Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
(Spam related blah, do you want to skip a few hours, lol?)

*in mind*

LAVIYH: That pawn is doing everything for me... he makes himself believe he is weak, and uses the powers of spam to fufill his own desire... one day, that desire will ruin him... *looks at Kyo* My plan is almost in place... In 310 hours, CHAOS will blanket the land! *chaotic laughing*

Kyo: Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep.... *goes back to sleep*

LAVIYH: But that's the problem... he doesn't SEEM to be weak at all... he just continues life like normal... but maybe that Flame-Boy may help me..... *summons image of DMX* And he will be the key in unlocking the greatest creature...

Kyo: SHUT UP, YOU FACELESS GIT! *throws book at LAVIYH*.
LAVIYH: Sheesh, don't be annoying! *rubs face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyosan Wrote:(On another note, DEAR GOD, I've overpassed Crimson Fox in post count! )

What the?! This calls for immediate action! *hands Kyo a cherry pie with 311 carved in the crust* Congrats, that's some impressive posting/spamming.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
600 posts for the Crimson Fox! *starts dancing*
GET THE PARTY ON!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: PARTY! Bring in the ladies! *many Renamon appear for Crimson and many AquaVeemon appear for Kyo* Ha ha ha, nice! There must be at least 313 sexy digimon in this room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *points to Lurea* All that I need, buuut... since it's a party... *walks up to an Aquaveemon or two* Hiya.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Great, I have 315 more seconds to be with Lurea myself then *lays down next to Lurea and cuddles her while she sleeps*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: *chuckles as he reads "316 Kinky Ways to Yiff a Renamon"* Okay ladies, to the NC-17 room. *door randomly spawns from the wall, the Renamon carrying Crimson there*

AquaVeemon: *looks at Kyo* So, which one of us are you "play" with first, hmmm. *brings Kyo's hands to her perky breasts*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *smiles* I'll just say you to save you the trouble and time. *snuggles next to Aqua*

*Inside Kyo's mind*

LAVIYH: So you do remember the '317 Excellent Ways to be a Gentleman/Ladiesman'?
Kyo: Yep, *sets the book down* I wanna be a Ladiesman just like DMX.
LAVIYH: Dear god, you won't match up to him as a human in centuries.
Kyo: Oh. Ah well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*continues to snuggle Lurea for more than 318 wonderful moments while smiling deeply* I so love Aquas.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(How the HELL did you get online without me noticing, lol?)

In mind--

LAVIYH: Sorry, I made a mistake. Thats '319 Excellent Ways to be a Gentleman/Ladiesman.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds