Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
740 (Mwhehehe... just went on there and noticed DMX had added me :P)

Lurea: *giggles* You really do like doing that, don't you?

Kurtz: *frowns* But we never know when it's gonna happen... and he used to PWN me when he was that strong.

Steven: *appears in front of Crimson* Hiya again!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
741. (Yep, I'm on his friends list too.)

Crimson: What can I say, I like those scales, so smooth. *licks the side of Lurea's cheek*

Well Krutz, I said the whole SDP, we'll help ya when it happens.

*sees Steven behind him* Oh, hey Steven, so did you learn your lesson not to try and kill a vampire like Alucard?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Steven: Yeah, I think I did....

Kurtz: *stares in horror as the other body of Steven starts vanishing* Oh... crap...

Lurea: *snuggles her head next to Crimson's* I always love people like you...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *smiles warmly at Lurea* I aim to please and I do love cute girls. *lowers his head to her bellybutton and licks across slowly, teasing the scaly skin*

Huh, what is it happening, here Krutz, use this. *hands Krutz his lightsaber sword thingy* It's not like my ray guns, that thing is reliable, so if Steven starts attacking you know what to do. Now if excuse me... *returns to teasing Lurea with his tongue*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

*dust starts seeping from all around the area as it all flows around Steven's body*

Kurtz: *picks up lightsaber and wags his tail* Let's rock.

Lurea: *giggles and strokes Crimson's head softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *as Crimson feel her hands stroke his head he telepathically speaks to Lurea* (Yeah, that feels nice, your hands are really soft, Lurea.)

*slowly raises his muzzle along her body, planting kisses and nips up her scaly body until he reaches her breast and begins sucking on it gently*

*telepathetically speaks to Kurtz* (Don't worry, Steven seems to trip up a lot so even if he's stronger, I'm sure you can win by taking advantage of those mistakes of his. Good luck and may the force be with you. (I know, that was stupid, but I already gave you a lightsaber.))
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *moans and arches her back* You... furry devil... ahh...

Steven: *ten seconds later* I guess now we can have our longly over-due rematch. I won't forget how you tricked me and shot at my hand to make me fall down into the chasm.

Kurtz: Dude, you're WAY too idiotic to even have a brain or memory.

Steven: Just go back to Pandemonium, where you belong! *yells, and charges forward with his huge black sword*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Twisted (Not so bad yourself there sexy.) *uses his paw to fondle her right breast while his muzzle sucks on the left until a load of warm dragonness milk is released* (Mmmm, you're really tasty, Lurea.) *while Crimson drinks his fill...*

*Steven and Kurtz square off, ready to fight as a creepy wind blows past, a pie tin caught in the breeze*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Oh yes... *gasps* Crim... *moans* more...

Steven: *slashes in an arc with his blade*How many times have I told you, that you definately cannot stand up to ME?!
Kurtz: I can't remember! *uses the lightsaber to slam the sword down*
Steven: Gragh! *pulls the sword to his side, stops for a second, then swings again with the blade*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *licks his lips and savors Lurea's milk* Mmmm, gawds you're tasty and don't worry, I'm far from done. *leans down to her right breasts and begins suckling on the tender scaly flesh while his paws feel the left one and knead her backside*

*Meanwhile on the battlefield, the sounds of swords clashing left and right fills the air, tension building each second with Krutz and Steven putting every ounce of strength behind their attacks. Truly it was a clash of the titans.*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions