Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
As the Master was told the news, he found a plan popped in his head. He didn't like it though. The idea was for one of his slaves to be 'captured' by the humans and learn about their numbers, before escaping. The problem was, how would they escape? That, and the Master was rather worried, since he had only brought his favorite slaves with him and didn't want any of them...damaged. Another plan appeared, for he himself to be captured, hoping they would not recognize him. The plan rather held onto that fact, since it would be easy enough for him to escape due to his mind, skill, and strength. He told both these plans to Kase and Evoline, wanting their opinions on them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No way master!" Kase almost yelled. "Why? Whats wrong?" Evoline asked. "They wont capture you master, they will just kill you! Human have bounty for orc ears, and can make money killing orcs! Its...its part of the reason you captured me. They sent me out to kill you." Kase said, looking down at his feet. Of course, the master already knew all of this, he had helped arrange the plan. But Kase did have a valid point, orcs were not slave or prisoner material. For humans the only good orc is a dead orc. Perhaps if he could arrange for one of his slaves to be captured, and then have them escape with some help...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded in understanding, before he suggested a slave. "I would suggest Mai. She is intelligent, beautiful, and incredibly good at reading people. She could be taken into the camp and could give us the information we need, and we can help her escape back to us somehow."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No!" Kase cried out before he realized what he was doing. "I-I mean, she is human, it will be weird to find some random beautiful woman wandering right into their camp, they might think its and elf trick and hurt her. We have to do this carefully, who amongst us looks the most...foresty?" He asked. There was the obvious answer, which was Kase himself, being half elf, but if the Master lost him he could potentially lose all chance of meeting with the elves or even understanding them. There was another option however...His cat slaves looks foresty enough to fit in as a new kind of slave...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master sighed and looked at Kee and Tal. Kee was young, childish, and simple minded. He wasn't sure if she could do it. Tal was, not to be mean, smarter than her. He told the two this, and sighed. "So I suppose we have no choice, but to pick Tal for this mission?"
Tal's ears perked up as he heard his name. He and Kee were curled up against each other not far away. As pleasure slaves, they did not get to participate in strategy and such, so they simply laid down in the corner and slept or licked each other affectionately. Tal yawned and looked up at The Master to see if his name had been called or if he could continue sleeping.

"Well what about Kase, he looks like an elf." Evoline offered. Kase paled a bit but nodded. Again, he was also a viable option...though a risky one at that. But Kase would not complain or protest, not when it could bring danger to his beloved sister. "I will go if you order me to." He reassured.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. Kase is my liaison between us and the Elves. The last thing I need is to endanger him. The Master looked at Tal and called him over to him. Once he walked over, he kissed Tal's forehead and began to slowly explain the situation, simplifying it greatly. "I need your help, Tal. I will leave you out for humans to catch, and when they do catch you, they'll bring you back to their base. Once there, I need you to give me a rough guess of their numbers are and any other info you need. Once you have all the information, we will help you again. Understand?"
Tal walked towards the master when called and smiled when he forehead was kissed, cuddling into his master as he listened to the situation. He didnt understand much, but he understood enough. "Master, if I may." Came a voice from the entrance of the tent. The Shaman had arrived, and was holding something in his hand. "I have divined your plans, though I mean no disrespect, but you never seem to ask what the magical can do for you." He said as he entered. "If Tal needs to memorize enemy troop numbers and such, I have something that could help." He then showed him what he was holding. It was a small black pill. "This will allow us to record what he is seeing and review it ourselves when he gets back. He will still have to watch out for important information, but so long as he is alert and can be retrieved, then we should be able to "see" anything he sees." Whether or not The Master took the Shaman's help was up to him, but Tal was ready and willing, as always.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
?????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master took the Shaman's help and the group formed a plan. They needed an area for Tal to be caught. With the help of the Shaman's magic, once he was caught, the Master would be allowed to see whatever Tal did. Before they abandoned Tal though, he wished the slave good luck and kissed 'her' lips. Kee also wished her new friend goodbye, hugging and licking Tal's cheek before he was sent away to be taken.