Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
She legal? Just kidding.

<_<

>_>

or am I?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Hmm... Your sister has strange grammar... how old is she?

She is 18 I think. Chaos's sister is one of the meanest people you might ever meet!So I repeat don't go to his house!!
I know the perfect someone for her. Give me a minute.
Sorry Shadow that was mean't for chaos's sisternot you...sorry again.
I kinda figured. I was gonna say, I barely know you and you're already screaming at me... NEW RECORD!!! IT USEUALLY TAKES ME A WEEK TO PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT MUCH!! But it was a false alarm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Unfortunately, he says he's done with girls. So I can't take your sister out of your hands, I apologize.
Shadowknight Wrote:I kinda figured. I was gonna say, I barely know you and you're already screaming at me... NEW RECORD!!! IT USEUALLY TAKES ME A WEEK TO PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT MUCH!! But it was a false alarm.

It usualy takes 2-3 days to piss somebody off...But thats only because I don't like the way they treat my friends.So I kick their ass.Yes I am a bit protective when it comes to people bullying my friends,just like chaos I won't stand by and whatch my friends get hurt.Except for on here. lol
Me: Aw, you sound like me- only- I can't kick ass! I'm against violence! mrgreen
Slashmon: You shouldn't oppose violence, you should embrace it!

Shadow: Whatever you say!! *Punts Slashmon*

Slashmon: CURSE YOUUUUUUU!! *Flies off past the horizon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: What!? And Get My Ass Handed Down To Me!?