Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Sam's smiled grew even wider, could this get any easier? "Let's go them I'd love to see you dan..." but before he could finish his sentence, another woman had appeared. She didn't look half bad, but the interruption sure had put a surprise on him. "Better than a wannabe hunter," he thought, but then comfortably smiled to Ayla, "Do you know each other?"

(School)

OOC: Standstill... Waiting for the scene to give Thomas a chance to hear what's going on.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gin sighed when Jessica back away, knowing that she had rejected his offer. When she asked what happened to Mr. Smith grumbled bit as he walked behind his desk again. "I turned him into a that of an androgynous female basically a.k.a. cunt boy, made him a virgin nearly every time, almost destroyed his mind in the process. To top it off I assumed his identity in the hopes of getting easy tail that is willing to sate my hunger," he explained what happened to Mr. Smith.

"As for what I am, I am a cryptid and your principle still. You may go back to class. Yes I figuring on you telling every one you know to keep there distance from me. Do realize that if you do tell you friends what I am, I'll be forced to rape someone to sate my hunger for sexual energies," he stated bluntly as he got out some paper work. "Now unless your going to let me fuck you, then get back class and keep your grades up. Oh there are more dangerous cryptids out there so watch your back and don't travel alone," he stated sincerely. Then he put his glamor back up and his features to Jessica's eyes would be a mix between his true features and that of Jason's.
----------------------------
Jason looked at Ayla and Sam, "It is Mr. Smith still; but beware the other me he is a twisted person he doesn't look like me; but everyone thinks he is me and I'm my own sister," he stated nervously. He looked around trying to see if his tormentor was near by. "Beware his touch you will never want to leave...," he said with a heavy sigh as he rubbed his shoulders. He looked around after moment still on the look out for Gin his tormentor.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Jess relaxed her hand as she realized Gin wasn't going to rape her. What the fuck? This guy's different from the reports we've heard. She stepped back toward the door. "I don't know why you're doing this you sicko, but I'm going to find the real Mr. Smith and my friends and I are going to stop you."

Though she knew he was evil, the Cryptid's touch had turned her on a great deal, and she found herself fighting arousal as she left the room, slamming the door behind her. She grabbed Thomas' hand and rushed to the hallway outside their classroom. "Thomas, things are getting really bad around here!" As she started to explain, she felt her crotch become wet with arousal and crossed her legs.

Before she could tell Thomas more, her phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her pocket. "Hold on, it's Dark." She answered the call. "What is it?"

OOC: Though I never stated in the rules that it isn't allowed, I'd like to clarify something. It's completely fine for human characters to have sex with each other. You're not limited to Cryptid rape.
[Image: signature.png]
Gin sighed he was going to have to find someone soon or be forced, to forced to rape someone. He stood up again because he needed to relieve himself and stepped out of his office and walked down the hallway to the faculty bathroom. Along the way he heard the ringing of a cell phone and headed towards the sound. He soon saw Jessica and Thomas. Then he heard who was on the other end, he figured the human was just playing hooky again wanted to try to get some other students , "Tell Dark he better get his ass to school or I will come and get him again and throw him into class," The cryptid stated firmly. After a moment added, "Do realize I haven't touched him, when I have picked him and brought him to school. I prefer females," he stated letting Jessica know that to him Dark was not someone he wanted to screw.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
[Diner]

Well, it doesn't look like my order's going to get here anytime soon... Very strange... This early in the morning, only about four customers, one cook, and one waitress, and her shift just ended... Im starting to wonder if this is a cafe after all... Well, I'll just leave them a fifty... Doesn't look like I'm going to get anywhere today... thought Candy as she left the money on the table and exited the cafe. She sighed as she approached her motorcycle, a very old bike she had found in a dump somewhere (and in surprisingly good condition those being condsidered); it was one of those that had the starter at the foot pedal rather than at the handlebars. She put on the helmet she had left on the handlebars (the kind whose vision is so dark you cannot see the face of the person inside it), started the bike, and pulled out if the cafe parking lot. hmm, I'm almost out of fuel... I think I saw a gas station on the way into town, and a forest not too far from here... Well, at least that'll be a start... Sigh I hate Mondays.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Diner]

"I... I- yes- I know her- uhm- him..." Ayla hesitated, taking the information in. This is Mr. Smith, and the one at school right now was one of those rapist critters? Good god, it wasn't safe even at day! "Mr. Smith over there is- WAS my old Principal," She turned to look at Sam. "Look, Mr. Smith- if you're hiding from him, maybe you can stay at my apartment and lay low for a while? I'm was just going to bring my new friend here home- I mean- You know- I was going home to change so I can show him a good time- I mean- show him the places I go to have a good time!" She said, feeling distracted by all the information she was processing.

"You don't mind if I bring him along, would you, Sam?" She asked the tourist.

[School]

"I wouldn't say there was anything out of the ordinary, John-San. I am an unreliable person to ask that, as there are many things here that seem out of the ordinary to me. I am still getting used to this country, after all." Saburo said honestly. "But if there is still one other Cryptid, the only other suspicious activity would be that our Principal just called a classmate of mine into his office. That is normal in school, however. There is also the coach. He is very peculiar. He likes to smack my butt when I am wearing gym shorts. He is absolutely suspicious!!"

[Outskirts of Town]

The pick-up truck had pulled up to the side of the dusty road just outside the city, and a very irritated coyote was pouring bottles of water into the radiator. Plumes of steam escaped from under the hood, and Denny had taken his shirt off to remove the radiator cap with, so he wouldn't burn his fingerpads.

"Sure picked a fine time overheat, didn't ya!?" Denny growled and kicked the bumper. He leaned his back against the car door and crossed his arms, shutting his eyes. "Mother. Fucking. OW."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[school]

"... I... See..." said John as he gave Kaz a strange look. "Well, if you think there's something up with your principal, then perhaps that is where we should start. Lead the way."

[highway]

Having just filled up at the gas station, Candy had once again set out on the road. Damn, I'm almost out of money! she thought. Honestly, how much could it possibly cost to dig a black liquid out of the frelling ground! If I hadn't of found that loaded wallet next to this bike I don't know what I'd be doing... Probably go back into hiding in a forest again. At this rate I'm gonna have to find a... What do they call it here... Job? Hello, who's this? She had just started coming up to somebody on the side of the road. She couldn't quite make out who -- or what -- he was as he was on the other side of the car, though from his shape she could tell it was a 'he'. she decided to stop.
"Hey! Need some help?"
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"It's them...one of them got me. I'm fine...well fine from after I got rape by one of those monsters...I'm at my house...I will be back at the school as soon as I can..." Dark said, sighing. "I let my fighting side to get the better of me. So, what did the principle want with you anyways?" Dark asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Jess' eyes widened as she heard the news. Dark's one of our stongest members. If he was raped, we don't stand a chance. She held the phone close and spoke as quickly as possible. "Dark, the principal is missing. A Cryptid took his place and has been masquerading as him ever since. He tried to hypnotize me into having sex with him. Get back here as fast as you can."

As she hung up the phone, she realized how insanely horny she was becoming. She tried to ignore it and turned back to Thomas, but her crotch was getting incredibly moist.
[Image: signature.png]
[School]

"No, no, I am certain now, Coach is more likely to be the cryptid than Principal Smith-San!" Saburo said, leading their new ally to the gym. There were just so many things about the coach that just now made sense! The coach was extremely hairy, liked to smack students in the butt, and occasionally had long, private 'talks' with individual students in his office. For sure HE was the third Cryptid!

[Highway]

"Huh?" Denny straightened up, banging his head under the hood of the car in the process, as he had delved back underneath to pour more water in the radiator, which had thankfully stopped smoking. He pulled away, rubbing his head and swearing, straightening up again, his ears perked. The voice he heard had belonged to a woman, it made him smile. He was just relieved to see another living thing that wasn't a cactus or a rattlesnake.

"Hey- yeah!" He walked over to her, "My truck broke down-" He thumbed over his shoulder at the vehicle had been riding in for two days. "Right there-" He said, and then mentally gave himself a kick in the butt. Of course it was broken down. She could see that, you moron! And it was more than just broken down too; the windows were cracked, there was a hole on the windshield where the passenger's seat was, it was dented badly and there were claw marks everywhere. The paint was also peeled and stained with strange liquid here and there.

"Anyway, I drove here all the way from Bravado, and I got no idea where I am, so I was wonderin' if ya knew any car repair shops-" He paused, recalling that the back of his pickup was filled with weapons, and only had a camouflage tarp tied on with a rope to keep them hidden. "-any small car repair shops in the city? Oh- and if ain't too much- could you get behind the wheel and steer while I push? I'm sorry if I'm botherin' ya much, miss..." He rubbed the back of his head, grinning at her apologetically.

"Oh- yeah- the name's Denver. Friends call me Denny." He offered her his paw to shake, which was black and dirty with grease from working under the hood. He retracted his hand embarrassedly, and without thinking, wiped it on his chest, not getting it any cleaner, and only managing to leave a streak of car grease on his chestfur. Great.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers