Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
she giggled and placed his cell phone near his ear and stared at him while thinking for herself "he is so cute like that"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He strokes his white hair away and holds the cel phone near his ear ''Will this thing talk to me now? or do I need to say something else?'' He asked Yuki and Blitz could hear all their talk through the cel.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"just wait a while... probably Blitz is trying to say something. but since we are still talking he probably didn't got a chance to say something. just wait...he will talk with you" she smiles cutely to him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"hello? mar? are you there?" Blitz said.

ooc: oops- wrong rp! lol
OOC: hehe, Blue suddenly appeared x)

IC ''Of course I'm here, you are near my head, and by the way... how do you talk?'' He asked to the phone rather than Blitz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"it's a celphone, it's like.... nevermind- are you home?" Blitz asked.
''Uhm... yeah? hey... why you have Blitz voice?'' He asked in a more confused tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"because I'm calling you with another celphone- it's a two-way thing, very complicated. I'll tell you when you're older- but right now, I wan't to tell you about birth-control, do you see the black drawer in the room?" he asked patiently.
He looks around and then notices what Blitz is talking about ''Uhm... yes, I see it, what's so special in it?'' Mar asked him with his eyes on the black drawer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"open the third drawer from the top." blitz instructed.