked with that silky sweet tone of hers, “If I happen to run out of energy now, at least you’ll be able to help me up, Davis,” she smiled. Davis blushed at the request, but Ken intercepted.

“It’s okay, man. I’ll carry Veemon too.”

“You’re very nice, Ken, thanks,” Angewomon smiled, Davis thanked Ken too and handed Veemon over. With Ken having left, Davis turned around.

“So you guys were really fast. Guess that Destiny Stone really made you more powerf-mm…!” Davis’s eyes went wide in awe as he was grabbed and kissed by a forceful Angewomon. His arms twitched and his eyes slowly rolled behind and inside their sockets as he melted into the heavenly kiss. When she stopped she softly put him down to the ground. “Ahhh…” he gasped, never having held a kiss as long as that before. “C-can I ask why did you do that…? N-not that I minded…” he blushed slightly, not believing he had actually spoken those words.

“I felt like you had been too nice to me earlier, and well… I don’t like good deeds going unpaid,” the angelical girl purred. Before Davis could say anything though, her hands glided behind and in front of her skimpy dress and all of a sudden it all fell off her body, revealing the frame of a beautiful adult woman with pert breasts relative to the size of softballs and curves that any girl would die for. Davis was not only left speechless but both wide-eyed and with his jaw-dropped. As she removed her helmet to reveal the human face of a goddess-like female, she giggled and winked to him: “I guess I’m too tall for you like this. Here…” she said as she went down on her knees, but she was just so comparatively big that Davis simply reached to just above her upper bust line and a bit of the base of her neck while standing. “Do you like what you see?”

Davis nodded, hopelessly turned on by the sight of the hottest girl he had ever seen. Digimon or not, he was sure he wanted her. He had a raging hard on that was tenting his shorts! And Angewomon knew it. She was happy her Ultimate form had been graced with such beauty, and she knew how to take full advantage of it. On top of everything, she still felt horny, so this was perfect. “Come on then, you can stick it in me, Davis.”

Davis stopped drooling for a moment only to rub behind his head whilst looking down at his index finger. He was kind of saddened but still walked to the angel. Angewomon was quick to snatch him and push him onto his chest, digging his face onto a face full and more of soft breast flesh. She kept him there, smiling: “Of course, I’d like you to use another body part this time.” She softly giggled again.

After a couple minutes, Davis wasn’t sure if he was feeling the pain of being breathless, or if her sheer strength had snapped one or two of his ribs, but he knew if he would happen to die at that moment, he would die a happy boy. When Angewomon let go of him, he simply fell on his back. “Hee hee, don’t be silly, Davis. C’mon, I’m waiting for you to enter me…” she said, spreading her legs, her knees lightly pushing his feet, bringing him back to the Digital World.

As he sat down, Davis made sure he had not just been dreaming. No. In front of him remained the same golden-haired giant angel with the largest boobs his face and half upper body had been smashed against in his life. It didn’t take him very long to throw all his clothes off and jump at the digimon with his proud six and a half inch member ready to penetrate. Fuck inexperience, fuck the angel!

“Ohhh, so eager!” Angewomon gleefully embraced him, her large pussy easily taking Davis in, the boy’s virginity a thing of the past. She was in no position to be demanding though, she wanted pleasure. While his eager strokes and kneads from his comparatively smaller hands did please her rather large rack, Angewomon complemented with her own, squeezing her own tits in order to boost the pleasure of Davis riding her lust-filled self.

“Oh yeah! This feels so good, it’s so easy, so nice, so warm, SO DAMN GOOD!” Davis shouted and moaned loudly, his thrashing head only knocking onto Angewomon’s perfect, soft mounds, only pleasuring her more as their intercourse continued.

Angewomon’s pre-juices were leaking in generous amounts, coating Davis waist down with the natural lubrication. His cock didn’t fall behind, its pre-seminal liquid being washed out with the torrent of Angewomon’s copious amounts.

“Man! This is great! This is awesome, the best!” Davis declared, his first time was going to be some memory to recall, he thought! But as he bounced on top of the large angel, Davis saw a figure coming their way. It wasn’t long before his eyes recognized Kari staring down at them, holding a hand over her mouth in laughter. “K-K-K-K-Kari!”

“Oh, wow, haha!” Kari laughed a bit, “When I came down after hearing the first scream I thought either of you were in trouble but… now this explains a lot of things about today’s ‘break’!” she giggled. Angewomon was too busy drowned in pleasure to care, and Davis just couldn’t stop humping her despite his trying to explain it. “Now I’ve definitely seen it all.”

“W-wait! I can explain, she, I, and then she came and told me, and today, then now…” he babbled, his reasoning falling on deaf ears as Kari amusedly and dismissively waved a hand, then put up a finger in front of her mouth to show she wouldn’t tell anyone as she left.

“WAIT! Don’t go, Kari, I can explaaaaaaaaaaain!”

But instead, he came.

The End.

-------------------------

This was tough to pull off. Mainly because I had completely forgotten what Destiny Stones were and by the time I digned myself to ask I had already written 80% of the document. So even though I consider myself highly ambitious for having done it the way I did, I personally think it turned out decently. Hope you people enjoy it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am not a fan of Davis, but this was good...
Thanks duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. :3 Keep an eye out for your story.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks. I really enjoyed it. Have been waiting for it.
:D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad