Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The beast saw with one of its six eyes that The Master was charging and turned to face him, but it underestimated the large orc's speed and the Axe buried itself deep into the left head, splitting its skull in two, although it was not severed from its head. The beast howled in pain, and began its counter attack, biting with its two other heads, trying to tear him apart.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master tore the axe out and sidestepped away from the mouths of the other two heads. He tried swinging his axe at it, not caring if he hit it, simply trying to keep it back as his other hand grabbed a large handful of dirt and grass. He threw it at the many eyes of the beast, hopefully blinding it, before swinging his axe again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The trick didnt seem to work, the beast shaking off the dusk, its blood shot eyes never even blinking as they chomped and bit, one sinking its fangs into his left arm, blood gushing forth from the new wound. The Master could use his axe to hack through the creatures teeth and free his arm, or simply hack off its entire head and risk his arm. An arm for a head or simply a wound for him?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master growled in pain and had to make a quick decision. He did, raising his axe up and slamming it onto the neck of the monster's, sacrificing his arm for the wolf monster's head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The wolf head never released his arm, even as it was sliced from its body. Still, the Master wasnt the Master for nothing, and the beast was now bleeding severely. In fact, it seemed that victory was assured, but the beast took the third option, and after a long growl, it jumped into the tree and fled. This left only King, a severed wolf's head clinging to his injured arm, and the struggling purple nymph that lay trapped at the base of the tree. She was the last one, he had to get her to undo the magic, or this trip would have been for nothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master fell to his knees in pain, using his axe to help support him as he struggled to ignore the pain of his arm. He looked at the last Nymph and walked towards her, and spoke. "Help me free the stone warrior, and I will release you."
(His arm isnt missing, there is just a giant wolf head stuck to it, lol)

She hissed at him, trying to break free still. Clearly however, she was now weaker than a child. Being a mystic creature, she was subject to contract, which could not be broken once made. If the Master could bind her into a contract, then she would be his to control and could not be betrayed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....He'll use that head a boxing glove from now on. And by contract, do you mean a deal o the Master putting his penis in her?))

(Lol, a deal. She has to agree to the deal, and how he makes her agree is up to him, but the contract, strictly speaking, does not require that.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want to make a contract with you. I will free you, and ensure you live, if you swear yourself to me and agree to do as I command of you. If not, then you and I will die here together. You first though," the Master growled, kicking her body gently to get the idea across.