Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
*trips and falls down, then looks up*

DMX: Hey, wait a minute... *eyes Lurea better and smiles* You have a very cute face! *wags tail*

*Mountain of peas fall on the ground after he stumbled, forming the bumber 279 on the floor*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: Aww... *snuggles DMX* Thanks....
Kyo: *taps the floor* And this is why I knew taking him down there was a bad idea. *starts messing with the peas on the floor and makes the number 280*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *grins and cuddles Lurea* That was nothing, I still can't find words to describe how cute and beautiful you are. I would have to use more than 281 words to define your beauty. *strokes his white hair back with one claw while holding Lurea gently*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *Knocks himself out with bat* I can't be bothered to do anything.

LAVIYH: You idiot! Now he can do whatever he wants!
Kyo: I don't care anymore.
LAVIYH: How can you not care? She's your partner!
Kyo: Let her have her own free will for once.
LAVIYH: When you wake up, sir, I hope it is met with a very wet sheet.

Lurea: *snuggles DMX* Plushies like you always make me want to love you.

Kyo: :shock:
LAVIYH: It seems she likes plushies a lot.
Kyo: That... was not supposed to happen.
LAVIYH: *smacks Kyo with a mallet and knocks him out* Shut up! It was you who gave her free choice!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: That's nice, but I'm not a plushy right now. I'm your dragon boy *closes one eye and smiles to Lurea*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: *giggles* Maybe you'd like to tell me... what you plan to do? *lays her head on his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
There are many things to do with little cute girls like you... in fact, there are more than 285 things to do. Though I can specially focus on one. *licks Lurea's left cheek with his lizard tongue*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: *giggles* Maybe you'd want some... entertainment tonight? *smiles, moving her head beside DMX's* I'll make sure you have full access to the alcohol, and something even better.... *wraps arms around DMX's neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Don't worry, you don't need that for me. *snaps fingers and everything goes dark*

*lots of candles light up and both Lurea and DMX find themselves in DMX's room*

DMX: I'd rather... give it to you *waves claw and the refrigerator doors open, revealing lots of drinks* Or maybe you want to go for the main course now? *wink*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: *blushes* Although.... I may like drinks.... I'd rather go on.... *wraps arms around DMX's neck again and strokes his back with her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds