Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
*stops him at 218* What are you counting? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*stops at 219 instead* I'm counting how many times I've had to eat a pie because I'm nervous. Now are you going to become Flamey or not?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Have you got a volcano? Or do we have to go all the way down and then go to the Volcano 220 Miles to the north?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Easy. *grabs DMX and puts him on huge cannon* I thought I'd find a use for this after the 221 day war.... *grins* Well, see you in an hour or so!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *climbs down from cannon* No thanks, I could get hurt and get more than 222 cuts and wounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: I used this thing to fire people straight into the volcano.... *points to volcano in the distance* They annoyed me, so I shot them in there. 223 people altogether have died because they couldn't survive. Or else, there is an alternative. There's said to be a lava pool under this mansion, wanna go check?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sure, I have nothing real special to say about post 224.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *starts walking outside and presses button on elevator* *225 seconds later and it opens* Finally! *walk in* What you want to talk about while we wait another load of minutes to get to the bottom floor.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
226 bottles of beer on the wall, 226 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 225 bottle of beer on the wall.
Oh, what about deciding what can we do to the Aqua together when I regain my old self back? *wags tail as they reach floor B 226*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad