Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
OOC: Oh well, we've been doing the wrong amount for a while, and since my Firefox is playing up I dunno where the post count is. Maybe someone else will set the record right, because I'm hopeless for the moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aaaand... 251.

DMX: By the way, which decision must I take? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *Coughs* Well, you either walk up there on your own because I've done most of it for you, or you don't, I drop you, I run to the elevator and leave you down here.

*smiles* 252 is divisible by 2, and when you get the answer, that's how long it will take in seconds for you to get to the top.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: I've been waiting for almost 253 minutes. What's taking everyone so long?

Renamon: *Sticks her head out of the door, and is dressed in a very attractive leather outfit* Are they here yet?

Shadow: Might be a bit longer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: It's a good thing I locked the door behind me. *Waves key around* Now, are you going or not, DMX?

*starts looking through all 254 stuff in his bag* My bag's too big.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Kay. *walks to the top of the volcano, then lets himself fall into it deep 255 meters*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *grins* I'm not cruel, I'll wait. *starts eating banana* You know, I remember something.... *thinks* Nope, even if I try, I can't remember.

LAVIYH: Run back to the room! Get Shadow and have some fun!
Kyo: No! I'm a fair git. I'll wait for DMX.
LAVIYH: Even though he could betray you and lock you here?
Kyo: Shut up.
LAVIYH: I mean, come on, it's obvious. All you'll be seeing from today onwards will be like the 256 colour setting on a computer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Checking off things on a clipboard* Okay, 257 each of kegs, Renamon, Lilamon, Aquarivamon, pies of every flavor. Now all we need is the party guest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: My limey senses are tingling... *looks up* Shadow must be doing something unexpectedly....

LAVIYH: 258 times, and you still ignore me!
Kyo: SHUT UP!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*259 seconds later, Volcano erupts and a shadow comes falling on the ground, landing like a ninja with his eyes gleaming only, quickly revealing an uber sexy blue dragon with cool looking white hair*

DMX: *cracks neck* I'm back. So, what you wanna do now?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad