Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
I understand what you mean, i have friends like that.
but to me, a lot of times, being with older guys is a hassle (sorry Epsilon) because i always feel-inferior is a good word i guess. I feel more of a need to impress, and usually its difficult to be "me" around them,. but sometimes it isnt, it usually depends on the guy.
Maybe you should stick with boys of your age most of the time, and I understand that point, but almost 75% of the girls in my city(yes, I know almost all of them) want to be with older guys and let's say a 30% ARE with older guys, but only to brag to their friends.

Oh... I'm still amazed by how much ''info'' you can eavesdrop with the girls bathroom just besides the guys bathroom.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Most of the time is a good idea...but as of now i dont stick with anyone. The saying is mostly true though-that girls act more mature than guys do. Which is atleast true for guys my age, but thats not saying much.
Blitz, everytime I see your sig I become aroused. Good work.
DMX: I'm one of your three bodyguards Nina, one is on his way here... the other has technical problems and is currently numb. I'll replace Gunter, Shadow will pwn harder than me probably, all the bases are covered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I missed something why are we getting bodyguards.
DMX: Shadow, Gunter and I are supposedly big and tough guys (photo of mine is coming soon), Munkee is a very good friend of mine, and she's a cutie and adorable girl. It's only natural I would like to be her BG.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oh I see, how nice of you
DMX: Actually, the one that we protect is nice with the rewards.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
of course i am!
*smiles and hugs DMX*
(whispers) you and shadow meet me at the corner tomorrow night and you'll both get real good rewards.