Join our server on Discord

This is where I am from. Where are you from?
(04-30-2011 06:54 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Sorry to say but Newport is a lot better than my hometown XD. My hometown looks like a really small place compared to your hometown :P Here is where there are literally no place to go for fun at all.

for me Newport isn't good at all for me, quiet boring, too used to it really

The OCA
Creative Minds
Come to my hometown then xD and check for yourself the boredom of this place. I wouldn't mind swapping places with you right now xD
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-30-2011 07:04 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Come to my hometown then xD and check for yourself the boredom of this place. I wouldn't mind swapping places with you right now xD

Yeh, sure would be nice to go to a place I haven't been to just and I agree if we could trade place I sure would :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Now that would be amazing xD and hey you can always in the future save up and come to a place like mine. I could always show the place around if you'd want a tour guide so to speak lulz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeh that would be awesome, it wouldn't take me long to even save up at all :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Well wonderful then ^^ If you would indeed come over let me know. I can always help you in anything you would need. I am not a bad person in the end I hope *whistles innocently* j/k I would prefer to be helpful than harm you.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-29-2011 02:49 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: That's an absolutely beautiful hometown, Xenonmon!
As for me...
I was born here, in Abu Dhabi, the capital of U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates). I currently live in Dublin, Ireland now though. Pretty here. Drastically different weather.

That might explain something. Being around all those cute kittens might make you crazy.
A small city in Argentina called "Carmen de Patagones"

[Image: patagones.jpg]
I was/is born/raised here, in a small community in South Western Ontario, Canada. The whole area i's very small (only about 50000 people) and there is no nice aerial photo I could find. I live in a little bump in the road of about 20 people called Glammis; it literally little more than an intersection with about ten house and a sign. It is a few hours south of the Georgian bay peninsula, if that helps.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hey Shadow, we were born in the same state! Go Bears! XD

Anyways, I don't have a picture of it on hand, but I was born and live in Peoria, IL in the United States. Not the biggest town, but it's big enough that there's actually stuff to do. Oh, and there's a lot of trees everywhere, I mean a lot of them. Eh, it's overall more mundane looking than some of the cities you guys come from, but whatever. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions