Join our server on Discord

Nick on PS3
[Image: Got-PlayStation-3-Add-me.jpg]

'Nuff said. Message me if you want my PSN ID. xDDD

I have Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row 2, Killzone 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I have other games, yes, but none that are online.

Killzone 2- I'm currently a Captain, trying to earn a sniper rifle.

Modern Warfare 2- I'm currently at Level 10, and I've gone through Prestige twice.

But I haven't played GTA IV or SR2 online much. u.u

While I'm here.... has anybody here ever played MW2? Regardless of system.

(P.S.: No, I'm not African-American, but Sgt. Foley friggin' rocks. ^^ )
RAMIREZ! GET A 360!

Seriously though yah, I play MW2 occasionally on the Xbox; campaign was excellent and Spec Ops was fun, but the Multiplayer really is bad. Cannot wait until i get ahold of Black Ops!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'd get a 360, but I'm a little bit nervous about supporting Microsoft TOO much. >_o It seems like it could end up becoming a pyramid scheme to me. Not to mention there's only like... five games for it that I want, all of which are also on the PS3. :P Still I might get one... since just about everybody I meet has one. -_- -Grumble.-
...Do you really mean to tell me not ONE person on this entire site has a PS3? @_@; Where's the love for Sony? I'd get a 360, but everything I need would cost an exhorbitant amount of money, and conformity feels like the only thing I'd get out of it, since nearly everyone I meet has a 360, but no PS3.
Well, I'd get a PS3, but I don't got no monies. X3 And I've been naughty this year, so Santa gave me a consolation prize for trying; coal! I got to draw on walls and then burn down the house of that fat, bitchy kid who got a really cool bike he's never gonna use for Christmas.

There are so many games I'd like to play though... I like action platformers, like Devil May Cry 4.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm going to have my PS3 back very soon.
Psn: DominoMan

Of the games you listed I only have KZ2. I'll list the others later.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army