Join our server on Discord

Brutal rape fic with Yolei
*I don't really have any reason for writing this, I felt frustrated, and someone asked me for something like this. So I did it. I do not hate Yolei, nor do I want to portray PicoDevimons being that nasty. Its just emotions.

Name key: Miyako=Yolei
PicoDevimon=DemiDevimon

Festival of Servants

Nothing was up and about on that night. The dark streets were wet, having just been rained on, and the dark angry clouds invisible in the night sky. Miyako Inoue lay in her bed, asleep at the hour, dreaming. She dreamt about the Digital world, about Hawkmon, and pie, and all her friends. The shades were drawn on her bedroom window, making the entire room pitch black. No one could have seen the white, pale material slipping through the cracks in the ceiling, and descending upon her. A black curved hat crowning its top. It stretched its arms, or what is possessed under this material, after that, little Miyako Inoue was gone. Almost as fast as when a cartoon character poofs out of vision.

Thanks again for writting this I really liked it alot, never liked miyako cause she was horrible to daisuke all the time... and took away his ken-chan. but other then that she was okay, but i thought this fic was really great. ^^
ow that's rough
It's alright. It was coherent, and showed quite a bit of talent. Kinda short, though.
thought it was good, a little rough ya but good, a little short but compared to most of my lemons... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ya, i still feel a little embarrassed about those, anyhoo that was pretty good Digiscale 8.7312424235546878563495743594874/10