Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 19
The Legendary Deckerdramon, Moves!

Deckerdramon will be on Kiriha's team. That's pretty much all I have to say right now.
Double post because I can. And need to.

I like the Bugra part of the map. ha ha Kongomon sucks.

Normal MegaKabuterimon (Red) are just wild ones instead of evil.

Ha. Akari jealous of Nene? And Zenjirou is just Zenjirou.

Looks like Kiriha's mad that Nene dumped him. heh heh heh She is the Bewitching beauty after all.

Love Love Dance? HA! Not only did everyone facepalm and Balistamon overheat but someone may have been high when they pitched it. Not a bad thing. One anime was made while the Gainax was all drunk.
If you know it, good for you. You should be watch it.

It only figures Shoutmon and the Starmonz would want to dance too. And Dondokomon. Plus Knightmon and most of the PawnChessmon

And Akari proves that no one likes Zenjirou. Poor guy.

Dorulumon, Revolvermon, Beelzemon, Cutemon, and a PawnChessmon aren't dancing. Good for them. I wouldn't.

Kongomon Dame. Or in English, he's no good. Just like Robo Poomon. He is named Damemon. As in, no good. That's what they decided on.

Also, Blastimon is still just weird. Very JPN joke he made.

Monitamon and Sparrowmon think what we think. That is so freaking embarrassing. Smart aren't they.

Deckerdramon may approve of the love but no one else does. Including Akari and Zenjirou. But, who would.

Ha. The Monitarmon can't hold on to Sparrowmon. And Mail Birdramon passes them. Of course.

How do you get Kiriha to work with you? Taiki made a joke about him getting dumped. Heh. Good fight though.

Hey. It's Skull Knightmon and Deadly Axmon. What makes up DarkKnightmon.
They also have Deadly Ax Mode. Pretty simple to understand. Take a guess if you haven't seen it.

They have good art this ep. Also, Nene has a little brother. Named Yuu. She's kind of cute here if you like the vulnerable type. She just wants to go home with him. Poor girl. Much like what Akari wants.

Also, Kiriha has had some kind of loss or something too. Really character develop-y this ep isn't it. This is a good thing.That something was he lost his parents. So he's not a jerk, he just acts like that.

Deckerdramon is now with Kiriha. And we hear the Blue Flare theme. Cool.

And now Nene is going back to Dust Zone. Next week's Zone and a junk yard.

But for now, Beezlemon and Starmon. DigiXros. Which brings down that big gold evil bug digimon...What's his name.

Zenjirou will never forget that dance. Neither will we. Ha ha ha.

Now Akari is not jealous of Nene. And Dorulumon is helping them get to Dust Zone. But, Oh No! A dark limb type thing grabbed Taiki!

And now Monitamon is wearing the suit Akari wore. Ha! I think Zenjirou and Akari were too. Or at least just Zenjirou.

Next week, GrandLocomon, who follows DarkKnightmon, and maybe Puppetmon are the villains and Taiki gets his Xros Loader stolen. By Garbagemon. Also did Akari throw Dorulumon? And hey, Trailmon.

Great ep this week.
Raabu Raabu Raabu. That's one love sick Lilamon.

Quoting Dorurumon; "It's utterly mortifying."

Yeah, this episode boasts a very detail rich design, and badass animation.

I say Akari must have been hitting a gym if she was able to lift and then throw Dorurumon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
If you had to dance wouldn't you still be angry about it? Angry enough to throw him.
Anyone else thinking that Kiriha is kinda like Touma from the last season? Dark, secretive, blonde hair...

What the hell DarkKnightmon? You can't just wander off because someone you like has been given the code crown! Stupid dark underworldy clueless steel moron!
Xros Heart is SO going to wipe the floor with you.

I cannot help but smirk at Zenjirou's bumblebee costume.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Image: it__s_utterly_mortifying__by_shadypenpen-d34ty2f.jpg]
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes. That is the truth about that sequence.
Makes one wonder if Bastemon, Jijimon and ChibiKamemon snucked back in the Xros Loader out of sheer terror when they saw what the dance looked like off screen.
Grampsmon may or may not like it. MiniKamemon? Also. Bastemon? Totally. I bet she was sleeping. Sad thought. It would have been fun.
When is Bastemon NOT sleeping anyway?