Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
MG: *notices Kyo on the wall* Crimson, you are aiming 339mm to the right. try to compensate for that.
Aim .341 MM to the right
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: No! Aim 342mm to the left!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Bah, I'll just fire! *launches another 343 pies from the piezooka* Did I hit anything? *notices he has hit a Renamon*

Renamon: YOU AGAIN! YOU'LL PAY FOR RUINING MY FUR! *prepares to strangle Crimson*

Crimson: It was an accident, lighten up! *runs away as fast as he can which luckily is pretty darn fast*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *grins* You're not getting away that easy... *Throws his scythe at Crimson's legs* Now hopefully this doesn't screw up like the other 344 times...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *trips once the pole of the scythe twists around him* Uh oh.

Renamon: YOU'RE MINE!

Crimson: Um, how about a peace offering? *gives Renamon a tray of 345 lemon rice balls*

Renamon: Lemon Rice Balls, I love those, yummy! *starts eating them as Crimson grabs Kyo's scythe*

Crimson: Hey Kyo, you forgot something. *throws back the the scythe very quickly towards him* Watch it, you have only 345 milliseconds to duck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *looking another way* What? *gets hit with the pole of the scythe and falls over on his face* OW!

LAVIYH: I need to correct you, that's the 346th time someone's bested you with your own scythe.
Kyo: Shut up!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*still watching from the security room, with 347 monitors due to soo many rooms in mansion*

fred: wait...wheres DMX?
*looks at all monitors looking for him*
Kyo: DMX had to go for an hour, he'll be back soon.

*tries to pick up scythe, and trips up*

LAVIYH: The antics of one of the top 348 dumbest people are in town, folks! Come watch Kyo, number #1 on our list!

--In Mind--

Kyo: SHUT UP! *hits LAVIYH quickly and knocks him on the floor*#
LAVIYH: Turn on your TV, kids, FREAKS are in!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*TV is blasted 350 milliseconds later*

DMX: *holding a shotgun with one eye closed* Let me sleep. *falls on the ground* ZzzZzz...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad