Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Lurea: Ahhh! *closes her eyes as she moans deeply and arches her head back, enjoying his treatment to the limits*

Steven: *grins*Oh come on, I know you. Stop trying to deflect my attack and come at me with your all! *blue flames erupt around Steven as he charges forward at Kurtz*

Kurtz: Heh, fine, let's go! *white flames burst from Kurtz's feet as he roars, charging forward*

*huge explosion erupts as Steven and Kurtz both clash swords*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *sucks lightly on her right mound until another load of hot dragonness milk is released* (Yeah, that's good.) *while he drinks his paw moves from her back and downwards towards Lurea's nether regions*

*As the fight some distance away between Krutz and Steven continues, a scream is let out, someone had been cut.*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *moans and quietly whimpers* Nngh... yes... more... don't stop... *moans again* Screw me... nnnh... put that thing inside me...

Steven: *panting*
Kurtz: *panting*
Steven: *blood spurts out of his left shoulder slowly, but he smiles* I guess I win, Kyo.
Kurtz: *blood spurts from his stomach as he drops the lightsaber and falls to the floor* Ghhhhh.... *gurgles as blood starts slipping out of his mouth.
Steven: *laughs* See? You're NO MATCH for me!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: You're wish is my command. *removes his black suit and slowly enters Lurea, as he does Crimson leans in forward and kisses Lurea deeply on the lips, sticking his tongue in to French Kiss with her*

*speaks to Steven telepathically* (C'mon Steven, you think Krutz is done, he still has the power of spam and another form (Regil) that he hasn't used.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *deeply moans and purrs, playing with Crimson's tongue with her own*

Steven: *grinning* (This Regil I've heard about is interesting.... but he doe---)

Kurtz: *black mist starts erupting around his body*

Steven: THIS is the rematch I've wanted for SO long! *laughs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *blissfully grunts* Oooh...I'll never get tired of this, yesss! *starts penetrating Lurea faster while his paws knead her soft breasts, his tongue wrestling with hers*

(Now this is going to be a good fight, but I'm just curious about something. How did you kill Steven the first time anyways?)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea *yelps and moans, holding onto Crimson dearly*

(That was when Lurea, Kyo (Yes, human form), and Raviel took him on. The first battle kinda happened like the last Sephiroth battle AKA everyone took on Steven, then only three could take him on, and then the showdown between Kyo and Steve.)

(*gets shot* >.<)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *groans and sweats as his and Lurea's hips slap together again and again, his tail tightly wrapped about the two*

(Ah, got it, thanks. Well, good luck against him Krutz...I mean Regil.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Ahh... Crim..... *moans loudly, tapping his tongue with hers*

Regil: You wanted a rematch, you got one.
Steven: Heh, it doesn't matter HOW big you get. I'll still crush you! *charges forward with his sword again*
Regil: Huh, how odd that you would try and hurt a dragon four times your size... *picks up Steven in one hand*
Steven: *growls* Get offa me, you big fat dragon! *stabs his blade into Regil's hand*
Regil: *curses, throwing Steven out of his hand into the nearby wall and attempting to pull the sword out of his hand*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Did I mention that...ahhh...you taste good? *continues slurping against Lurea's tongue while they yiff*

(Ouch, a sword in Regil's hand, that's one nasty thorn, but I think that's worse. *points to the building Steven was thrown into, now collasping in on itself*)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions