Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
DMX: Come on... a bit more... *after 160 tries, he comes out of the AquaRivamon's grasp, immediatly after he replaces his prescense with a pillow* Hah, teh plushy wins.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*stands above DMX* Now I got yeh! *tries and stuffs DMX into a potato sack* That's for not giving me the "161 ways to be horny" book last christmas!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *voice almost muffed from being inside the bag* I suggest you don't put me here. Just for your own good. And they were: "162 ways to get an AquaVeemon in your bed." if I remember correctly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: But it doesn't.... *lets go of the patato sack and goes looking in bag* Oh yea....

*grins at the Aquarivamon* Don't suppose you'll let me stay here, will ye? I so want to try out my 163 ways to try and not act like an idiot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
AquaRivamon: *still sleeping*

DMX: *comes out of the potato bag* I hate reduced spaces like this 164 carrier potato bag.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Right, you decide then. Stay here and risk your safety, or leave and let me deal with this.

*pulls out bottle of water and starts drinking from it* I forget that this isn't cold anymore.... *drinks the last 165 ml and throws it into a nearby bin*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Uhh... why? Just because you and her are aproximately 166 centimeters taller than me doesn't mean I don't stand a chance. I think.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Do you WANT to be crushed again? *grins* Because I'll do what she did earlier... except for I'm a guy, and I can crush you more....

Anyway, leave and I'll give you 167 pies.... Yea, Crimson sent a load. They're all behind the house.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yep, got a whole warehouse full of them, well 168 warehouses of pies to be exact.

Anyway if you two are gonna fight then you need some weapons. *uses Spamming powers to summon a table of weapons*

Gentlemen, choose your weapons.

*Ray Guns, Pies with sharp things in them, oversized hammers, and other SDP patented weaponry lie on the table*

Renamon: I think I'll borrow this for a second. *grabs hammer and pounds Crimson into the ground*

Crimson: You sure can hold a grudge, Renamon. *groans as he's driven further into the ground by Renamon's hammer* Anybody got an asprin?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: I'd rather use the Hurika Mushi (WTF) *pulls out long black blade*
Kyo: Oh, and also I think this will be nice, too *looks at the Digicharmer handgun.* Oh, this is going to be sooo fun. Use whatever weapon ye want on the table, your PW'ned.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds