Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"basically.... yes i can" she stares at him "but for now... i can only turn into a few things... not much... actually"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gatomon started to suck harder on Patamon's dick as her tongue swirled on the tip and on the slit as her paw gently rubbed and squished his balls making him moan louder.

"Gatomon I'm.... I'm gonna..... Gatomoooon!!" Patamon arched his head backwards as he cummed harder shooting all his seed in Gatomon's mouth and she swallowed it all enjoying the taste as she kept stroking his dick to get as much of his cum as she could.

"Nngh!! oh hell yes!! mnngh.... take it all!" Patamon moaned as he kept shooting his cum on Gatomon's waiting mouth.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'd like to see that sometime." Blitz said, as he sipped some coffee.
"sure, whenever you want.. i will show you that" she smiles cutely to him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"so, how about that walk?" he asked.
"well... we can go now... i really would like to go now... i need some fresh air" she giggles and stares at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"right now? okay, come on, where do you want to go first, the park?" he asked.
"well we can go to the park...since like i said to you. i don't know this village" she giggles and smiles cutely to him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well, let me show you around then." blitz got up and offered her a hand.
Gatomon swallowed as much of Patamon's cum as she could, letting the rest dribble down her chin. Finally Patamon's orgasm faded and she let his cock go out her mouth as she licked her lips as she whipped off the cum on her chin with her paw and licked it as she smiled and purred.

"You taste really good Pata, I never thought you could cum that much" she said with a purr as she pawed his dick playfully making him groan in pleasure.

"T-thanks Gato..... that sure was great...." Patamon barely managed to said. Gatomon smiled and then she laid down on the bed and spreaded her legs as she presented him her wet pussy. Patamon just stared at Gatomon's wet cunt. The scent comming from it was intoxicating for him and was getting him wild with each passing second

"Why don't you show me what you can do with that tongue of yours loverboy? I'm sure that suction power of yours can have more uses than just charge your boom bubble attack" Gatomon said in a seductive tone getting Patamon even hornier.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions