Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
after a long time of being alone in the forest... the mysterious woman and her furry blue renamon decided to go back at the village. they walked next to each other for a few hours until arriving at the village. the mysterious woman started to walk into the direction of the weapon shop while the blue renamon was walking around the village and visiting many places.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"y-yeah- I'm good- big brother- guuuugh..." RV groaned.
''Let's see... I think I can ease this...'' Mar hurried to say and placed a paw on RV's forehead, immediatly, it shone white, and he started to relieve the pain in RV's brain from the sudden cold ''Is it better now?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
the woman enters inside the shop holding her long sword on her hand and looking for a new one.. or something that could be used to upgrade her sword.

~Meanwhile~

the blue renamon crosses the path near the icecream shop and starts to get a desire to eat an icecream. since its been a long time since she last eat one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wimps." Shadow pulled the lid off his drink and chugged what was left of the drink, "AHHHH!" He fell back on the floor twitching slightly.

"I still wanna know how he's able to get brain freezes. I didn't think he had the required material."

"I..(OW)..heard that."

Slashangemon looked out the window noticing the blue Renamon, "YOU WANT SOME?" He asked loudly holding up his cup, "SHADOW'S TREATING!"

"WHAT!?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"ha- yeah- it does! thanks bro!" RV said, his tail wagging like crazy- he then noticed the renamon- and his tail wagged even faster- his eyes turned into red hearts- he got up and lightly punched Blitz on the shoulder. "DIBS!"

Blitz dusted his shoulder. "What are you talking about?"

RV pointed at the renamon- his tongue hanging out and his tail wagging- him panting. "Dibs on the renamon!"

"....another crush? she'll only crush your heart. but if you insist-" Blitz said, but before he could finish- RV was already in front of the renamon, offering her his paw to shake.

"Hiya! I'm RV! what's your name? Wanna be friends? wanna play?" Rv said excitedly.

Blitz raised an eyebrow. "Mar- I think your little brother has hormone problems."
the blue renamon blushes and was a bit surprised but yet she shacked his paws

hmmmm....heya... *blushes* I'm Yuki... it's nice to meet you... heh... and well... hmmm... this is all of a sudden... i don't even know you well... hmm... but i guess... it's nothing wrong.... if i became your friend....hmmm *blushes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar perked his ears up and looked on the blue furred Renamon, then he walked to Blitz.

''Well, she is quite pretty if you ask me'' He said as he swished his tails around and crossed his paws on his backhead while looking on the Renamon and RV.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"the poor guy'll say something that would probably make her slap him- how 'bout you? go for it." Blitz encouraged.
''I don't think I'm so good with girls... but oh well'' He said and grinned, then appeared next to RV and the blue Renamon ''Hey there, I'm Mar, who are you cutie girl?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad