Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Kyo: *grins* Oh, you'll be doing something alright... *devious grin* Something that includes fun for the next 227 seconds after becoming Flamey.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, I'll do what I want. *shrugs and stares on the elevator's wall, showing the B228 Floor* Here we are I think.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Righteo.... *opens lift door* *stares at room, and starts sweating* THAT'S why we don't need radiators on the bottom fifty floors in the winter, and that must be also why we need Air Conditioner on all floors in the Summer...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nice temp here *jumps down from Kyo's arms and walks the last 210 centimeters to the volcano* Now, help me with this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Help you with what?

LAVIYH: I said I'd be back.
Kyo: Go away, you annoy me.
LAVIYH: I'm still controlling your body, remember, and your mind
Kyo: Leave me in the dark to crumble, then.
LAVIYH: Fine, I'm going to control you FOREVER.

Kyo: You know, now that you mention it, that Aqua does look familiar.... *thinks* I've tried this on different dragons 211 times but it never works... *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I never mentioned anything. And I mean you to carry me up to the volcano. Come on, I don't have your time. *points up to the 212 ft tall mountain*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *frowns and pulls out notebook* Immediate transportation: Better *Starts scribbling into the notebook* See? All those times I had to do something for you and all I could have done was pull out this thing and scribble it down. *smiles* That's the 213th time I've been an idiot and forgot something.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yah, you forgot that book doesn't affect me *jumps on Kyo's shoulder, then climbs his head and sits on it* Now, to the top, slave. *points at the top with one paw*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *groans* The second you... annoy me again.... this scythe will go through your puny head and that will be the end of you. *starts to climb* Also, if you call me a slave again, I'll lead you to Aqua and wake her up. Then she can stuff all the dresses she wants on you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *gets a chill from spine after hearing the word 'dresses'* I was joking, you know?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad