Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
An alternate Digital World became in danger as a crazed Digimon took it over, and started to kidnap human children. Children who found themselves turned out in weak versions of Digimon that ironically, they had themselves created because of their Digimon fanaticism

Basically we play the kids who get suck into this alternate digital world and get changed into a WEAK version of a fanmade Digimon, or just a real weak Digimon, anything past champion power level is just a big DONT, for a while anyway. Sure you can be any digimon you want, but your power level wont be past champion, so Angewomon could be raped by Growlmon (If both players agree, of course)

We'll probably start when (and if) we get at least three players. In the mean time feel free to discuss plans for the RP and what you want to happen. The antagonist is Fanmademon, a Digimon so freaking powerful it makes a Mary Sue look like a Power ranger trooper (aka a disposable henchman). He is supposed to be a parody of fan characters that take over fanfics becoming god like, while the one who writes it ignores the fact that people reads fanfics to read about their favorite characters, now to see the author text masturbation.

You can play up to two characters, as long as you can manage them. I had made a lot of strict rules but lost the file, so whatever.

Any new character gets introduced in the new room, zone whatever, so if you plan to join, so will have to wait until we move to the next 'room' but you can post your character information before that,

PS: Fanmademon is a stupid name for a Digimon and I could not find it in my google search, that's why I picked that name!
Okay. :3 I'll play a boy who gets turned into Renodramon. X3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alright, it sound like a very good idea for an rp. I'll play a boy who gets change into a DarkVeemon
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(01-27-2011 10:48 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Okay. :3 I'll play a boy who gets turned into Renodramon. X3

Please describe the Digimon or link a picture, so other players know what the heck are you talking about...

(01-28-2011 04:57 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Alright, it sound like a very good idea for an rp. I'll play a boy who gets change into a DarkVeemon

The one in your signature?
I didn't know we were starting now. Didn't make sense to post an inmediate description if the RP's beggining wasn't even confirmed.

Anyway: Renodramon is like a smaller big clawed male Renamon with red (instead of yellow) fur and white hair as well as black eyes and two red lizard tails instead the usual fox one. Usually sits on his butt like a puppy. Controls electricity and fire (mixed together, not separately) instead of ice. Virus type.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-28-2011 06:57 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:
(01-28-2011 04:57 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Alright, it sound like a very good idea for an rp. I'll play a boy who gets change into a DarkVeemon

The one in your signature?

Yeah, like the one in my signature

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I will play a girl so this rp goes somewhere... she gets changed into Mikemon who an oficial but rarely know data type recolor of Gatomon.

Mikemon

[Image: Mikemon.jpg]

A never-before-seen calico cat-like Beast Digimon. It is said that the data of Nyaromon slept within its body through the Child phase, but re-manifested as an Adult. However, because it is not a Holy Beast, it does not wear a "Holy Ring". As it is a very intelligent Digimon, it is usually calm and docile, but when it comes to battle it makes sport of the enemy with its nimble movements, and fights using its specialty martial arts. Its Signature Move is striking with its hardened paws (Nikukyū Punch). Its Special Move is scratching with its sharpened claws (Neko Claw).

Level: Adult
Category:Nature Spirits
Type: Beast, Demon Beast
Attribute: Data
Field: Nature Spirits

Attack Techniques
Name: Translation Kanji/Kana Romanization
Neko Claw Cat Claw ネコクロー Neko Kurō
Nikukyū Punch Paw Punch 肉球パンチ Nikukyū Panchi
Renodramon.

Level: Rookie
Category: Dragon's Roar
Type: Beast, Dragon
Attribute: Virus

Attack Techniques

- Thunder Flames: Renodramon ignites his arms and summons eletricity, combining both types of energy to launch an explosive projectile at the target.

- Tail Smash: Renodramon uses both of his scaly tails to deal direct physical damage to target.

- Small Heal: Renodramon focuses on a gentle warm breeze that rejuvenates and slightly revitalizes a target.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DarkVeemon

Level: Rookie
Category: Dragon's Roar
Type: Human, Dragon
Attribute: Virus

Attack Techniques

DarkVee-Headbutt: Charges and headbutts the opponent with tremendous force.

DarkVee-Punch: He windmilling both his arms and hits the opponent.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
So, do you want to introduce your human characters playing some kind of Digimon game, who then get sucked into the digital world or do you prefer the whole "Wake up in an strange place" approach?