Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Agatha's smile dropped away. "No, I dont know what your talking about." she said almost sternly. "I love little Sleen because she makes the perfect sex pet, and that is all." Sleen mewed softly in Alex's hands, her little body shivering from being wet and slightly outside the warm water. Sinking her in up to her neck would warm her up, as would hugging her between Alex's huge breasts.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just keep telling yourself that," Alex mumbled. She hugged Sleen, keeping her nice and warm between her large breasts. As she did, she looked up at Agatha and smiled. "Maybe after I reprogram her into thinking I'm her daddy, I'll tell her you're her mommy. You would make quite the MILF, my dear Agatha." She then motioned her closer, so that they could smother Sleen between their breasts and share a passionate kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Reprogram her? You can do that sort of thing?" Agatha asked before they kissed, making Sleen mew cutely as she was smothered between their breasts. When they pull away they would find little Sleen with her eyes open, looking around in a daze again. She was awake at least, maybe it would work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, I can," she smiled, before kissing. She then pulled back when she heard Sleen meow. She smiled and looked at her, then Agatha, then back to her. "Watch. Far from the tree," he said, using his normal, male voice.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sleen stiffened a little for a moment before she began to purr very softly. The kitty was still tired and sexed out, but she was happy to be in her father's arms. "Da..da..dy..." she moaned softly. "Wow." Agatha said in astonishment. "How did you do that? Mind control? How long have you had that power for?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll tell you more later," she said, as she became a he again. "Hello, my baby girl," he cooed, kissing Sleen's lips. "Do you love daddy, Sleen?" he asked, gently stroking her body with his hands.
Sleen purred and moaned in his arms. "Da-Daddy.." She whimpered weakly as he hugged and kissed her. She purred some more in response, moaning some more as he stroked her sensitive body. sensing her body as he stroked her, he would notice that she had not eaten in almost a day, which was very bad for a little growing girl. He could feed her some regular food, cat food, or, if he wanted, some of his seed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm going to go feed Sleen some food. You're welcome to join," he smiled, getting out of the pool and freeing Sleen from the yarn. Before he left, and if Agatha did not come along, "What would you suggest for her? Cat food or normal?"

If she said it did not matter, he would leave to the kitchen to create some simply meal for Sleen. He would add a special ingredient though. Some of his semen on the food, to give it a little....taste.
Sleen mewed cutely as she was lifted out of the pool and freed from the yarn, weakly hugging her daddy. Agatha sighed and shook her head, deciding to remain in the tub. "I dont know, you pick what she eats." Agatha said as she took some bubble bath and added it to the tub.

In the kitchen little Sleen would mew and purr for her food, looking at the bowl with hungry eyes. "Daddy Im hungry." she mewed weakly. When Alex did put her down so that she could eat she would eat everything in the bowl, and lick it clean, loving the taste and everything about the food she had been fed. She then laid down and closed her eyes, still naked and wet. Sleen was so tired, it would be cruel to give her back to Agatha so soon. Maybe he should keep her around and let her sleep in his arms, she was his daughter now after all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After Sleen had eaten her meal, he smiled at her and gently took her into his arms. He allowed her to sleep in his arms, nice and warm, as he walked off around the house to check up on each girl, save for Mary, Agatha, and Amy. Especially Kat, who he hoped he could flirt with more. It was a fun little game, he realized.