Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Me - *sticks up chin* I do!
White - *sweat drop*
Dresan: *appears in front of Pokepimp and grabs both of his hands* Checkmate before it even began. *grins*
LAVIYH: I hate it when he becomes Dresan... *sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - When anyone threatens White... *kicks Dresan in the groin* I will never fight honorably. Twisted *pulls out of Dresan's grip and punches his face*
White - :shock: Owie...
Dresan: :shock: *growls and holds crotch* YOU'LL FECKING DIE IN HELL BEFORE I FECKING LOSE! *attempts to stand up* But if that's the way you want it..... *slides scythe from behind his back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - :shock: Oh crap...
White - :shock: Bollocks...
Raviel: *walks along* Ah.... nothing like a nice stroll through the par--- *looks at Dresan* ...park?
Dresan: Oh, you're so dead. *the scythe turns immediately black and is covered in a black fog* This is your end.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
White - Dresan! Don't! *pendant flashes red and Dresan is blasted back into the wall* :shock: Did I do that?
Me - *sweating* Yeah! Not just jewelery, is it? *smile*
Dresan: *coughs, blood trickling down the side of his lips* Bitch.... you made me bleed. *grins, and falls to the floor* MY GOD! I HAVEN'T HAD SO MUCH FUN SINCE FACING D-SHADOW! *starts lauging*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - WHAT DID YOU CALL HER!!!
Dresan: Not like you care.... *picks up his scythe again* But truthfully, I could end this with one slash, and it would hurt the person you care about the most.
Raviel: THIS AIN'T YOU, KYO!
Dresan: Why, of course, Raviel.... I'm NOT Kyosan....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds