Join our server on Discord

An Unexpected Visitor. (Takato x Renamon)
This is a request for TheBHB (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

An Unexpected Visitor, by DragonMasterX.

Takato woke up as the first rays of sunlight peered through the seams of his window’s blinds, his eyes groggily opening as he sat up on his moderately large bed and he reached back to run a hand through his brown hair. He then stretched and put his other hand up to his face before yawning, groaning as he got up to his feet on the wooden floor of his apartment’s room.

It had been six years since the D-Reaper was defeated at the hands of the Tamers and their faithful digimon partners. Peace reigned in both the Real and Digital Worlds. The Digimon had found their way back to their home dimension and it had been lonely for Takato and the others but he eventually had found a way to link both worlds together again. During the following years, Takato, Rika, Henry and the others had delightfully spent time together with their digimon friends. Time went on, and children became teenagers, who later became adults.

Takato just didn’t have the luxury to play around with Guilmon anymore now that he was in college. Guilmon, with an increased amount of maturity over time now understood that Takato needed time alone as well, but they always set a day or two in when they’d meet up and play.

This was such a day. And according to Takato’s memory, Guilmon had come to the real world during the last visit, so it was his time to travel to the Digital World to pay his old friend his ‘respects’ so to speak. It was a weekend, so it would be an ideal trip day!

After a quick morning shower, Takato brushed his teeth and then went to get his clothes, “Hm, wonder where I put it…?” he asked as he scanned his room in his briefs. His wardrobe hadn’t considerably changed over time, but he now favored jeans. His mother had actually bought him a new pair and the bag had arrived the day before. He just had been too busy and rushed to remember where he had put the new jeans away.

“Aw hell, I’ll just go for one of my older ones…” Takato groaned a bit, opening his closet where he produced a pair of lite-blue jeans from, his hands feeling the seamless fabric which elicited a smile since the piece of clothing was absolutely pristine.

Takato sat down at the edge of his bed to put the jeans on, but a tug around his waist alerted him. He felt his sides to look for the source of the compressing feeling and met with the reason he was struggling so much with fitting in: The jeans were a size too small. “Already…?” Takato mentally cursed, being reminded of the forewarning his mother had given him about clothes, which had been why she had sent him a new pair of jeans in the first place. “Aw, man, c’mon, fit! I haven’t gotten bigger yet!” he huffed in an irritated manner, pulling his jeans up to get his feet through the pants’ legs.

As a hopeless sigh left him, Takato plopped down to his bed with his half-worn jeans as a shadow loomed over him. He guessed it was just a cloud blocking out the sun but he quickly found that to be impossible; after raising the blinds and opened the windows he had witnessed a pristine blue sky with nary a cloud to be found. He quickly sat up and looked left and right for confirmation, the shadow suddenly off his sight. Takato was sure now, someone else beside himself was inside of the room.

“There’s only one person doing something like this…” he reasoned, standing back up to scan his room a second time before he felt a chilly air current underneath, “Oops!” he said as he realized his pants had dropped down to just over his knees, “Stupid jeans!”

“It’s incredible how easy an assassination target you’d make,” a deep feminine voice echoed into Takato’s head, reminding him that he wasn’t alone. A white paw suddenly extended from out of the shadows towards him.

“Gahh!” Takato snapped, trying to take a step back, but his bed and constrained legs made him trip backwards, the paw shot out and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt however, just in time.

“Fortunately, you’re just a college boy struggling with a pair of pants on a Saturday morning,” a vulpine said as the rest of the paw’s body appeared, revealing it to be Rika’s partner, Renamon.

Takato blushed and gulped a bit as Renamon helped him back to his feet, “Is it necessary that you make these flashy entrances? I mean, ever heard of doorbells?” he said with a sarcastic stare.

“That’s not my style,” Renamon softly smiled.

“Weird to hear you talk about style,” Takato commented.

“I’m not the same Renamon as I used to be, you know,” the fox said as she folded her arms, her eyes closing in what seemed to be a contemplating stance, “But since you mentioned it, it’s also weird to have a serious conversation with someone half-dressed.”

“Huh? Oh… Oh!” Takato madly blushed again, recalling how he had never really properly dressed, “Yeah, uh, I would put these on but they’re being a bitch to slip in. Think they’re a size too small…” he tried explaining, seeing Renamon open on eye and raise an eyebrow.

“Why would you keep a pair of one-size-too-small jeans?”

“Let’s just say I have been out of it lately,” Takato nervously grinned, although he knew he had just been lazy to go buy his own clothes. He had also been too lazy to search the new pair, but he wouldn’t let Renamon know that yet. “Say, could you uh… help me?”

Renamon’s tail twitched a bit. The boy was in a fix as he was, and if she was to continue with what she had come to do, she would need a fully dressed Takato. “I’ll… Alright, why not?” she said.

Takato was asked to lie down so Renamon could wrap her paws on the legs of his pants, he would push forwards in order to slip his feet out. It worked quite fast, Renamon’s strong grip allowed Takato’s feet to come out of the pants’ legs flawlessly, although the matter of his waist section still lingered. “My paws are too big to zip a fly. I’ll keep the pressure on the sides, you zip it,” Renamon ordered as she reached to Takato’s sides almost instinctively, leaning forwards as her paws kept a firm grasp on his hips. Takato blushed as Renamon’s chest fur brushed in front of his nose, he could almost see what seemed to be two sizable lumps of flesh beneath all that conspicuous tuft of pristine white. “What’s wrong?” she asked, snapping Takato back to reality.

“Uh, n-nothing,” Takato stuttered, bringing his hands to the task to do. He reached for the fly’s zipper, and with Renamon tugging behind and his own nervousness being replaced by conviction to see these damn pants fit, Takato struggled to push the zipper up. Renamon began putting down her own effort as he did and for a moment it seemed that it was all said and done in their favor, when Takato’s overconfidence pulled the zipper right out and an involuntary hip thrust caused the zipper to break and the fly to remain open, “Aw, nuts!”

“…I’m sorry,” Renamon apologized. Takato sympathetically smiled although he wasn’t very pleased at the end result. He had to commend Renamon however.

“It’s okay, thanks for trying. Guess I’ll have to get something else…” he said to himself in disappointment, but before he could stand up Renamon pushed him forwards in a sudden move. Takato was reminded that her paws still were on his sides, her piercing sapphire eyes trained on his brown ones, “Renamon?”

“Allow me to make it up to you, Takato.” She suddenly was speaking with that stern, cold but honest voice he had always remembered her by. Takato was still wary however.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“You’re nineteen,” Renamon said with a somewhat of a savvy tone, but her eyes’ expression remained unchanged, “You’re not a little boy anymore. I disappointed you when you needed me, and now I feel like I must repay a debt. Would you say no to me?” she suddenly stammered. Takato gulped, his mind and waist quickly making it a point that her black claws were still on his waist. Renamon wasn’t one to take things to the point of hurting somebody but her intimidating icy stare was making him more than nervous. “Plus…” this made Takato blink as he detected an uncharacteristic blush stain her yellow fur on her face, “You really are nineteen. You look… attractive, to me, Takato…”

Wait, what was this, some sort of erotic dream? A wet dream? Had he not woken up in fact? He reached to pinch his own cheek and winced a bit.

Renamon almost giggled, but a small chuckle came out instead “This is very real, Takato. It’s been a long while since we’ve seen each other, but trust me, much like Guilmon has matured significantly, I’ve also changed. For the better, Rika says,” she sighed. Takato detected a bit of dismay in her last words, but decided not to push it.

“So uh…” he finally said, “You mean you want us to… y’know…” Takato made hand-gestures, eliciting a similar short chuckle from Renamon, who nodded at his poor hand impression of the coitus. Takato gulped, Renamon also detected this.

“Do you not find me attractive?” Renamon said in a bitter man, although she did sound kind of wounded. Takato was quick to move his hands in a defensive gesture.

“No no, it’s not that! It’s that uh… I’ve, uh, slept with girls before and all, but… with a digimon… I’ve never…” he babbled. And it was all true. From the first time he had seen a womanly shape and appraised it through the eyes of a lustful man, he had never in his wildest dreams imagined intercourse with a womon. Renamon seemed both insulted and curious about his uncertainty. She was willing to prove his doubts unjustified, however.

“So are you saying we can’t please a human at the same level another would?” Renamon presumed, making Takato red in the face at her aggressive forwardness but he didn’t get a word in before she quickly pushed him on his back, climbed up onto the bed beside him and leaned forwards to kiss him deeply whilst the paw that wasn’t resting beside his head took a grab at the semi-hard on through the fabric of his pants.

Takato was beyond baffled, but there was Renamon. A partner six years ago, another pussy on his bed this year. “Oh man, oh man… what’s gonna happen? What if during sex digimon eat their partners or something?” he thought, his worries being briefly silenced as Renamon’s foxy lips pressed onto his human ones. She soothed him with a long, wet kiss, and when she was done, he gave him a somewhat playful smirk.

“You’re hard already,” she observed without even turning her gaze from his flustered visage, “You had been staring at my breasts through my fur before, right? Rika was right… human teenagers are very akin to male digimon in terms of arousal,” she half-laughed. Renamon seemed to happy about this in Takato’s opinion. Maybe she had been telling the truth about her change, but not only that, she seemed to actually want this beyond anything he could tell. What he COULD tell however, was that Renamon was carefully coaxing his erect cock out of his briefs, through the opened fly.

It was odd how relaxed he suddenly found himself to be in her tender grasp. Those big clawed paws always had looked menacing, but their soft pads were now holding his seven inch member with such care that he thought she was going to kiss it goodnight. “Ahhn…” moaned Takato as Renamon softly put more pressure in her grab. Takato’s reaction being into her expected range of possibilities, she encouraged herself to continue and then started stroking his length up and down repeatedly. Takato’s groans started to pick up in volume.

“You aren’t as big as I’ve seen, but it’s still good. Tell me, does this feel good?” Renamon asked as she looked at him with her eyes half-closed, Takato could only respond with a louder moan as Renamon’s side fingers squeezed the cock and she shook it teasingly, pre shooting out onto the digit of her middle finger. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

She kept pumping him with a paw, leaning her muzzle in to lick his cheek with her hot canine tongue, making Takato shudder in a mix of pleasure and anxiety. He was seriously considering the idea now, and with every added second of her continuous cock massage, Takato grew hornier and hornier. “Renamon… ghh…” he moaned, “I want you,” he finally said, making Renamon smile in return.

Takato prepared to unbutton the top part of his jeans to lower them, but Renamon stopped him, “You don’t want to go through all that again, do you? Keep them on, Takato,” she told him, a devious smile now planted in her vulpine visage as she left his cock and teasingly crawled on all fours to the center of his bed, “I want you to take me from behind,” she commanded, presenting her fine rump, her fluffy tail waving to the side to reveal a glistening patch of white fur gathered at the perimeter of her needy cunt.

Takato couldn’t believe what he was experience. Renamon, an ice queen taken to literacy all along, was now horny as heck and for him no less! Screw the tightness in his crotch, hell, he needed her too!

He didn’t make her wait. Climbing to his knees, he crawled towards Renamon, her round behind looked inviting, but Takato wasn’t much of an anal person. Actually, the very fact he was going to mount her from behind amused him as he thought it was what dogs did; maybe Renamon was in heat? He hoped that wasn’t the case, and if it was, he sure hoped Digimon and Human hybrids were impossible, because he had forgotten to restock on condoms.
The young human got his fingers on Renamon’s plump butt cheeks, his erection pointed in line with her cunt. Without so much as a gasp, he began pushing forwards, the head parting Renamon’s folds which made her sigh in bliss as her cunny accepted the intruder. Takato moaned at the constriction and forced a grip on her behind for effect, his jeans bumping onto her thighs as he quickly finished the insertion. He was more eager than he might have wanted to let on.

Renamon wasn’t going to poke fun at that, in fact, she was hoping he would start soon. She was getting wetter and hornier by the moment, her arousal filling the room; a powerful scent of aphrodisiac effect for males. Takato was affected almost instantly and put the weight of his body onto her back as he shifted positions, his hands falling beneath her sides before they reached for her chest. Renamon gasped at his quickness at fishing her breasts out of that sea of platinum white chest fur.

“Woah, they’re pretty big, I would’ve never imagined…” Renamon heard Takato say, she blushed at the compliment, though she knew he had been fixed on experimenting with her tits ever since his earlier pause. She let out a sustained moan of bliss as the boy eagerly began playing with her mounds, squeezing them with moderate strength and kneading them as if they were dough. The natural softness of the mammaries was only amplified by Renamon’s puffy fur, her breasts felt like fluffy stuffed animals in his grip.

The attention at that point shifted to her breasts and how much Takato was enjoying to play with them, his inserted penis not budging from where it was hilted in. He had forgotten about the tightness around his protesting testicles in their constraints, his penis was spurting pre solely from the combined might of her moans and her overpowering, intoxicating scent. He spent a good while with the fox’s large teats, until the arousal naturally began to move his instincts. Takato’s hips moved back, the pussy groaning with squishy sounds as the dick made its way out until only the head remained inside. He slammed himself back in.

“Ohhhh, Takato!” she cried out. Her pussy clenched even harder as she began murring, her eyes screwing shut as the mixture of pleasure points at her crotch and chest combined into an amalgam of pure bliss. His jeans kept smacking her thighs as he rode her, his hands cupping and playing with her breasts tirelessly, she enjoyed it all.

“Renamon… ohhh, damn it, I’m so near… you feel so damn tight!” Takato cursed, feeling his endurance leave him as he already had been aroused massively by her earlier unfinished hand job. He began thrusting a lot harder and also picked up in speed, their hips taking less than a second to join after he would pull back for a new hump.

“Ahhh, Takato!” she gasped, falling forwards as her arms weakened from having supported their weight. Her paws clenched around the covers and Takato’s hands were sandwiched between her luscious tits and the bed. She was starting to near her own climax. The pleasure they were building was edging them towards the point of no return, their orgasms only a few seconds away.

Knowing his ejaculation was imminent, Takato suddenly shifted positions again. After his hands removed from her chest, they placed themselves back on her buttocks and he arched back, starting to put a lot more strength behind his thrusts. Renamon looked back with a lustful, flushed face, her tongue flailing out as if she wanted to say something to him but more heated moans would come out instead.

“Renamon!”

“Takato!”

They shouted, their climaxes hit. Her juices splashed against his cock, his cum shot right into her womb. A mixture of it dripped down his shaft, staining his jeans and coated Renamon’s thighs partially. Takato collapsed on top of her again. Renamon’s legs gave out.

“D-Damn…” he uttered, his face resting on Renamon’s right shoulder, his nose mere inches from her neck, “Renamon, that felt… I dunno, I’ve never… it was incredible…”

“I told you so…” the fox digimon said with a small smile, wrapping her tail around his leg in a affectionate manner, “Digimon can please humans just fine, see?”

“So did you just let me do you to prove your point?”

“Maybe. But I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it as well,” she admitted. They both smiled at each other. After a few minutes of resting from their afterglow, the two separated and got back to their feet to get cleaned.

“So, mind me asking something?” Takato said as he struggled to get his tight jeans off since they were now covered in their mixture. Renamon came out of the washroom with her fur readily brushed and pristine.

“What is it?”

“What did you come here today for?”

“Rika sent me. She wanted to make sure you wouldn’t oversleep since today is the sixth anniversary of our group” Renamon said, a conspicuous level of pride in her voice.

“Oh! Sure… I uh… I hadn’t forgotten!” Takato laughed, starting to search his second closet for a change of clothes, “I was gonna go ahead and meet with Guilmon actually!” At least, he knew that was the truth.

“Good, then let’s not make him wait. He might be more mature, but he hasn’t learned about patience yet.”

“But first…”

“Yes?”

“Can you help me find a package signed by my mom?” The teen asked. Renamon grimaced slightly, but agreed to help.

The End.

-------------------------

Another story done! Now I need my coffee. *Falls asleep*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BRAVO!! This story is great! Thank you!
*Wakes up at the yelling* I take it you liked it. Awesome, I'm happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very nice Lemon Mar I greatly enjoyed it
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yay. Glad to know you liked it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Something this well done absolutely NEEDS a sequel! there are plenty of other stories like this with 20 parts, but none of them, are as good as this, you're almost as good as arcane reno from dimentional balance on so furry!
I've no idea who that is but sure am glad it reached out to you! Thanks for the comment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As a writer (on a different site), I know it takes a lot of time and hard work, but please make a sequel, this is an awesome story, and the way you ended it, there is room for so much more!